-The official 2014-2015 NFL season thread

Options

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    ? got ebola

So that is why SMU is getting molly whopped this year.

HRZKJ9O.gif
    lmao ... i think that was happening regardless

Don't be talkin bout my school like that.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got ebola

So that is why SMU is getting molly whopped this year.

HRZKJ9O.gif
    lmao ... i think that was happening regardless

Don't be talkin bout my school like that.

my fault bro .... maybe it is the ebola ... LMAO
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Davis said he "may reach out to Jon Gruden and he may reach out to me" as far as next season goes;
  • O.G.
    Options
    If I'm Gruden I'm askin for EVERYTHING.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ? QUICY CARTER! ....I HATE EM!
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And they should give it to him
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Thats a dude.

And yea the Brady caping is annoying as ? but par for the course hes been puttin up numbers but has been going of reputation for a minute

Doesn't every superstar get that cap though? Nigs really surprised?

Of course they all get to that point but the excuses are fruitful here

Oh I see..it's only skewed when they talk about Brady....

And nigs ? me getting all bent out of shape w that "patriot way" b.s. nobody in NE even says that ish. Anymore.. That stopped here like way before 07

Nigs just seem so hurt by their success they won't let it die..? is kind of funny ha ha

? out of here with that ? .? Brady.Everybody else QB get's trashed.He looks like ? and can't throw the deep ball anymore.I noticed that when the Ravens whooped his ass on the way to the SB.That Bilichick evil genius game plan is dead, Kraft i cheap for not paying players and their era is over.All the Pats nut hugging needs to stop.I'm glad to see and and I ain't the only one hahahaha.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brady deep ball always been average or lightly lower.

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats a dude.

And yea the Brady caping is annoying as ? but par for the course hes been puttin up numbers but has been going of reputation for a minute

Doesn't every superstar get that cap though? Nigs really surprised?

Of course they all get to that point but the excuses are fruitful here

Oh I see..it's only skewed when they talk about Brady....

And nigs ? me getting all bent out of shape w that "patriot way" b.s. nobody in NE even says that ish. Anymore.. That stopped here like way before 07

Nigs just seem so hurt by their success they won't let it die..? is kind of funny ha ha

? out of here with that ? .? Brady.Everybody else QB get's trashed.He looks like ? and can't throw the deep ball anymore.I noticed that when the Ravens whooped his ass on the way to the SB.That Bilichick evil genius game plan is dead, Kraft i cheap for not paying players and their era is over.All the Pats nut hugging needs to stop.I'm glad to see and and I ain't the only one hahahaha.

Y'all hoes been hoping and praying on my squads downfall for 14 yrs, admit it at some point or another the patriots have snatched y'alls teams souls. Patriots run all u ?
  • O.G.
    Options

And they should give it to him

He's gonna want Johnny Football. lol
  • Huey_C
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    They didn't run kc last night :(
    Dam you!, Last night was your superbowl, live it up homie :)
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's looking like Bruce Carter is going to be out 2 weeks with that quad injury which is a huge blow to the defense, definitely going to have to lean on the offensive a bit more this week to get the dub. It's going to be interesting to see how the o-line slows down the Watt pass rush
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    It's looking like Bruce Carter is going to be out 2 weeks with that quad injury which is a huge blow to the defense, definitely going to have to lean on the offensive a bit more this week to get the dub. It's going to be interesting to see how the o-line slows down the Watt pass rush

1363588445823567319.GIF

? .... just when this ? was starting to play up to his potential ... i dont know what is going on with these fragile ass LB's man ... damn
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Huey_C‌

How about them Chiefs

tumblr_m9uw5pMCxR1qerfb9o8_250.gif
  • Huey_C
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    @Huey_C‌

How about them Chiefs

tumblr_m9uw5pMCxR1qerfb9o8_250.gif
    Holla at me in December, when we fighting for that first round bi nh
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright Bay Area Resident and life long Raider Fan.

Reggie McKenzie is about to get them Endeavors if Tony don't work out. And Mark told him his job is on the line If ? don't turn around.

and here's why, Mark Davis wanted Al Saunders as the fill in coach, Reggie wanted Tony, Mark said alright this is on you, ? don't get better your black ass is getting them endeavors.

and Mark said he will have the last say so on the next head coach hire at the end of the season
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1363588445823567319.GIF

? .... just when this ? was starting to play up to his potential ... i dont know what is going on with these fragile ass LB's man ... damn

I know man theses injuries have been killing us, he's been the MVP of the defense so far. It's crazy saying that because I played against him in high school my senior year and he wanted to be a pocket QB so bad he could taste it but he had the woat receivers.

That ? rushed for 225 yds on 15 rushes but still took the L
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fired that ? over the phone... no respect.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sad thing about the raiders is that despite being the worst team in the league they are one of the oldest as well. Theres literally nothing to give their fans hope. They are built to lose now and in the future
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    The sad thing about the raiders is that despite being the worst team in the league they are one of the oldest as well. Theres literally nothing to give their fans hope. They are built to lose now and in the future

Actually carr has looked n so has mack..plus we can cut those vets n have 90 mill in salary cap next year(read that)
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a damn shame what the Raiders have become..

Ah oh well
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Brady needs help. Steve Young and Dilfer were on point last night. The NE org has been happy with just making the playoffs, and never overloaded on talent. They list Mankins, Welker, Moss, Hernandez, Gronk constantly injured, and now you can see everything catching up ti the Pats offensively. Patriots will always get scored in on defense also which doesn't help. Brady just needs to leave thus ? organization if he could.