• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she bought it, yeah.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Regardless of the reasoning behind the break-up, she should give it back.

He spent his money to get that ring. He felt at that time she was the 'one'.

If the relationship is over, why keep it? Why even sell it? Doing ? out of spite is petty. If he broke your heart, oh well, accept it and move on. Toss back the ring and let it be.

damn im agreeing with @vibe ?
    thats why volcanos erupting an ?

but yea...? dont understand how overtime and hard work to purchase some ? can get dudes in they feelings.

thats why ? be ready to shoot repo men....wait...they aint even paying an be ready to ? over a car.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    MissK wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    ? that if he broke it off ? .... we not getting married, I want it back. Keep the birthday bracelet, keep the Xmas necklace, keep the Valentines Day choker. The engagement ring is there for one purpose; we don't finish that contract, you don't keep the ring

I don't even want the ? back, enjoy those
    Ain't that enough?

hold up I'll take those, skip the ring
    You in luck, the doctor said he'll give me a discount on my next set cause I'm a frequent customer

@Kai already got hers this yr, you willing to travel or nah?

Lol I swear everyone's been asking me if I got them done recently. I've been gaining weight this summer (I'm 118 lbs from 110 yay 8 lbs lol) and I just gain weight on my ? I guess lucky me
    You ain't gotta lie to us, we family

We all know that's why you went on a hiatus and stopped posting for a bit. That's cool

They look good on you
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ALL THESE PAYMENTS I HAD TO MAKE ON THE RING? ? THAT I'M TAKING MY ? BACK
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? give me back my ring
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    count remy wrote: »
    The simple solution to this complex situation is to not spend more than you're willing to walk away from while keeping up the appearance that you're balling out of control. It's the thought that counts and the fact that you asked her should speak volumes more an an silly piece of jewlery. For example, all these bad boys look legit....

ring.jpg

you gonna need to replace tht after ever shower
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It depends on the reason for the break up. If we call off the engagement because he ? up I'm keeping the ring. Unless it was his grandmother's ring or something like that...
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    The simple solution to this complex situation is to not spend more than you're willing to walk away from while keeping up the appearance that you're balling out of control. It's the thought that counts and the fact that you asked her should speak volumes more an an silly piece of jewlery. For example, all these bad boys look legit....

ring.jpg

you gonna need to replace tht after ever shower

Nah... Them ? got no less than a 4 star rating, they legit.... that's on erthang.... it's the thought and consideration that counts anyway..

LOL sixsuckeddix is still mad at me from 2012.... smh
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ring.jpg
    Don't give that horrible advice. Appraisals are easy to get and you can spot a fake diamond easily. I hope yall aren't proposing to ? who would fall for that.
  • Westie
    Options
    I absolutely detest fake jewelry. There's nothing wrong with genuine diamonds that aren't huge.
  • Westie
    Options
    @count remy‌ Remove my flag I was playing lol
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    But why should a diamond ring or any ring for that matter be the symbol of a union between married couples? Never understood that logic

This all I'm saying.. If what you got is real, you should be able to come up to her empty handed and she leaps into your arms screaming yeeeeesss with tears of joy streaming down her face. All things being equal in todays society and what not , how much are females spending on dudes rings these days????
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    But why should a diamond ring or any ring for that matter be the symbol of a union between married couples? Never understood that logic

This all I'm saying.. If what you got is real, you should be able to come up to her empty handed and she leaps into your arms screaming yeeeeesss with tears of joy streaming down her face. All things being equal in todays society and what not , how much are females spending on dudes rings these days????

my wife spent a grip on my new wedding ban.
    the first one was simple...but the second one...she bought to keep the chicks away and let them know i am married....lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i guess that dont count cause we already married and we share our money.

so i guess i bought myself a nice ring
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the first one was simple...but the second one...she bought to keep the chicks away and let them know i am married....lol

Married men make the best side ? *sips tea*
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    rings are meaningless material trinkets but Uncle Sam needs his cut... Marriage is big business

Brainwashing the masses with sayings like "put a ring on it" and "he went to Jared", telling us love alone is not enough
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    and good ? dont depreciate. it becomes a collectable.

? depreciates over time no matter how good it is.

Same ? a broad can get away with in her late teens, 20s, and maybe a good part of her 30s she won't be able to get away with later on in life.

Broads come a dime a dozen.

smh. you know better @Crude_‌

but I'll give you this--

keyword: broad. in the colloquial sense.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    rings are meaningless material trinkets but Uncle Sam needs his cut... Marriage is big business

Brainwashing the masses with sayings like "put a ring on it" and "he went to Jared", telling us love alone is not enough

As funny that is, I've actually been told that before....if love and commitment ain't enough, what is?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

what you gettin at?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    the reason i wouldn't stress over it, cuz the potential for petty shenanigans present itself..

so what if she says she's keeping it?

what you gonna do?

beat her up?
    take her to court?
    break in her house and take it?

i mean there's literally no scenario that doesn't involve a long drawn out process for emotion and feelings that really don't even need to be present at this time......

when break ups happen, do that ? quick fast and move the ? on.......trying to get a ring back will give the chick way more drama and attention than any man should want to go through

Could of just said no, declined the ring, and we could both move on with our lives.

You on bended knee, pouring heart and soul, and popping the question after all y'all been through. The ? says no and wants to keep the ring as a constellation prize? The ? is she, a con-artist? Did I just get jacked? You telling me I just paid and rewarded this ? to leave? This muthafucka trying to play me?

Bruh bruh.......

Let me find out u outchea givin' brawds stars and ? !
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what you gettin at?

Nothing at all bae :-*
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she broke off the engagement, she should give the ring back.

An engagement ring is not an ordinary gift. Basically, it symbolizes a contract. If the woman breaks off the engagement, she has essentially voided the contract, and she should return the ring.

I never understood why anyone would want a memento of a failed relationship, anyway.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosign and no ?