Welcome IC's Latest Power Couple IV; @KnowReasonForPeace and @MizzNonChalant

Options

Comments

• MizzNonChalant
    MizzNonChalant Members Posts: 25 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    i'm gonna laugh so hard if y'all don't get that proof pic and it turns out later it was KRFP all along. history is doomed to repeat itself on the ic. y'all ? better hold on sending "her" nudes this time unlike you did with dizz/ms dolla

@ThatDamnJay check the ip addresses for the people to ease their minds some.

well damn you gonna ruin all the fun 8-|
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The "power couple" threads blow up quick...it'll probably be on page 42 next time I look
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @MizzNonChalant nobody is ever gonna believe that you're a woman without that proof pic. Just a heads up.

The only one that matters brought me on here and I have him off of here. Everything else is entertainment so I'm good with that. Thanks for the heads up tho

Is your name amanda?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Welcome @MizzNonChalant‌ !

Incase you haven't heard or haven't done so,
    You will need to post a proof pic holding up a sign of today's date with your screen name or you will be subjected to eternal harassment.

Tips for the IC from a female perspective:
    1. If you send out nudes, they will be shared no matter what
    2. If you have a video on home grown, or are/were a cam model, you will be found out, so might as well come clean about it now
    3. Lying will get you caught up... especially if you are a white female lying about having a black boyfriend that beats you :>
    4. If you say you are open to dating different races, you will automatically be branded a ? .
    5. Don't trust @evilchuck aka @Chuckpilgrim‌ & her e-gang... she is a bitter fat dragon who uses photoshop on 90% of her pics & claims that it is natural LOL

-Your Queen

? khaleesi

oh and you ain't no damn body's queen. maybe dizz's but he's his own queen at the same time

tumblr_ls401s1nlj1r317bvo1_250.gif
    Nooo
    Shes creepSet!
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for bringing her post back to life Kai. ?

Thought the same ? haha
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MizzNonChalant the phone call going exactly as i expected smh.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    ? is gayyyyyyyy
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aite let's not let the attention ? derail
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    POF ? dont count as cheating

I got yo back @knowreasonforpeace

lol gee thanks!
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Have I done something to upset you @kai?

I learn something new everytime I sign on here

ain't nobody upset girl, you trying desperately to hang on to ic queen even when the people clearly don't want you is hilarious. how you gone force us to accept you? step your personality up a little and the thirst down a notch, you'll have a chance next year

Are you upset because you only received like 5 votes this year?

Numbers don't lie though, people do. The facts were given & that's all that needs to be said.
    73 people wanted me as their queen, & their queen is what I shall be :)
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

ain't nobody upset girl, you trying desperately to hang on to ic queen even when the people clearly don't want you is hilarious. how you gone force us to accept you? step your personality up a little and the thirst down a notch, you'll have a chance next year

NO!
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Numbers don't lie though, people do. The facts were given & that's all that needs to be said.

STOP IT!
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    i didn't realize so many people were hurt by ladyzee betrayal though. *HUGS*
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    This ain't no Game of Thrones @obnoxiouslyfresh is the true queen
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y is this thread still open. Shorty ain't dropping a pic.... She really a dude
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @MizzNonChalant nobody is ever gonna believe that you're a woman without that proof pic. Just a heads up.

The only one that matters brought me on here and I have him off of here. Everything else is entertainment so I'm good with that. Thanks for the heads up tho
    What in Hades blue flame is this ? ? Just stop alright, just stop

So you gonna ignore the 76 ppl that wanted @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ ? Oh....okay....

I look at it as 70 people who didn't want me to win but hey, with power comes enemies. I embrace all my dragons :)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I'm plotting to assassinate Khalessi s account in the name of the true queen
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ninja said *hugs* .........in all caps at that so he giving super big strong Damon ? hugs........smh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

What in Hades blue flame is this ? ? Just stop alright, just stop

So you gonna ignore the 76 ppl that wanted @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ ? Oh....okay....

I look at it as....
    That's ya first mistake rook, looking @ ? thru ya eyes. Ya eyes don't mean ? round here. The ppl have spoken, and ain't no one poster bigger than the ppl, @thatboyDizz knows this.

Let this ? go already and find a new hobby yo. Like ascertaining OB nudes, that'll gain you some favor
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

This ninja said *hugs* .........in all caps at that so he giving super big strong Damon ? hugs........smh

joke ? just jokes