What made you leave your last relationship? What makes you stay with your current S/O?

Options

Comments

• The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    The_Man wrote: »
    LOL a little love goes along way, 6 years is along time, some get less for murder.

yea not judging u or nothing do u bro i just died a bit inside reading your post is all

glad I could reach you with my words, even if it is in a bad way :)
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Last relationship .... He was still legally married . I don't like liars.

Current relationship ... He makes me feel good. Not just sexually but I just love being with him. After 4 yrs I still get butterflies. And he's smart and he's fine . He's a family man and has a great job . My family loves him. He's great with my son and to his own kids too.

He's the one ... That's why I'm with him.

I dislike when it has to be said he has a great job
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    found some facebook messages not meant for me so I threw up the deuces
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

Current relationship ... He makes me feel good. Not just sexually but I just love being with him. After 4 yrs I still get butterflies. And he's smart and he's fine . He's a family man and has a great job . My family loves him. He's great with my son and to his own kids too.

It's the truth

He's working in the field he went to school for and loves his job

What's wrong with that ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

Having a great job says something about you though, male or female.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last: I just got tired of her.
    Current: She's genuinely loving, annoys me less than most people, and can handle me.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last: she was a lying cut

Current: I think she likes me, she sexy, smart, beautiful, and I think she's pretty honest with me.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's the truth

He's working in the field he went to school for and loves his job

What's wrong with that ?

Would you announce if he a had a bad job?
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Last relationship ended because she moved to Denver. I don't do long distance.

Current relationship about 4 years. She cooks, cleans, put up bail and swallows. You can't find a broad to do 2 of the 4 these days.

Marry her bruh
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last relationship : Don't remember, I had many long term friends with benefits that they thought we were together.

Current relationship : we're going in three years next February. She's very open minded, into games, sports, movies and music just like me, no kids, has a career, health conscious and has a sense of humor. Every year the day we met, we eat at the Chipotle we met each other at (her idea).
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Left my crazy, hood ? ex for my now wife. One of the best decisions I've ever made.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last: it got to the point where I was just waiting for her to leave whenever she came thru, trying to finish my food just to go home whenever we went out, she was just there for sex...offered nothing intellectually

One of them Instagram deep ? , but shallow as a puddle hoes

Now: I love being with me..great ? , no arguments, im saving money, more free time
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    1. Left last relationship due to girl being crazy. When she got ? she couldn't stop talking about her childhood, how she was psychic and trying to speak other languages. Couldn't stop her from getting ? . She was a club babe and real cute and that's the only reason I put up with her for 2 months.

2. Girl I have now, bout to leave her because she demands too much of my time, wants to talk on the phone alllllll the time with me, wants to meet my family and I really don't see myself ever taking our relationship to that next level (and she badly wants to go to moving in together, out of state vacations and all) so for herself and myself it's better the relationship ends because I ain't gonna be to her what she wants right now or ever. I'll be that for another girl, but not her.

So far been with her for 9 months.
    Been wanting to break up with her for 3 months, but every time I'm about to-- she has some tragic accident happen and I feel bad for her and don't wanna break up with her. For example: she had a car wreck on the way to see me and totalled her car.
    When that was over she got sued cause she ain't have no insurance.
    A month after her wreck, my truck's engine died and I ain't have no ride and she ain't have no ride.
    Had to borrow brother's car to get to work and rent from expensive as car rental places.
    Then she got sick.
    Then she got a new car and I got a new engine.
    Then she wanted to take me out for dinner so I didn't wanna dump her and she's doing me a favor.
    Last week she lost her job and then got rehired.
    I could keep going, but it's like I just need her to have one or two good weeks and then I'll let her go. Good girl, no social problems just is what it is....or ain't what I want
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Past: Bored
    Current: Not Bored…yet

These ? got to be like an episode of House of Cards for me not to get bored.

That introverted behavior will get a ? dropped quick
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    1. Left last relationship due to girl being crazy. When she got ? she couldn't stop talking about her childhood, how she was psychic and trying to speak other languages. Couldn't stop her from getting ? . She was a club babe and real cute and that's the only reason I put up with her for 2 months.

2. Girl I have now, bout to leave her because she demands too much of my time, wants to talk on the phone alllllll the time with me, wants to meet my family and I really don't see myself ever taking our relationship to that next level (and she badly wants to go to moving in together, out of state vacations and all) so for herself and myself it's better the relationship ends because I ain't gonna be to her what she wants right now or ever. I'll be that for another girl, but not her.

So far been with her for 9 months.
    Been wanting to break up with her for 3 months, but every time I'm about to-- she has some tragic accident happen and I feel bad for her and don't wanna break up with her. For example: she had a car wreck on the way to see me and totalled her car.
    When that was over she got sued cause she ain't have no insurance.
    A month after her wreck, my truck's engine died and I ain't have no ride and she ain't have no ride.
    Had to borrow brother's car to get to work and rent from expensive as car rental places.
    Then she got sick.
    Then she got a new car and I got a new engine.
    Then she wanted to take me out for dinner so I didn't wanna dump her and she's doing me a favor.
    Last week she lost her job and then got rehired.
    I could keep going, but it's like I just need her to have one or two good weeks and then I'll let her go. Good girl, no social problems just is what it is....or ain't what I want

Bruh, imma need you to man the hell up. Just get it over with. If you feel that strongly about ending it, then do it. She'll be aiight.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ex: Didnt trust me.

Current: continues to give me head because she didnt trust me.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Past Relationship: She was intelligent with a phat ass, cute face, intelligent, and great sex, but she didn't have any ambition. She was content in her situation working dead end jobs which I didn't care for.

Another thing I didn't like about her was that she use to club hop every weekend; she'd leave me at the apartment on Friday and Saturday nights and go club hop with ? until 4 and 5 AM then want to come back in and lay under me smelling like black n milds and cheap liquor. ? I got distant to the point I eventually just left her alone.

She still feels some type of way about how our relationship ended to this day.

Current: I'm with her because I love her. It doesn't hurt that she's also educated, beautiful, ambitious, and strong willed.

To be a woman in her mid 20s she's wise beyond her years, and has had my back through thick and thin I remember when my father was dying of cancer she'd make that 3-4 hour drive several times a week just to make sure my family and I were good. I couldn't have picked a better woman to marry and start a family with.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brah, I ain't been in a Relationship so long i forgot how to be in one .
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Past Relationship: She was that typical chick that spent years of her life getting ? over by one "Tyrone" after another, so when she finally found a dude who had his ? together, namely me, she didn't know how to act. She couldn't check her baggage at the door, and I refused to be held accountable for the ? ups of other men. I just realized it would be nothing but arguments and ? because of that.

Also, she showed herself to be one of those chicks who expects a kingdom to be laid out for her. I need someone who's going to be out there on their grind with me, trying to build.

Current Relationship: Not in one at the moment. Haven't met anyone who fits the bill of what I'm looking for. Toops many women out who don't know what they want and don't have their ? together.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    We got 12 years in.

I don't remember the last real relationship I was in before her; mostly smashing chicks in college.

But our thing works cause we respect each other above all else.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Past Relationship: She was that typical chick that spent years of her life getting ? over by one "Tyrone" after another, so when she finally found a dude who had his ? together, namely me, she didn't know how to act. She couldn't check her baggage at the door, and I refused to be held accountable for the ? ups of other men. I just realized it would be nothing but arguments and ? because of that.

Also, she showed herself to be one of those chicks who expects a kingdom to be laid out for her. I need someone who's going to be out there on their grind with me, trying to build.

Current Relationship: Not in one at the moment. Haven't met anyone who fits the bill of what I'm looking for. Toops many women out who don't know what they want and don't have their ? together.

I feel you on that.Same here,but then I have no faith in these soulless creatures known as women.