White Woman Sues, Says Sperm Bank Gave Vials From Black Donor

Options

Comments

• gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn for sorry for the kid cause it seems like mom has buyer's remorse
    for all their claims about loving the kid why so?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? about to be paid. That's a huge ? up. What if u ordered a playstation 4 online and after fed ex delivered u unwrapped that ? and it was a Xbox 1. Would u just deal with it? Fucccccckkkkkkk no
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somewhere... the white man is saying "got us again!"
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like everything she said is fair to me.

The chick lives in the heart of crackaville USA, and now she has to try and raise a half black child there. If people hold back from calling her racist long enough to see what her complaint is, they'll see that she worried about how her environment will affect her child. People can say she should just move, but that's not always easy and can be very expensive depending on who you are and where you're moving, hence the likely reason she's suing.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think some of y'all really understand what is being said in this thread and why. This lady can have a valid claim in the eyes of the law for not getting what she paid for...and be a racist. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. She's a racist woman who lives in a racist town and has racist friends...she also paid for an expensive 'product' and did not get what she paid for, for which she has a legal right to sue.

Both things are true.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    That ? about to be paid. That's a huge ? up. What if u ordered a playstation 4 online and after fed ex delivered u unwrapped that ? and it was a Xbox 1. Would u just deal with it? Fucccccckkkkkkk no

Can't compare the two since kids are not items that you should be able to buy.This is an unnatural thing and mistakes can easily happen.

FYI,if they shipped me an X1 by mistake I would raise hell lol.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I don't think some of y'all really understand what is being said in this thread and why. This lady can have a valid claim in the eyes of the law for not getting what she paid for...and be a racist. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. She's a racist woman who lives in a racist town and has racist friends...she also paid for an expensive 'product' and did not get what she paid for, for which she has a legal right to sue.

Both things are true.

Oh we all get that,that's why it's funny and im glad it happened to a piece of garbage like her and her ? spouse.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2rqd63s.jpg

Total Bull ? ...
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    She fears that her "all white and unconsciously insensitive family," who has never been able to fully embrace Jennifer's homosexuality, could have a negative effect on her daughter, according to the lawsuit.

Hilarious. Now they have a ? daughter with a half black granddaughter.

1CK1S wrote: »
    Cramblett's therapists have advised her that for her and her child's psychological well-being, she must relocate to a racially diverse community with good schools, according to the suit.

Wait....that's a bad thing???
    Well according to white supremacists...
    e9608-diversity-is-codeword-for-genocide.jpg?w=529
    4075483.jpg?455
    7iAnVnP.jpg

@The Iconoclast have you heard of Ben Garrison?
    Nope can't say that I have, who is he?

A white supremacist political cartoon artist from what I've seen of his meme's around the internet...
    For example:

di-VR5R.gif

? that cracka cave ? ? ? . Man these white supremaicst have too much time in their hands.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2rqd63s.jpg

Total Bull ? ...

Damn, I can see how she's a lesbian. Even dude looks like he doesn't like being that close to her.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White excellence. Smh
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she went to a sperm bank and got some sperm and as a result gave birth to a healthy baby.

case closed you ungrateful heathen cavebitch.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The chick lives in the heart of crackaville USA, and now she has to try and raise a half black child there. If people hold back from calling her racist long enough to see what her complaint is, they'll see that she worried about how her environment will affect her child. People can say she should just move, but that's not always easy and can be very expensive depending on who you are and where you're moving, hence the likely reason she's suing.

bruh she suing because she got black sperm and thats not what she wanted . everybody gets that and she SHOULD be compensated for it .. thats business 101.. the rest of that ? is HER issue.. ? her environment, what her peers think and all that other ? she can miss me wit.. raising you kid right and not giving a ? about anything else is what matters, thats it. and none of this would be an issue if the baby wasnt mix

like i said hell yeah she should win the lawsuit based off the fact she didnt get what she ordered, but the rest of that is a pathetic attempt to mask her racism while trying to get sympathy..if she feels her environment will be that detrimental to the kid either move or WOMAN the ? up and deal with it..? just got buyers remorse cause that baby mixed
  • JusDre313
    Options
    2rqd63s.jpg

Total Bull ? ...

? look like a thin Rex Ryan
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

bruh she suing because she got black sperm and thats not what she wanted . everybody gets that and she SHOULD be compensated for it .. thats business 101.. the rest of that ? is HER issue.. ? her environment, what her peers think and all that other ? she can miss me wit.. raising you kid right and not giving a ? about anything else is what matters, thats it. and none of this would be an issue if the baby wasnt mix

like i said hell yeah she should win the lawsuit based off the fact she didnt get what she ordered, but the rest of that is a pathetic attempt to mask her racism while trying to get sympathy..if she feels her environment will be that detrimental to the kid either move or WOMAN the ? up and deal with it..? just got buyers remorse cause that baby mixed

Let me ask you some questions. Would you have wanted to be raised in an area where you were the only black person? Would you want to be raised in a family full of racists? Would you want to be raised by parents who don't know your cultural heritage and don't have a clue on how to do even basic ? like take care of your hair? Would you want that for your kids? I'm guessing you don't, so why is this chick racist for simply stating that her child has been put in that situation and it's not cool? If she was just some ignorant racist that hated her half black daughter, she would have put her up for adoption and immediately sued the sperm bank. The fact that she is putting up with all that ? and trying to make it work shows that she loves her daughter regardless of the fact that she is half black.

It's like you don't understand simple ? . People keep on saying "Why doesn't she just move" as if moving is a simple affair for everybody. I'm betting all of us know more than one person who has never even moved more than 30 mins from where they grew up. That's how life is for a lot of people. So saying this chick should "Woman" up because she's trying to build a supporting case for why the court should rule in her favor is stupid.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes the universe gives you an opportunity to learn a lesson, if your humble enough, this is one of those times for her...

But I am guessing she won't learn anything from this, a child is not a consumer product and I imagine that with the proper judge she is going to get roasted...
  • JusDre313
    Options

Let me ask you some questions. Would you have wanted to be raised in an area where you were the only black person? Would you want to be raised in a family full of racists? Would you want to be raised by parents who don't know your cultural heritage and don't have a clue on how to do even basic ? like take care of your hair? Would you want that for your kids? I'm guessing you don't, so why is this chick racist for simply stating that her child has been put in that situation and it's not cool? If she was just some ignorant racist that hated her half black daughter, she would have put her up for adoption and immediately sued the sperm bank. The fact that she is putting up with all that ? and trying to make it work shows that she loves her daughter regardless of the fact that she is half black.

It's like you don't understand simple ? . People keep on saying "Why doesn't she just move" as if moving is a simple affair for everybody. I'm betting all of us know more than one person who has never even moved more than 30 mins from where they grew up. That's how life is for a lot of people. So saying this chick should "Woman" up because she's trying to build a supporting case for why the court should rule in her favor is stupid.

fAM i dont think she should move.. i wouldnt let anything or anyone force me out my own neighborhood.. just raise you kid.. if its things culturally you dont know or need to learn then learn it.. as far as being being the only black kid growing in a all white neighborhood.. cant speak on it i have never lived it (even though i have friends who did). So naw bruh this chick had a healthy baby but from the OP its how hard its going to be for me n my kid because were in a all white neighborhood/lifestlyle.. that ? aint important bruh thats all im saying.. Your kid being raised right is whats important. Not how comfortable you neighbors might be about it.. umm how bout you u try to educate them, or idk tell them to ? off.. the kids well being is all that matters IMO, not all that other ? . I understand its not ideal being a only black kid in the neighborhood, but thats a monumental obstacle to overcome cuz..
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

fAM i dont think she should move.. i wouldnt let anything or anyone force me out my own neighborhood.. just raise you kid.. if its things culturally you dont know or need to learn then learn it.. as far as being being the only black kid growing in a all white neighborhood.. cant speak on it i have never lived it (even though i have friends who did). So naw bruh this chick had a healthy baby but from the OP its how hard its going to be for me n my kid because were in a all white neighborhood/lifestlyle.. that ? aint important bruh thats all im saying.. Your kid being raised right is whats important. Not how comfortable you neighbors might be about it.. umm how bout you u try to educate them, or idk tell them to ? off.. the kids well being is all that matters IMO, not all that other ? . I understand its not ideal being a only black kid in the neighborhood, but thats a monumental obstacle to overcome cuz..

Come on man. Read the OP. I think some of ya'll just like using the word "racist" and don't actually even take the time to understand a situation. The only thing difficulty she noted for herself was having to take her child to an all black neighborhood to get her hair done. Everything else was in regards to how her child would feel growing up in their neighborhood and her family. This isn't just a chick looking for her sympathy. Everything in the OP is being used as her reasoning for why she deserves compensation from the sperm bank. That's why your stance is so perplexing. You said you believe she deserves to be paid, so why are you faulting her for suing. She can't just go into court and say "I got some black sperm, so I want some money." She has to build a case for why that mistake should entitle her to financial restitution, and that's what she's doing.

And being the only black kid in an all white neighborhood can ? those kids up. I've met kids that lived in that situation. In the best cases, they was some swiss roll ass ? that didn't even realize they were black. In the worst cases they had developed hatred for whites so severe they had trouble doing anything that required contact with them. That ? is not cool.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a

She can't just go into court and say "I got some black sperm, so I want some money."

funniest post all day
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    the color of her father is the least of this girl's issues
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I realize this is the IC, and so she's automatically a White devil. That being said I don't agree with the overall tone of this article at all. It doesn't tell the accurate story. She's right in suing this company. She's also far from racist IMHO. Yes I'm going to get flamed for that statement on here, but it is what it is.
    2v83i1v.jpg
    She found out the baby was part African American when she was pregnant, and yet she kept the baby knowing this. This isn't about race. She's suing for incompetence on behalf of that sperm bank, not because she doesn't like having a black baby.

These comments about her daughter being black in a white neighborhood, and having a hard time find black hairstylists are just that; comments. She's giving us a feel for her life and how she's had to adapt to having a black daughter. She's already said in interviews that she's moving from her Ohio town because of the racial intolerance. She said that it's not been easygoing because some of her extended family are not only homophobic, but also racially insensitive. I don't see the problem there. She's also made it clear on more than one occasion that she loves her daughter and would never think of giving her up.

She has a right to sue because the sperm bank failed to do their job. If I asked for African American sperm and received Caucasian I'd be mad too. Doesn't mean I'm racist against White people because I'm not.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that she didn't realize until a friend pointed out that her kid had black features.

That ether.

How you're going to explain this to the daughter though without her looking at you funny? damn
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IheartCali is the same ? ? that defended justin beiber singing about hanging ?