Tumblr link highlights the racist and homophobic behavior of Iggy Azalea

Options
13»

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if I can give a fair assessment because I don't follow that chick at all. I just find it funny how people are so outraged about this but not about other ? . People are ready to ? her over this ? but straight let Eninem slide with that Foolish Pride song. People seem to be more lenient when they're talking about someone they like vs. someone they hate in hiphop. Basically people are mad because this chick is an import from another country who came here and raps in a way that they think is acceptable in hiphop.... Sounds like Drake to me. Where was the outrage BEFORE she got on? Yall should've been going full blaze at her when that ? video dropped. Iggy is not the first hiphop poser and won't be the last. I'm not outraged, she will be done soon.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So then she fits right into hip hop

not like the genre has a reputation for being politically correct
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's be real 5 black guys getting arrested in front of Popeye's is a stereotype smh she shouldn't have said it cause she's white but if a black comic like mike epps tweeted that ? y'all would be rolling on the floor

But she aint no damn mike epps tho...she has the complexion for the protection.
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's be real 5 black guys getting arrested in front of Popeye's is a stereotype smh she shouldn't have said it cause she's white but if a black comic like mike epps tweeted that ? y'all would be rolling on the floor

? what?
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options

Don t you mean he has the complexion for the protection in that aspect. Ain't she the one getting called a racist for that comment. Lets use rip george carlin as a better argument then, would he be called a racist or would that be brushed off as a one his many funny jokes. You'll muthafuckas reaching man.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    terrible smh

what is the world coming to when a black man (myself) can see a tweet like this and still wanna smash?

these are the last days

Shoulda asked this when you smashed your baby mama bruh
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look, everything about this b*tch is fake/ manufactured. Nothing's authentic. From her blaccent she raps in, to her oversexualized image to her weak a*s generic a*s bars. Nothing she does, hasn't been done and done better by other femcees.

Iggy, along with Drake punk*ss, is an obvious industry plant. They tried it with Drake first. Now they pushing her. I've said it before on here and I'll say it again, but wait till they find them a full white Drake. It'll be a wrap by then and you gonna remember my words. I been called this.

Back to Iggy... Credible rappers won't call her out. All these n*ggas are compromised in '14 like someone said before. The majority of these new rappers lack substance, are not that talented and are in this for all the wrong reasons. They just happy to be on. We're witnessing a shift in this artform.
    think that kinda stuff, but for iggy to post it shows how ignorant and ? up she really is.... her ? up rap accent is demeaning to the culture and this tweet proves shr is just using it for her own benefit
    Co sign.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Listen, obviously I don't know how sincere her love for this genre is. She's going around saying she got into rap through Pac when she was still in Australia and how she went to the US to pursue her dream. I'll take her word for it.
    What I do know is she would be making Britney Spears type of jams if her label would tel her so. She doing anything to get on. lol @ This garbage below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IosP8iSnwNk

These k!kes basically molded her into a white version of Nicki Minaj, who got that style from Kim (and maybe even her fellow Trini Foxy). This ain't new. Chuck Berry, Lil Richard etc. ffwd to; Elvis, Buddy Holly. Thelonious etc. ffwd to; Kenny G. Bob Marley, Dennis Brown etc. ffwd to; The Police, UB40 etc. (they tried it, yes they did FOH). Ska from Jamaica spawned that Punk movement (Sid Vicious etc.). EDL is the #1 genre right now but black ? started this.
    More recent New Edition ffwd to NKOTB. Adele is cool but what is she doing that black r & b and gospel women haven't been doing better? Same went for Joss Stone a decade ago...

This ain't nothing new and I can't even be mad at them, because WE keep letting them gank sh*t from us.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when will you black men learn the white woman is just as much your enemy as her brother is.

you cannot be pro black and pro white ?
  • Muhannad
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    when will you black men learn the white woman is just as much your enemy as her brother is.

I respect your opinion, but I beg to differ. Slaveowners were very anti-black but that didn't stop 'em from ? / having relations with black women. Some of these racist, Dutch (white) South Africans had black women, but still treated blacks like sh*t. Paul Kruger was infact part black, eventhough he was a known racist and is revered by South African racists. Strom Thurmond had a black jumpoff. More recently Donald Sterling k!ke a*s had a mixed jumpoff he tricked on and now he's dating another one and he made his feeling about blacks very clear when he was in the privacy of his own home.

You can be pro or anti some race and still ? after them and have sexual relations with them. One has alot to do with ratio (the way you view the world) and the other with emotion (namely ? ).
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i a ? ass ? for defending this ? .
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »

I respect your opinion, but I beg to differ. Slaveowners were very anti-black but that didn't stop 'em from ? / having relations with black women. Some of these racist, Dutch (white) South Africans had black women, but still treated blacks like sh*t. Paul Kruger was infact part black, eventhough he was a known racist and is revered by South African racists. Strom Thurmond had a black jumpoff. More recently Donald Sterling k!ke a*s had a mixed jumpoff he tricked on and now he's dating another one and he made his feeling about blacks very clear when he was in the privacy of his own home.

You can be pro or anti some race and still ? after them and have sexual relations with them. One has alot to do with ratio (the way you view the world) and the other with emotion (namely ? ).

There's a difference tho... usually with white men/Black women relationships it's one of ? . Look at all those examples... the women were jump offs. They wouldn't dare marry one unless something was at stake, not the elitists anyway. Black men, however... LOVE white women (guilty). I was listening to a Kanye West interview just for kicks, and dude said he fell in love with Kim Kardashian when he first seen her during the video shoot he did with Brandy. That's 2004, while he was still with his girl that he was crying over in 808s. We'll mow over the people we are already with for a white woman, and that in itself ? up the progress of Black people.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This ain't nothing new, it's just out in the open.
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    Look, everything about this b*tch is fake/ manufactured. Nothing's authentic. From her blaccent she raps in, to her oversexualized image to her weak a*s generic a*s bars. Nothing she does, hasn't been done and done better by other femcees.

Iggy, along with Drake punk*ss, is an obvious industry plant. They tried it with Drake first. Now they pushing her. I've said it before on here and I'll say it again, but wait till they find them a full white Drake. It'll be a wrap by then and you gonna remember my words. I been called this.

Back to Iggy... Credible rappers won't call her out. All these n*ggas are compromised in '14 like someone said before. The majority of these new rappers lack substance, are not that talented and are in this for all the wrong reasons. They just happy to be on. We're witnessing a shift in this artform.
    think that kinda stuff, but for iggy to post it shows how ignorant and ? up she really is.... her ? up rap accent is demeaning to the culture and this tweet proves shr is just using it for her own benefit
    Co sign.

What do

You just too deep my brotha. What's wrong with drake though dude just sings & raps for the ladies. When did he become apart of the white man's plan to infiltrate hip hop. Did I say that right.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

There's a difference tho... usually with white men/Black women relationships it's one of ? . Look at all those examples... the women were jump offs. They wouldn't dare marry one unless something was at stake, not the elitists anyway. Black men, however... LOVE white women (guilty). I was listening to a Kanye West interview just for kicks, and dude said he fell in love with Kim Kardashian when he first seen her during the video shoot he did with Brandy. That's 2004, while he was still with his girl that he was crying over in 808s. We'll mow over the people we are already with for a white woman, and that in itself ? up the progress of Black people.
    Yeah, cosign...

Not to take this post too far offtopic but whites generally don't have a deepseated racial inferiory complex towards whites while too many blacks do. As a matter of fact some of these Caucasians have a misplaced 'supiority complex' towards blacks, whether consciously or subconsciously. Blacks can't practise institutionalized racism, they can only be bigoted and prejudiced (ie call whites names or commit acts of violence towards whites that will get 'em caught up in the system that is set up and enforced by/ put in place to benefit whites and oppress blacks) while whites can and do.

Being a white supremacist makes you a racist by default, while being pro-black can be an emancipatory thing and won't automatically make one a racist.

My point still stands though. You can ? after someone you loathe/ hate/ look down upon/ "see as an enemy" etc.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when black men learn the white woman is just as much your enemy as her brother is.

it's really not the same thing because whites are in a superior social position. so them having a negrow bed warmer affects little politically or economically. the reverse however is not true.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    when black men learn the white woman is just as much your enemy as her brother is.

it's really not the same thing because whites are in a superior social position. so them having a negrow bed warmer affects little politically or economically. the reverse however is not true.
    Yeah I think both points stand (see my reply to "Lab Baby").