Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i been thought this.

once it was containted to just killing poor african villages a got hold of some whit dude the cure came right out.

its really strange how they going hard for a cure now....since it can attack white folks too.
    Just what I was thinking.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    When this n*gga is not speaking about aliens and religion he's on point. This hypothesis isn't as farfetched as people wanna make it out to be. Same with AIDS IMO.

These people have a documented history of committing genocide on people. Biological warfare been real since they gave blankets with smallpocks and such to these Indians. I wouldn't put it past them if Ebola would be infact manmade.

You seem to fancy yourself some kind of intellectual, but you're really a ? . Trust me, I am an intellectual. I mean, just generally speaking.

About this particular issue, white people have died from ebola; from everything I have seen, white people are just as vulnerable to the disease as are black people. If they invented it to ? us, they would be putting themselves at great risk. And white scientists are trying to find a cure as we speak.

White people have done unspeakable things, including putting innocent people at risk in the name of science. But there is no reason to think that they had a hand in this.

why would anyone trust that you are an intellectual when you won't even say what you do for a living. maybe you work for best buy

Bruh I finally put him on ignore.I encourage everyone else to do the same like with GWA.I just could not stomach the ignorance anymore after he said the chick in that thread was fat.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Don't know if I agree but like muhannad x said whites have a history of genocide so I'm not putting it past em.

It might not be a genotype, but them ? definitely put that ? over there.Then it disappeared and came back? Really!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @VulcanRaven‌ what thread did idiot call Ole girl fat
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    manikongo wrote: »
    I told you that Ebola is simply coming back home. Africans have been eating all kind of monkey meats for hundred of years and out of a sudden Ebola appears in the middle of Cold war.

by the way, got pulled over this morning driving 30mph over posted limit. Realizing what was about to happen, ticket and points, put some water in my nose, started sneezing as soon as i had the window down. The white cop asked why i was speeding. Told him (while handing my licence) that i just returned from Nigeria and was running to the hospital because of Ebola like symptoms...Man the guy turned pink and did not want to deal with me nor touch my licence Lol....
    Gave me a verbal warning...

I call ? ...30 miles over my ? nah that pig gonna make that quota.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

They deleted the thread. I didn't say she was fat though. I said she was out of shape. And I posted some pics of black women who were in shape.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A voice without muscle is just a bunch of noise.

Dishing out information without COMPLETE instructions on how to use it seems reckless and negligent to me.

Addressing a problem without following up with solutions is just ? and moaning for the sake of being heard.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Sion just ban this "A Talented One"

*fixed*

@Sion is the G.O.A.T.

He listens.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another conspiracy. The way my mind work I can't stand ? conspiracies. But I don't believe ? but facts
    A voice without muscle is just a bunch of noise.

Dishing out information without COMPLETE instructions on how to use it seems reckless and negligent to me.

Addressing a problem without following up with solutions is just ? and moaning for the sake of being heard.

Pure Logic.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    People want me banned for speaking my own mind. Is it possible to be an independent thinker on the IC in 2014?

I have been a member of this site since 2009 (under a different username), and it wasn't like this. People didn't fall into line the way that y'all want them to now.

People seem especially touchy these days when the subject is black women. I remember when there used to be threads bashing black women almost every other week. Now things have swung in the other extreme, and nothing negative can be said about them. ? is crazy. The thing is I know most of y'all know what I am talking about. Y'all may feel that I must be trying to promote white women or something. Wrong. I just want to be respected and not stereotyped. I am sorry, but it is hard for me to view them as partners in the struggle when they are doing the exact same thing to us that white people do. And for this opinion, I do not apologize.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her stomach looks good to me
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Upon inspecting and admiring the spectacle, the original premise was forgotten.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

It seems Ebola kills it's host too fast to be able to spread, like in the past rural outbreaks, but this time... It showed up in the city with 1.5 million people. The cat is outta the bag. Incubation period of up to 21 days too.

Reston Ebola Virus is probably what the doctors found in their research. it is supposedly a non-pathogenic to humans. this was discovered in 1990s, and the experiments on the videos were done in 2012 I think.

A man made airborne virus would be tough to control. But it's def not that far fetched.
  • manikongo
    manikongo Members Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Options

I think it was deleted.Good.

He called this fine specimen fat.
    Lbkqi1C.jpg
    community.allhiphop.com/discussion/522073/crude-presents-crisiana-mariyah-a-brick-house-production#latest
    She is not fat yet but in making.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are something else. I was reading and hearing about Ebola in middle school, this ? ain't new.

Everytime someone dies from some illness people claim its man made by some government without a lick of proof.

Can we put on the critical thinking hats for a second and take off the conspiracy tin foil dunce caps?

It's not like many Africa countries are on the cutting edge of medical technology, In fact, generally speaking, they are far behind. That's just the facts. You have countries devoid of fresh water, where the eating and hunting habits expose them to all sorts of animal (and human) excrement, blood etc and you ? surprised disease is rampant?!

Look at the child mortality rates and causes:
    About 29,000 children under the age of five – 21 each minute – die every day, mainly from preventable causes.
    More than 70 per cent of almost 11 million child deaths every year are attributable to six causes: diarrhoea, malaria, neonatal infection, pneumonia, preterm delivery, or lack of oxygen at birth.
    These deaths occur mainly in the developing world. An Ethiopian child is 30 times more likely to die by his or her fifth birthday than a child in Western Europe. Among deaths in children, South-central Asia has the highest number of neonatal deaths, while sub-Saharan Africa has the highest rates. Two-thirds of deaths occur in just 10 countries.
    And the majority are preventable. Some of the deaths occur from illnesses like measles, malaria or tetanus. Others result indirectly from marginalization, conflict and ? /AIDS. Malnutrition and the lack of safe water and sanitation contribute to half of all these children’s deaths.
    http://www.unicef.org/mdg/childmortality.html

It's simple, all this conjecture is unnecessary.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    When this n*gga is not speaking about aliens and religion he's on point.
    so i bolded the problem with this thesis.

anyway, here's the thing: in the past, severely virulent disease appeared and killed MASSIVE amounts of white people. or anyone else they could affect. and we didn't get to wave our hands and say "it's a conspiracy" because, at the time, it wasn't plausible.

...so we do we not allow for disease to appear naturally in the modern era?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Explain why it disappeared than came back and why the cure only works on whites for those that don't believe?

I'll wait!
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe Farrakhan ... Hes one of the first ppl to say that aids was man made, and ? was systematically implemented.
    ? called him crazy...30 years later ....
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know if I agree but like muhannad x said whites have a history of genocide so I'm not putting it past em.

Black people too...

Hupan race is a ? up one
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    A few years back another company recalled vaccines for having the bird flu in the vaccine samples.
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/baxter-admits-flu-product-contained-live-bird-flu-virus-1.374503
    http://www.naturalnews.com/034112_Baxter_flu_vaccines.html

Bayer also got dinged out of millions for selling hemophilia medications tainted with AIDS. It just didn't get much mainstream coverage. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bayer-admits-it-paid-millions-in-? -infection-cases-just-not-in-english/

So it's not far fetched to think what Farrakhan said. I think most Americans still live under a bubble of naivety, like we live in a world based on moral values. I believe Ebola is a weapon, if not it's current state then more of a slow per death variant created down the line since the us gov has a patent on one of the strains. Not all wars are declared.