Post a pic of your ride....

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh just cop the rims for 700 and take it to American tires to put em on they'll rebuild the tpsm and put your old rims in a box all for $200
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Black_Excellence‌ you going to lower your car too?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @wilberdmillz not sure, dont think i need to. i visualize my car all the time before i make changes...i dont think this one is lowered

dodge-charger-srt8-b-4_800x0w.jpg
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    But what am going to do is get my brake calipers sprayed blue.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    Those look like 22s, but even if they only 20s that's a SRT8 so it's already lower that a R/T from the factory. @Black_Excellence‌. Look up srtben on instagram, that's the look I want except I want my calipers Carolina Blue.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    What color is your charger will....and i prolly wont get it lowered these roads in Houston are terrible.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    Mine is black. I didn't realize dude changed his wheels and put bags on his car. It was sick when he had the reps on there, it still looks good now with the vossens just to low for my taste.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    But what am going to do is get my brake calipers sprayed blue.

DONT!!! bruh dont spray your brakes calipers
    just get these

cost 280 and they will protect your calipers from brake dust
    $(KGrHqV,!rUF!dOz4)13BQ(oufEBlQ~~60_57.JPG
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Good Lookin Menace...thats the exact color I want.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    anytime...

any ways i was plasti dipping my grill at 7:30 and at 7:40 it was pitch black

lol so im finish up tomorrow ill post pics
  • _Menace_
    Options
    this is why you dont wanna spray your calipers

IMG_1033.JPG
  • _Menace_
    Options
    do 5% in all the back windows and back windshield

do 20% in the front windows
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @wilberdmillz not sure, dont think i need to. i visualize my car all the time before i make changes...i dont think this one is lowered

dodge-charger-srt8-b-4_800x0w.jpg

those look like 22's though
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Not into car mods like I used to be but I plan on tinting the windows light smoke. Light covers and brake calibers either blk or red that'll be about it.
    11l20eq.jpg

equal percent tint looks better
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What year maxima is that?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    How do y'all feel about the C7 Stingray.. I pull up to a several different Chevy Dealer in my 100k 6 Series and these dudes wanna run my credit before they will even let me test drive a car... Is that how GM gets down?.. I like the look of the car but if the Sales experience so far is any indication of what the service experience will be.. Im gonna get me an an M6 with red guts and call it a day.. smh..

It's either this..
    10484287463_f4537c50d7_b.jpg
    10484094056_450e673214_b.jpg
    10499300104_c6803e7005_b.jpg

Or this..
    927104fe-631e-4065-ac5a-b4ada3fab8b2_zps467d8a40.jpg
    04_zps9299387d.jpg
    03_zps951b1242.jpg
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    C7 easily. Is that a C7 Z06 in the pics? I can understand not allowing test drives on a 650 hp car if so.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited October 2014
    Options
    C7 easily. Is that a C7 Z06 in the pics? I can understand not allowing test drives on a 650 hp car if so.

Nah that's a C7 Stingray 3LT with the Z51 package... I dunno about not test driving man.. It would be one thing if it was on the showroom floor.. But if it's outside already?.. You gotta check my credit worthiness for a test drive?.. Naahhh
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Don't let them run your credit to test drive that's ? all they need is a copy of your license nothing else.

? you doing at a Chevy dealership? Go cop that hell cat
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Nah that's a C7 Stingray 3LT with the Z51 package... I dunno about not test driving man.. It would be one thing if it was on the showroom floor.. But if it's outside already?.. You gotta check my credit worthiness for a test drive?.. Naahhh

Oh ok, that ? clean as ? . I remember when the Boss Mustang came out, they didn't allow test drives on brand new ones either. I wouldn't take it personal at all, check around for a used one to test out. Then if you like it buy a new one.

I wouldn't want my credit ran either unless I know for a fact I'm buying that car.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited October 2014
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    Don't let them run your credit to test drive that's ? all they need is a copy of your license nothing else.

? you doing at a Chevy dealership? Go cop that hell cat

Exactly... lol.. I'm not even sure if I want the car yet.. What you need to run my credit for bruh?.. smh...

lol. Ay man that Corvette piqued my interest bro.. I had to get a closer look.. I dont normally do Domestic cars... But Detroit is starting to come with it.. I gotta give em credit..
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Oh ok, that ? clean as ? . I remember when the Boss Mustang came out, they didn't allow test drives on brand new ones either. I wouldn't take it personal at all, check around for a used one to test out. Then if you like it buy a new one.

I wouldn't want my credit ran either unless I know for a fact I'm buying that car.

Exactly my point.. I guess they dont want to give test drives unless they know for sure the person is buying the car.. My thing is.. Dont matter how hot a car is.. You have to turn lookers into buyers.. I come through looking but if i fall in love with the car I will cop.. The car I pull up to the dealership in should tell you(sales person) I have the means to cop it.. I guess my logic and there isnt in sync..

Not to mention they are trying to mark those cars up.. Added an extra 5-10k on top of MSRP.. I will simply take my money back to BMW...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Id cop that beamer.......
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Gonna post the grill up in a minute ? looks so dope in black
  • _Menace_
    Options
    That bimmer wet af
  • _Menace_
    Options
    looks better in person

10653744_10153248056722468_4301650201305848168_n.jpg?oh=0faab6c18a956722583b96073581c6a1&oe=54BA251C&__gda__=1425561866_8050384ced302e0b8d7511482416ef9e