-The official 2014-2015 NFL season thread

Options

Comments

• txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I'd deactivate this clown for the rest of the year. I mean wtf is he gonna say during film study. ? is unexplainable
    6ghjkcwexe9c9ixfg.jpg

I seen that ? during the game, and i was trying to figure out wtf he was doing lol
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    fans gotta stop wearing opposing teams jerseys on the road
    ? the 9ers ..... i was alllllllllll up in candlestick holding it down when we were in there .... if your on some stupid ? you might have problems ...other than that ..? em

Lol, sure u was
  • Beezus
    Options
    I'd deactivate this clown for the rest of the year. I mean wtf is he gonna say during film study. ? is unexplainable
    6ghjkcwexe9c9ixfg.jpg

Lmao tf he running away for
    Smh kc first round picks
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »

That ? was niner fan on niner fan violence.

Word I'm lookin like hol' up.. that's a Kaep jersey that got knocked out.
  • 1of1
    Options
    6ghjkcwexe9c9ixfg.jpg
    Chiefs gon' chief
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6ghjkcwexe9c9ixfg.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO... ? ass queefs ...what you expect
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    LMAO @ Brady "we on to Buffalo"
    ijwv0y9os0hjnlymqwl0.gif
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just heard that Stephen A Smith interview and he's a ? hater bruh don't take him serious. The Cowboys could win the next three super bowls and he'd find a way to put us down.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cowboys had to use silent counts in their own stadium.smh
  • 1of1
    Options
    Just heard that Stephen A Smith interview and he's a ? hater bruh don't take him serious. The Cowboys could win the next three super bowls and he'd find a way to put us down.

Going extra hard with the Cowboy hate rants is partbof his schtick. I don't know why y'all would take him seriously.

Then be acts as if he's a Steelers fan and a Giants fan. Makes no damn sense. Credibility gone.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Bruh you from Dallas aint nobody got money for them season passes I sure as hell don't.

At the same time Stephen A is right about one thing people like Skip Bayless make Cowboy fans look pathetic. The could of, should of, would of's. All that matters is we won the football game not 'well we should of won by 21.'

As a fanbase we need to be happy we are actually better than anyones expectations for us this year and not get ahead of ourselves. Our team still has some glaring holes(lack of a pass rush, and a shaky secondary) that will keep us from being serious contenders.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    ? the 9ers ..... i was alllllllllll up in candlestick holding it down when we were in there .... if your on some stupid ? you might have problems ...other than that ..? em

Lol, sure u was
    This ? running her stank ass mouth again ..... for all my cowboys ? in here lemme show y'all how we took over candlestick

2mebtr9.jpg
    Martellus Bennett back when he was still rocking with us walking up to the vistors gate

9zn9sh.jpg
    Keyon Coleman going ham with us after the win

29zr40l.jpg
    Whhhhhoooollllllleeee lotta blue in the park that day ... while ? keep talking about att stadium ..lmao

2yvl1c6.jpg
    Like i said ..... a lotttta blue walking around postgame ... 9ers fans got the ? up outta that ? quick LMAO

nwmvwm.jpg
    Met some coo boy's fans that was repping hard

2l8u9p3.jpg
    lotta blue

Like i said .... all in the building holding ? down ... now get the ? up outta here ? ass stank hoe ..go sulk on that L ya squad took yesterday
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Man its over 4 million people who live in the DFW area im pretty sure 100k people out of that can afford to buy tickets stop it B....no reason why the fans of the opposite team should flood you out in your own stadium...no excuse.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    @JD....never seen a takeover in pittsburgh @dbrazil you in tha burgh what you know?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ? ...im still mad i didn't get the picture of all the 9ers fans bailing once romo hit that pass to miles in ot ..lmao ..that ? looked like the ? exodus the way them ? ass ? was pouring up out that joint ... the game wasn't even over .. i keep asking .."where y'all going its still some game left!" ...but no answer ..lmao ... i did almost get into with some old ass white dude tho ... muthafucka tried telling me to sit down cos his son cant see..... told his ass NOT MY ? PROBLEM ... should got better seats brother
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Man its over 4 million people who live in the DFW area im pretty sure 100k people out of that can afford to buy tickets stop it B....no reason why the fans of the opposite team should flood you out in your own stadium...no excuse.

Closer to 8 million actually, bruh maybe point is the average person I know can't afford 75 just to park your car.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

105,121 seats in that stadium when expanded for standing room ... thats over 25,000 spots bigger than any other stadium in the league... 25,000 bruh... its almost double the seating capacity of Heinz field bruh ...the two venues are not comparable

this aint college where kids will just roll outta the dorm and go to some game on a Saturday when there's nothing else to do... thats a lot of available seats ... and people from all fan bases want to flock to that monument and witness it firsthand
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

? that ? ass ? ... stopped taking him serious long time ago
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Re watched Lions vs Bills.

Stafford held onto the ball TOO DAMn LOnG. I though it was the line, but it's him. He is lost without Calvin. I have said for years that Megatron would be unstoppable with Brady or Manning.Trade Stafford for Brady and picks. Dude is Rob Johnson 2.0 and has peaked, he is what he is. Dude has the MOST weapons outside of Cutler, and can't do ? with them. Andy Dalton, Russell Wilson, Eli Manning, Mike Glennon all DO MORE with LESS.

Wtf is Lombardi doing trying to run, Buffalo was stuffing us except for a few runs. Spread them mufuckas out 5 wide , short passes.

Prater has to be the next kicker, bar NONE.

Yeah, I would say it's time to move on from Stafford. It's been six years and you are still lost without Calvin. However, it's hard to find a good QB and I guarantee they are gonna stick with Stafford considering they just paid him. He has all the physical tools in the world, but I don't think he is smart enough.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beezus
    Options
    Lol all that for 4 words
    U worse than Shenco
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackAX410 show off that brand new avi son
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    @Dallas4eva....population must've grown after i left.lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

so no more Johnny Football in Cleveland?
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Redskins about to get stomped out tonight.