Nas: "Iggy Azalea Is A Really Intelligent Woman And She Loves Hip Hop"

Options

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does that ? have on a confederate soldier cap???
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50th+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+Arrivals+-L-a72Kg8Oll.jpg

What was the excuse for this again?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50th+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+Arrivals+-L-a72Kg8Oll.jpg

What was the excuse for this again?

Promoting his album
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I don't know how this thread became so big. It's buzzin like Detox just dropped. It's a shame. Just because Nas said she is Intelligent Woman and Loves Hip hop you say he is cooonin?

? Nas was the first rapper to say ? WHITE PEOPLE. Nas was the first rapper who said he will never marry a white girl. SO what the ? is your problem?

I'm tired of this ? stop talkin ? about Nasir. It's enough. He is the only Black leader left since Pac,Malcolm,Martin and some other pass away.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Nas..from Illmatic to ? -matic..wtf?!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know how this thread became so big. It's buzzin like Detox just dropped. It's a shame. Just because Nas said she is Intelligent Woman and Loves Hip hop you say he is cooonin?

? Nas was the first rapper to say ? WHITE PEOPLE. Nas was the first rapper who said he will never marry a white girl. SO what the ? is your problem?

I'm tired of this ? stop talkin ? about Nasir. It's enough. He is the only Black leader left since Pac,Malcolm,Martin and some other pass away.

Yeah, cuz O'Shea Jackson only made family movies.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kelis ass lookin right in that pic tho
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Kelis ass lookin right in that pic tho

Don't do it Bruh. She might charge you just for making that comment.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Translation: "She got some fire ass head"

lmao-gif-jordan.gif
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VidaStarr
    VidaStarr Members Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Iggy may be smart. Iggy may love hip hop. She still makes garbage music. But I think overall ppl get frustrated when we see black men looking like they are caping up for white women.

But as much as I dislike Iggy, I'd rather see more shine and attention for other dope female artists by hip hop media and prominent Hip Hop artists.
  • VidaStarr
    VidaStarr Members Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, to be fair... He may have been specifically asked about Iggy. He didn't say she was dope or that ppl should stop talkin sh*t. He just said she's smart and loves hip hop.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VidaStarr wrote: »
    Also, to be fair... He may have been specifically asked about Iggy. He didn't say she was dope or that ppl should stop talkin sh*t. He just said she's smart and loves hip hop.

marry me.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas is still my dude, but after all of the positive Afrocentric material he's released, which is not enormous but notable, why is he so passive-like when referring to a culture vulture who referred to herself as a 'runaway slave master" and had black children in a video titled "? "?
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Iggy is wack as hell, but people are blowing Nas words out of proprtion. Get off man;s ? . He prolly hit it. Good for him.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its sad you get excited about nas hatred for white people

People actually mad cause he complimented a white person

? is racist,b
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    "Hip hop is a rough place, and you're going to get punched around" he says, talking about the backlash faced by contemporary artists like Iggy Azalea. "I think [she] knows that. She's a really intelligent woman and she loves hip hop. You need tough skin, no matter what color your skin is."

Him calling her smart and loving hiphop equals cooning? I mean if the ? said she's the best female in the game right now then maybe I could see the outrage but he just said the ? smart and that's it. I don't think that was a cape unless there is more to the story

Oh and Iggy is trash there's no deny that

To he who's given more, more is expeced.

He's, the GOAT , and all about the movement---Our Heroes, Where are they Now, Carry on Tradition---but when put in a position to actually back up his words---you know bc he's, the GOAT , and his word in hip hop holds weight---he goes the opposite way and co-signs the same ? that derails the movement.

He's a lot like an IC poster in that regard. Al about symbolism but nothing about substance.

So he can dream up why Reginald Lewis the first black billionaire was killed, or about UFOs in downtown LA---ask Horse if he lyin!---but he cant stop enabling white women thru his co-signing of Paltrow and Iggy.

Nas-Water Pistol Pete.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ? stay going out of their way to praise .."lend a hand" by validating

... A white

@cain

And Nas has called people ? for alot less.. he started the "? movement"

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he bring her up or did the interviewer? That's the question. Why is he being asked about her as if she should be relevant to what he's got going on?
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    Haha ? mad as ? that there lord & saviour of hip hop is cosigning the white devil & murderer of hip hop. The world is coming to an end lol. I'm pretty sure nas has met the broad had a conversation & respects her point of view he never said he likes her music. She probably is a huge fan like a lot of artist who's music you don't like. Calm down he said it so he meant it stop making excuses.