lol Newark not ? wit Chief Keef

Options

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Doesn't Newark have a higher murder rate than Chicago?

Yeah. Plus add EO, Irvington the ? hole known as Paterson etc.

Chief ? dont want those problems

+ Trenton, Willingboro, Camden, Jersey City,
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    See what I'm saying? ? is sad yo, dude's a ? joke.

Anyway, according to the video scavenged off youtube bout the Gaylords, ? is news to me. Like I said, before that website I never heard of em. But they ran chicago breh really *shaqface* the Northside maybe but that's cuz ? can't find a ? to give about the Northside unless they ? a broad up there.

But anyways, why yall reviving ? from the 80's to slightChicago culture today? These newark ? PUTTING ? ON GRAPES RIGHT NOW and yall wanna talk about some ? white boy ? from 30 years ago.

Where's the justice lol

I live in Chicago and I can tell you that's ? . Aint no Hip Hop culture in Chicago. Chicago is gang culture. Why do you think cats like Common who dropped in 91 aint get no spins to the masses until he dropped Corners. And that ? was only because Kanye cosigned him. If your talking about Chief Keef and them bammas that aint ? to be proud of B.
    Bruh, you're arguing with yourself. I never said ? about chicago having a hip hop culture I said that this ? bringing up some white boy ? ? to slight Chicago like they relevant in 2014.

My point was that newark claiming fruit in modern society, while Gaylords are nowhere to be found in today's times. You quoted my post before expressing your concern regarding hip hop culture in Chicago, but that has nothing at all to do with what I was saying lol

Their claiming a street in L.A. dude not no fruit. Purple is Deceps to me.
    naw i always knew common had it because of resurrection, just like im go always know kanye got because of CD snd not that 808 ? ...

Me and you know but a mass majority of Chicago cared less about his music until Kanye cosigned him. Fact. Kanye is trash

Diamond D >>>>>>> dog ? >>>>>>>> Kanye
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight this 'Ye hate is getting to be appalling. ? is going on??? Yeezus ? me off as much as the next ? but I'm not going to discredit the rest of his discography because of it. How can anybody with a respectable hip-hop opinion say Kanye is wack?? IN A CHIEF KEEF THREAD loool im dead
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Willingboro not that bad
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Willingboro not that bad

Replace with Atlantic City.. Needles all in the sand or New Brunswick, Elizabeth etc
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jersey city is pretty ? Hood. Idek, ? is mad deceptive because its so close to Manhattan
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Jersey city is pretty ? Hood. Idek, ? is mad deceptive because its so close to Manhattan

Block Parties for shooting cops
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    Aight this 'Ye hate is getting to be appalling. ? is going on??? Yeezus ? me off as much as the next ? but I'm not going to discredit the rest of his discography because of it. How can anybody with a respectable hip-hop opinion say Kanye is wack?? IN A CHIEF KEEF THREAD loool im dead

It's all subjective. Keef sucks and Kanye is over hyped. He is a much better cult leader than artist, but thats just me.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I did technician work, I had a couple of jobs over in paterson. I couldn't get out of that ? fast enough

When to school right outside of Paterson and they did not like cats from Newark too much.
  • RiGGA
    Options

It's all subjective. Keef sucks and Kanye is over hyped. He is a much better cult leader than artist, but thats just me.

? just saying trendy ? now. I see ima have to overlook your posts pretty soon as well.

In before you don't give a damn what I overlook
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    For the record Chicago DID have a white gang called the GAYLORDS that started in the 1940s, which was a pro American gang mostly whites on the Northside and they were on some serious business, They are pretty much extinct now, GAYLORDS stood for Great American Youth Leading Our Rebellion Destroying Spics. The Latin Kings, Cobras and Latin Disciples wiped them out. They were in to it heavy with the puerto rican gangs. As for Jersey.....Keef hood probably deeper then this since his hood is pretty much the projects. Chicago has the worst hoods in America and Keef from one of them, so I don't know why you ? think he would spoke of Jersey. Chicago been crazy wild.....2 cops got shot here last night. And why Jersey repping California hoods for? ? corny
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Because Newport is what we see first from across the Hudson so we'll think it's all good until you go further inland then ? becomes gritty reall fast.

& what's wrong with purple? Before the B&C, Deceps was replying those colors over here

• bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I met and know Gaylords....old school white boy crushers...most of them joined biker clubs. Racist ? , but cool. They have a few Latino members and blacks in the Uptown neighborhood on the Northside, but they extinct and at one point they were the largest gang on the Northside of Chicago in the 60s and 70s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc4ufV1Qgjw
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Keef hood deep as hell to..... and i'm sure this ain't even half the hood
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFxFlNorVA
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all this gang talk an who cant come where...

yet nobody does nothing when an outsider kills blacks.

why not allow other races business in ya hood?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I met and know Gaylords....old school white boy crushers...most of them joined biker clubs. Racist ? , but cool. They have a few Latino members and blacks in the Uptown neighborhood on the Northside, but they extinct and at one point they were the largest gang on the Northside of Chicago in the 60s and 70s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc4ufV1Qgjw

Da ? ? You a so-called white?
    pralims wrote: »
    all this gang talk an who cant come where...

yet nobody does nothing when an outsider kills blacks.

why not allow other races business in ya hood?

@pralims just a bunch of lost ones without proper guidance...too caught up in that ? to see the bigger picture.

All this ? is corny.
  • RiGGA
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RiGGA
    Options