FELLAS, KEEP IT 100... WHICH IC CHICKS YOU KNOW YOU CAN F... IF GIVEN THE CHANCE??

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    @'n up Dro's FOF thread in the making.

Cs, the ? is a stupid ? argument.

why tho ain't nobody even posting in here bruh lol...

this lil dude think he know what he speaking on ,and I'm just toying with him . He ain't gonna pm me,cause he just fronting for some reactions
    I mean if u r enjoying the back n forth by all means keep pushing the issue.

It's not doing u any favors though.
    Econolodge typed a description of himself and u and @darcskies felt it was game.....ok so?

The ? is dumb yo
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why tho ain't nobody even posting in here bruh lol...

this lil dude think he know what he speaking on ,and I'm just toying with him . He ain't gonna pm me,cause he just fronting for some reactions
    I mean if u r enjoying the back n forth by all means keep pushing the issue.

It's not doing u any favors though.
    Econolodge typed a description of himself and u and @darcskies felt it was game.....ok so?

The ? is dumb yo

I just stated an opinion just like Darkskies but just more aggressive so he responded with that long ass message lol...

but I'm the salty one hahaha ,I'm chillin at work I'll talk ? to keep this thread moving unless yall got something more interesting to say
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @‌kat
    WHAT ARE UR CHOICE OF DRAWZ TO WEAR?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hole up!!!

*put my cape on*

I was joking with @yunnsanco about the word flabbergasted. Dont take my sarcastic petty joke as a diss, love muffin.

Also, yunn has a vast vocabulary. Hell he just taught my nerdy ass a new word a few days ago.

*takes cape off*

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word. Bruh, this ? caught feelings about me posting about females in a thread talking about females.

@YunnSanco‌
    Lol @ you thinking you possess the mental capacity to textually toy with me. The fact that your friend Chuck was shocked that you were able to use the word "flabbergast" in a correct context speaks volumes.

I'm done explaining myself.

It's your life and your money so if you want to waste it on superficial posturing, that's your prerogative. Hopefully one day you gain the mental strength to break free from the chains of profligacy. Feel free to think whatever you want, just refrain from projecting your flawed and effeminate outlook on life upon me.

@EvilChuck was being sarcastic my G...she know me well and know just how intelligent I am. So really I could "flex" about alot, what mean is I'm not too invested in shuttin ya down.

and I didn't catch feelings bruh I just said you wack for that.

and again dint speak on what I do my brotha cause its above your mental capacity . You speak broke ? logic. I'm a king,I acknowledge that and accept it...you don't have to. But I will acknowledge you're wrong in your assumption simple as that ,so stop being a lil ? about it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "ay bruh I picked these hoes bc I feel like our personalities sync up like OKcupid and we have similar thoughts and emotions and we can sit up all night feed each ohter exotic fruits and talk about the meaning of like and all of its eccentricities"- Iconoclast

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yes, they're attractive but it speaks more for the fact that they're theoretically more likely to judge a guy solely or primarily off their physical attraction to him, due to them being the youngest female posters on the IC (along with 6, but her outlook on life is more polished/well-rounded and less superficial which is why I didn't include her even though she's attractive as well.)

Thank you kindly!
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I know damn well this ? didn't say I look like project pat when he is every bit of crunchy black in real life...

Dro ugly ass only get invited to his kids school during Halloween and scared straight events.

Dro look like he been in staring contests with the sun.

You know dros mama's ? was tight cause he squeezed outta there with the triangle shaped head.

You old permanently ashy busted hammerhead shark looking...

16 shadows got arrested cause they thought it was dro

Do I need to keep going?

Dro look like teddy ruxpin doing black face

Dro pays hookers just to make eye contact with him and they charge him double

Ole elephant man meets flavor flav looking ass...

First time I lol'd...reading it again....and...LMFAO....

Dro my ? got served.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many woooords.... can yall ? take this argument to the ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is getting out of hand....

lol
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta thanks bro I'm good but Dtrain is the homie plus she curved me and rubato garcia when we asked her to make a trampline video for our viewing pleasure lol
    Haha damn it does look like a wall of text. I would've spaced it out but im on mobile so ? it lmao

it ain't about that. I'm flabbergasted at you dissing yourself but then also saying you're too good for the chicks on herr and none of them match your intellect.

Lol at the last part. Its safe to say you've misinterpreted it then fam.
    In no way am I implying that.I'm saying I have recluse tendencies and most females aren't compatible with that lol.

bruh you ain't special just cause you wack with females

...and you're not special just because you're a slave to materialism and feel the need to flex with items you don't even own for a predominantly-male messageboard.

Don't get this ? twisted bruh...just because I'm not an extrovert or feel the need to stunt like pseudo-flexing ass ? such as yourself doesn't mean I'm "wack" with females. In fact I don't even have to do all that to get looks from females.

I've never said I was special because of my contact (or lack thereof) with females.

I'm saying you wack because you try to play that "these women ain't my type but they would like my physicality"

you picked two of the cutest chicks on here and said they would be attracted to you cause you they type...my G ,you bragging about some ? you don't even know,so in actuality you're fronting and trying to flex your intelligence. You show arrogance but try to hide it under a humble attitude.

You also said some ? about most of the women wouldn't be into you because you're an introvert....bruh alot of these ladies are introverts. But you're smart guy ,you know that so now you just challenging females to show you they meet your standards.

its ? what you spew and I read right through it. Unless you can show evidence to back your claim I ain't tryna hear that ? ....so yeah you wack to me...and you dont get women cause ya style played out and you can't prove me wrong on that. Mr. @Iconolast sir

Lmfao bruh, I don't give a whimsical flying ? about what you think about it me.

Actually the reason I picked Bugatti and Khaleesi is because I tried to evoke a comparison of their personalities/relatively immature outlook to the rest of the older females that post here. Yes, they're attractive but it speaks more for the fact that they're theoretically more likely to judge a guy solely or primarily off their physical attraction to him, due to them being the youngest female posters on the IC (along with 6, but her outlook on life is more polished/well-rounded and less superficial which is why I didn't include her even though she's attractive as well.)

As for your comments trying to get me to "show proof" to you, well I will not fall for that highly suspect trap and end up taking a selfie/describing myself to another ? . No sir. I have no desire to type some blatantly ? 'blind date TV show contestant' discription of my physical looks on a predominantly male hip hop message board.

Unlike yourself, whose apparent ? for male approval knows no bounds - in fact it's apparently so strong that you're willing to pose with a month's worth of rent in cash (like some lame, ignorant 2005 myspace thug) in front of a ? car rental for positive reactions from anonymous men.

Therein lies the difference between me and you bruh; you're salty because you think I'm flexing for females, while I'm highly disturbed because you're flexing for males.
    Icon's Ether is like @EarlBarrettSmith‌'s... except he's not trolling lol

where's that fool at anyway?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [MorganFreeman Voice] @YunnSanco

Lol @ above my mental capacity. You've been called a lot of things on this forum (mainly descriptors attacking your sexuality) but an intellect isn't one of them.

You're king?

Nah, you sound like a typical fatherless, intellectually feeble ? that's always been distracted by a shiny new object. You got the mind of a jack russell terrier, the soul of a slave and the mannerisms of a hermaphrodite. Maybe if you had a male figure in your life you wouldn't be chained by profligacy and more importantly you would've shedded the femininity in your soul that has you constantly pulling your skirt up & yearning for attention/approval of a predominantly male messageboard.

Had your effeminate proclivities been corrected at an early age maybe you would've enjoyed playing sports/tapboxing/arguing about superheros instead jumproping and playing patty cake on the sidelines with the females, during your formative years. [/Morgan Freeman Voice]
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall could go to other threads and read posts about which yokels town is more ? ...
    This ain't that bad in comparison.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall see this ? see yall see this

NOW IF I WAS MOD
    both you mnotha uckas would be in jail lockdown or this uckery

yall spaming the thread with this ? a good....(sort of) donkey thread

ima NEED U BOTH TO GET THE ? UP OF THIS THREAD with this ? now!!!!!!!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Had your effeminate proclivities been corrected at an early age maybe you would've enjoyed playing sports/tapboxing/arguing about superheros instead jumproping and playing patty cake on the sidelines with the females, during your formative years.

@yunn you be playing patty cake on sidelines ? ?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? just straight up side armed Dro's thread.
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And now they go from having a reasonably intellectual debate to attacking each others characters and personal characteristics...shut this ? down.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    go on now...apologize to the t/s for this ? as a matter of fact yall can make yall own thread over in the GNS make sure u set the tittle as "IC PERSONAS....LETS TALK ABOUT ? AND THEY IC GAME"

or i u must keep it in the doneky

WHICH IC MAN HAS THE STRONGEST MAC GAME OUT HERE

either way leave this discussion on its tracks please
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall see this ? see yall see this

NOW IF I WAS MOD
    both you mnotha uckas would be in jail lockdown or this uckery

yall spaming the thread with this ? a good....(sort of) donkey thread

ima NEED U BOTH TO GET THE ? UP OF THIS THREAD with this ? now!!!!!!!
    'F' boo, f