Young Thug is now taking action against those who call him ? *intel inside*

Options
13»

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah there's really not much room for interpretation there.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

He clearly said "Y'all ben(been) ? ". But I digress.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Thug is fruity....

but Yall man Biggie. ...

Wow.

Got the 2 gayest lines in hip hop history. Im not even going to type them ? out. Pause.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

He clearly said "Y'all ben(been) ? ". But I digress.

• eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Young Thug "clearly" saying anything

True.. My little sister who is 12 was listening to that lifestyle ? . I knew of the song because the song has been made fun of so much and all I heard was mumbles in autotune. I'd try to at least listen before I dismiss the music but I value life.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't tell if he's saying "I" or "ya'll" cuz of the autotune but it does sound more like "I" to me
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I've been listening to Young Thug since way before he blew up. I don't think he's ? . He dresses flamboyantly. So what. So does Lil' Wayne, Cam'ron, ASAP Rocky, Prince, Many other ? from the 80s and most white rock stars. I have yet to hear any blatantly ? ? in any of his music.

Like I said before, ya'll are infatuated with this dude like, this is really crazy. If ya'll really didn't give af about dude then there wouldn't be so many anti-Young Thug threads popping up on a weekly basis, especially since all it does is bring him more publicity without him having to do anything at all but chill and make music

"A ? playing with my woody, ima ride" - Young Thug - Ima Ride, Richgang mixtape

Now I dunno what that means...but it sounds ? as ? ....

Smh.... He said whoodie... The sane slang hot boys used.y'all reaching for ?
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My question to his supporters and defenders is this, if he isn't ? are you ok with him pretending to be ? for publicicity? Calling other men hubby and bae and wearing dresses and nail polish makes you ? in my book. Either way his music is horrible
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    My question to his supporters and defenders is this, if he isn't ? are you ok with him pretending to be ? for publicicity? Calling other men hubby and bae and wearing dresses and nail polish makes you ? in my book. Either way his music is horrible

I live in Atl and I'm definitely not ok with any of that but the thing is that for me the music supersedes any other random ? an artist does which is why I can listen to and enjoy music from people like Lil' Wayne Rick Ross Game Kanye Drake Lil' B etc etc and even old school suspect artists

I think I probably view the concept of music a little differently than most people
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »

I live in Atl and I'm definitely not ok with any of that but the thing is that for me the music supersedes any other random ? an artist does which is why I can listen to and enjoy music from people like Lil' Wayne Rick Ross Game Kanye Drake Lil' B etc etc and even old school suspect artists

I think I probably view the concept of music a little differently than most people

But the music is horrible
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it doesn't matter if he said "yeah I" or "y'all" - he was rapping about shaq's feet which is a clear violation of man law.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh great, so now haitians in Atlanta are ? now.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options