Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    just stop. you started off making sense now you have drifted off into amazon woman nonsense do you want to actually fix the problems or do you simply want to bash black men for the ? ups??? i cannot deny that some of what you said is true especially after being at this forum, the place is crawling with ? but alot of what you said sounds like bitterness.

and the fact still remains that without us there is no black race so blackwomen hating us is counterproductive and actually in doing so black women are also destroying themselves. yes it also works in reverse.

If black people were to start a revolution we would have to exterminate half if not the majority of the population, due to the fact that a great deal are in love with non-blacks, they would ? blacks just to save and protect white people. Like Dr. John Henrik Clark stated Blacks have no friends. What I stated was the truth, harsh, but it was rooted in the truth.

This is darwinism 101. I am not bitter because I know.... that wherever you look on this planet black people are on the bottom. Blacks are hated by Whites, Asians, Arabs, Hispanics, and mixed-breeds. In this white mans world you have to have a strong mind, and if you don't you will become a victim to yourself, while calling it progress. These black men and black women with non-black partners are erasing themselves. The majority of mixed race people marry white partners, they give birth to white children, these children are projected back into the white race, these blacks are the grandparents of white children. A great number of black men of this generation will be the grandfather of white grandchildren. They will have eliminated themselves off the planet, due to being weak mentally. Which is beneficiary to the black race, as self-hate and loving the white man are energies that flow within bloodlines; this is weeding the toxic blacks out of the black race. I'm not bitter, I see the bigger picture.

White supremacy works in 4 stages... it Establishes is self... ,maintains it self, expands it self, and refine its self...

We are currently in the stage of refinement, where white supremacy is made not to look like white supremacy anymore... i. e Interracial relationships.

However, anyone who knows the art of war knows sex is the number one weapon.

i agree with you but the problem with you is that you are making wide sweeping statements which make you sound bitter. thankfully the fact remains that the vast majority of black men still do marry black women. what we need to work on more than anything else is improving how black men and women treat each other. because there are some ? up black ? out here and they give birth to horrible black men and horrible black women.

for white supremacy to be defeated the first step is for black women and black men to get on the same page.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate anything thats white they are devils.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Every race intermingles sexually. We do it no more, no less.
    More importantly ~ Black Men predominantly date / marry Black Women, and vice versa.

It's funny, with as much ? as Black Men get for dating White Women, Black Women seem to date White Men just as frequently; Especially those that've garnered mainstream success.

And while this may be purely anecdotal ~ I've met and witnessed a troublesome number of Black Women that decidedly only date White Men; I've never seen nor witnessed one Black Man do that. We may sleep with other races, but we're always open to Black Women in every capacity..

I have made the same observation several times. Black men in IR still seemed open to dating black women, for the most part. The reverse is much less often true, however, at least given what I have seen. The sisters with non-black men were probably had a strong preference for that. There is even a whole website devoted to helping black women snag non-black men: http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/

Funny how when people say the same things I have been saying it gets co-signed but when I say it it gets flagged.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate anything thats white they are devils.

dhZQLIR.png
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Every race intermingles sexually. We do it no more, no less.
    More importantly ~ Black Men predominantly date / marry Black Women, and vice versa.

It's funny, with as much ? as Black Men get for dating White Women, Black Women seem to date White Men just as frequently; Especially those that've garnered mainstream success.

And while this may be purely anecdotal ~ I've met and witnessed a troublesome number of Black Women that decidedly only date White Men; I've never seen nor witnessed one Black Man do that. We may sleep with other races, but we're always open to Black Women in every capacity..
    best post in this horrible thread

/close thread
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Talented One is definitely White..
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White women are worthy of being ? and discarded, nothing more.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Damn, not this again. Bruh, I am black. I posted some pics (albeit faceless). So get the ? out of her with this BS, as if a black person couldn't possibly have my opinions.
  • A Talented One
    edited October 2014
    Options

Notice how almost nobody is even cosigning this now?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people respond to threads this ? weed smoker makes?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter the woman's skin color, its all pink in the inside.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Notice how almost nobody is even cosigning this now?

that's because most of us just think you are a ? ?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter the woman's skin color, its all pink in the inside.

24 pages of nonsense and feelings but you sir, pretty much nailed it with one sentence.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That they're women, just white
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »
    That they're women, just white

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I find that most white/ white hispanic women who choose to date black men are no less racist than those who dont ? with them. In fact they ? with us solely based on the stereotype we fit closest to in their minds... um i got breaking news brb
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao yo I forgot I made this thread last yr and its still poppin damn time flys
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They make bomb meatloaf sandwiches
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamEX wrote: »
    They make bomb meatloaf sandwiches

What the ? is a meatloaf sandwhich
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Certain white chicks really like they meatloaf. And they'll hook you up if they feeling you. Its like getting a Legion flight ring from the Legion of Superheroes
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1PR7M7XMtolgJxflM4xksgdyJxfABK624_hLvpSgQmCCUYX81ksEM5ng
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead at being in love with the white mans sperm.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never ? anything but white girls. No stew tho, I try ? all races.