Rapper Stitches says "? jeezy"live on stage.calls him a snitch.crowd chants back

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of this person.
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He sucks. But he's way more entertaining than Jeezy has been since 2008.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought i read "snitches" for a second

this boys a joke
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Jeezy in the Majors, this mufucka not even in single A right now.

"If I shoot you, I'm brainless. If you shoot me, you famous."---Metaphorically applies here. If Jeezy give this ? recognition, he has nothing to gain, meanwhile ol boy prolly got 3 mixtapes of disses to Jeezy already recorded.....long story short, Jeezy prolly has never heard of this guy, and has nothin to gain from clappin back at him......Slick Pulla or DBC though...........

Dude is tryna get that Gucci Mane instantaneous fame. You could argue that if Jeezy hadn't beefed with Gucci, Gucci would have not blown up the way he did.

Nah, Gucci got hot off his own ? , he flooded the mixtape scene and had club hits
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't respect this obvious move to get attention. If you're really about the life Mr. "Brick in your face" go to a all black club in Atlanta, hell even in Miami and say that and let's see how quickly you'll get stomped the ? out.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    Can't respect this obvious move to get attention. If you're really about the life Mr. "Brick in your face" go to a all black club in Atlanta, hell even in Miami and say that and let's see how quickly you'll get stomped the ? out.

Again to think Stitches dont perform in "hoods" is delusional
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does this professional really send bricks through the post?
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    Nothing would happen in Miami.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never heard of him until now and I see why -- dude is trash.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Jeezy in the Majors, this mufucka not even in single A right now.

"If I shoot you, I'm brainless. If you shoot me, you famous."---Metaphorically applies here. If Jeezy give this ? recognition, he has nothing to gain, meanwhile ol boy prolly got 3 mixtapes of disses to Jeezy already recorded.....long story short, Jeezy prolly has never heard of this guy, and has nothin to gain from clappin back at him......Slick Pulla or DBC though...........

Dude is tryna get that Gucci Mane instantaneous fame. You could argue that if Jeezy hadn't beefed with Gucci, Gucci would have not blown up the way he did.

Nah, Gucci got hot off his own ? , he flooded the mixtape scene and had club hits

I understand that. But Gucci would be your regular ATL/Southeast trapper(Eldorado Red/Alley Boy/OJ...etc). He wouldn't have the mainstream appeal that he has now, w/o that murder and attention from Jeezy at that time.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He reminds of that ? kid in school that would slide around in the mud just to make people laugh.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    He know he REAL comfortable saying that ? . BET money he would NOT say that in a club in the hood and make it out alive.

Dudes got plenty live performanes.u sayin he dont perform in hoods?

? white boy. No one gives a ? about your infatuation with this ? and his wack rapper antics. Stop capin like you're his ? .

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    He know he REAL comfortable saying that ? . BET money he would NOT say that in a club in the hood and make it out alive.

? white boy. No one gives a ? about your infatuation with this ? and his wack rapper antics. Stop capin like you're his ? .

Settle down there ? .its a message board.no one really gives a ? about anyones opinions.dudes rockin about sayin ? (whether thats ok is another matter) and people are sayin "yeah,bet he wouldnt say in the hood" etc.

My point was I dont think he gives a ? where he is

Dont know if its stitches or my opinion you most mad at but try to control your emotions over it
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stitches better be careful before Jeezy puts that white crip he got on him
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so i've concluded that this Stitches dude was backstage at a Jeezy show and tried to cop a bag from him, and Jeezy told him to go ? himself

passin ? gram bags around on stage doin key bumps and ? .....he cant even be a true coke head damn smh

he failed all the way around
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    basically hold that sh*t down
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reminds me of Game chanting ? Jigga all around the world.

He never got the response he expected. Only. Silence
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Never heard of this person.

He loves selling blow, from what I understand

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U
    tumblr_n4ssjwbhl91qlb0yro1_500.gif
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Settle down there ? .its a message board.no one really gives a ? about anyones opinions.dudes rockin about sayin ? (whether thats ok is another matter) and people are sayin "yeah,bet he wouldnt say in the hood" etc.

My point was I dont think he gives a ? where he is

Dont know if its stitches or my opinion you most mad at but try to control your emotions over it

What we are saying that he's smart about the clubs he chooses. We all know clubs around the USA that if he said ? he would get the soul snatched out his body.....