*NEW* BOBBY SHMURDA - 'BOBBY ? '

Options
1235»

Comments

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migos better artists than Bobby, both wack/mediocre 'emcees' but Migos know how to better structure songs...Bobby just a street ? that was forced to rap by the big homies that was trying to get a label situation to pop off, he not really an 'artist'...just so happens the ppl like his energy and aura..*shrugs*
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooo no diss to u ? and props to the migos and their string of radio hits, but I ain't know y'all ? ? with them like that lol

I can't even tell them ? apart.

Cause of this thread I now know that ones names 'offset' and another's name is 'takeoff' and I already forgot the 3rd.

? is hilarious y'all sound like my lil cousins when n'sync was big, talking bout which one's better, nh

No matter who u r as a rapper I guarantee u got some good fans on the ic. Word to lil b.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real talk... this ? keep dropping hot garbage type tracks like this and i'll give him another 6-8months before hes the ? AHHH AHH OUTTTA HERE......... real spill my ? ...real ass spill
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    migos aint bad ... i give them props for coming in with thier own flow which aint a new never heard before flow but no one was rapping like that @ the time ... now everyone is rapping like that even guys with totally different styles seem to be forcing that flow on thier singles ... another good thing about the migos i think makes them a strong group right now is thier hook game ... thier hook game is serious ... and thier tones are different i dont think anyone in the game has those vocal tones ... they are very easy to spot on a track ..... and the last piece i think that make the migos a well rounded group is thier melody's .... they got alot of good melodies too similar to Young THug but in a different direction ... its more speaking melodies than singing melodies which is what young thug does .... im talking like that song BIRDS and that she dont want to be a freak no more song ...

? ain't trying to hear the truth bruh. Migos be riding

hey i try to give props where its due and migos is official ... i think the fact that they introduction track was that bubble gum sounding bando and the fact that gucci introduced them folks just thought they were another rap group who dont really care about the hip hop fundamentals ... OJ the juiceman was another sleeper but he def dumb his ? down for the $$$$ but dudes like waka and young scooter dont give 2 ? about the hip hop fundamentals lol ....
  • antarticp
    edited October 2014
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Migos are better than any Bobby song. They have actual stories like a plot with a beginning, a middle, and end.

http://youtu.be/5lNyCSeO3BM

? shut up. Them ? be turnt. Ain't nobody listening to Freak No More for the ? narrative elements

I'm the ? King and you are the paper arguing with who can have you on a silver platter. They have ? you can relate to and especially if you are in the game or know of the game and seen it in action.

thats the only thing i dont like about migos ... ? been talking about the game since the early 90s ... ijs its 2014 all these experiemental flows and hooks that sound dope as i dont know what .. but they yapping about the same ish i done heard a million times over ................................... aint that many mofos out here that can relate to it ... and those that due prob learned the game from the last drug dealing rapper lol
  • antarticp
    edited October 2014
    Options
    When Bobby Shmurda 15 minutes of fame is up. Chasin gon regret writing those paragraphs

Cant and will not flop, got full label support...he's Epic's top priority as far as urban music is concerned, they threw Future and Gotti in the bushes for him lmao smh

UTZgtT3.jpg

Never seen no 'Free Bands' shirts...word.

Does he have fan support though? Let him actually get a release date first.

and lol @ epic ... them folks are setting themselves up for an EPIC FAIL !! trust !! his music isnt original enuff to really make an impact like that ... hes got a lean back ... not an IN THE CLUB !!! .... hes got an ALL GOLD EVERYTHING ... not an EMPIRE STATE OF MIND !!!!!!!!!! but hey if the labels are too stupid to see more power to shmoney get that money while you can ... YOU SEE WHAT JIVE DID TO PAPOOSE !!!!!!! ... you see what DEF JAM DID TO TRINIDAD JAMES !!!!!!! but def take advantage of those marketing dollar$ they are spending on you ... it will keep you afloat and visible when your forced to go indy :) .... hes gonna learn how shady the industry is real quick ... all those people in that picture repping for him like they are willing to go hard for him even when they are losing the battle ... LOL !! hes gonna see some of those same people act like they dont even know him once they suck him of all of his potential .....

• antarticp
    edited October 2014
    Options
    When Bobby Shmurda 15 minutes of fame is up. Chasin gon regret writing those paragraphs

Cant and will not flop, got full label support...he's Epic's top priority as far as urban music is concerned, they threw Future and Gotti in the bushes for him lmao smh

UTZgtT3.jpg

Never seen no 'Free Bands' shirts...word.

Does he have fan support though? Let him actually get a release date first.

Yea he does...other day before he dropped the track, he had like 80k followers on Twitter, told the fans if they want the track that to drop they gonna have to get him to 100k followers, a lot of ppl got upset cuz they thought it would take a like week or so....hour and change later he was at 100k...powerful...fanbase is there.

'Shmurda She Wrote' droppin Oct 28th...ah ahh ahhh!!

no offense but you got no name fake ? ? on instagram with more than 100k followers ... and the fact that if you seen Bill Gates with a rolex on you would automatically assume its official ... ijs ... think about it ... but even if his 20k jump was real dude is on the radio every hour accross the states .... thats a small accomplisment for someone with that kind of burn accross the country imo ... + those #s dont really mean ? ... fif has way over a million followers accross all of those networks including guys like soulja boy and they dont even sell 25% of the amount of people following them ... so if you got 100k followers that means you probably literally have less than 1,000 real fans that will actually purchase your music ...

people will do anything for free ... a follow doesnt cost ... add a cost to it and only certain people will move on it ... facebook had 900 million subscribers @ 1 point ... if facebook added a $1 monthly fee i guaranteed that number will drop seriously imo potentially well below 100 million ... it takes alot to make a person spend they hard earned money ... its doesnt really take much to get someone onto a free bee .....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shmurda is the 2014 version of Chief Keef. Plus he bit their drill music sound. @Chasin Bundlez‌ all them people in that picture with those shirts. We gon see will they buy his album or be around next year when his career flop like Trinidad James, Chief Keef etc
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is chasin fascinated with shmurda...
  • The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options
    *New* Rowdy Rebel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-5QQMDx4ko

"Beam jawn make em move back, send shots to a ? Bulls cap"

Ahh Ahhh Ahhh!!!!

This beat is somewhere on a gucci mixtape.... What's crazy is you go crazy over this guy and his roadies that you don't realize he's using the south/drill style
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »

Cuz he a ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Plot twist: cb is mitch
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Some weird ? fetish that none of us have yet to comprehend.
  • bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »
    ehh....Dont kno about this one Shmundlez.....Not too bad though, kinda kno what to expect....This sounds like the ? that mofos say bang in the whip/clubs....Posed the ? before and that ? was avoided, so once again how is this cat wack and Migos etc not?

you really think bobby shmurda can spit wit offset?

? Offset isn't even that good, only one better than Bobby is Takeoff...the other 2 trash lyrically...and Offset is just the worst since Quavo is the best 'artist' out the 3 and Takeoff the best lyricist...Offset don't even need to be in the group, facts.

http://youtu.be/OAxD9pKeyAY

This is on par with any wack ? Offset ever spit...and he realer than him...ur man got locked up for stolen iPhones...ha!

? those iphone go for 400-1000 each depending on the market catch up new hustle for the last few years
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? compare him to Keef?

Keef had bodies of work already out before being signed and he made better music

This ? literally has about 6 verses we know about if that
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    I am disappointed in you all.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bherc wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »
    ehh....Dont kno about this one Shmundlez.....Not too bad though, kinda kno what to expect....This sounds like the ? that mofos say bang in the whip/clubs....Posed the ? before and that ? was avoided, so once again how is this cat wack and Migos etc not?

you really think bobby shmurda can spit wit offset?

? Offset isn't even that good, only one better than Bobby is Takeoff...the other 2 trash lyrically...and Offset is just the worst since Quavo is the best 'artist' out the 3 and Takeoff the best lyricist...Offset don't even need to be in the group, facts.

http://youtu.be/OAxD9pKeyAY

This is on par with any wack ? Offset ever spit...and he realer than him...ur man got locked up for stolen iPhones...ha!

? those iphone go for 400-1000 each depending on the market catch up new hustle for the last few years

I know that ya ? ...my issue is he's a ? scammin ass gift card/credit card swiper type ? yet talkin bout Diego, Guillermo, and Hector, like they really in some Columbian cartel lmao...? is frauds and aint never had no real work...OJ ? wayyyy more organic than these ? fairytales.

"Credit card scams, that was for the ? "- Ross

R.D. wrote: »
    Why ? compare him to Keef?

Keef had bodies of work already out before being signed and he made better music

This ? literally has about 6 verses we know about if that

Maybe cuz they the same age, both from big cities, both gang members, both were heavy in the streets (cant vouch for Keef tho), and both have a violent element to their music?

And Keef still good he got his fanbase, Bobby just taking Keef's pre lean fanbase when his raps were coherent.

And in that lane theyre in its not that hard to satisfy their core fanbase, pick a hard beat, talk fuickery over it, maybe come with a catchy melody here and there and your set...always will be able to get show money...word.

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many times can u rap ? wit ? tho? Waste of a dope beat