Options
    ROSS IS A BETTER CEO
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    SEE...

WHAT I WAS SAYING EARLIER IN ANOTHER THREAD...

WHY DOES TI ONLY HAVE 1 HUSTLE GANG MEMBER ON HIS ALBUM?? (IGGY AINT HUSTLE GANG)

WHY DRO, SPODEE, OR BOB AINT FEATURED?!?!/

Dro & Spodee be going off.

I swear ? be sleeping on Spodee tho

Spodee can rap, but that cat stay in and out jail. He might not have been available.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch the duck ? I guess is a knock off cee-lo green type of artist....keep him on the hooks that's it
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    Whats up with all the features damn tip

Said the same ? .

like got damn.

Still think the album will be dope tho.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.30777/title.t-i-says-pharrell-is-reinventing-his-sound-with-paperwork-/

T.I. says Pharrell, who is executive producing his upcoming Paperwork album, is making a strong impact with his contributions to the album.

“Aside from DJ Toomp, it’s the first time I’ve allowed a producer to come in and kind of shape my sound as he saw fit,” T.I. says in an interview with AllHipHop. “You must find ways to reinvent yourself in order to remain relevant. And who better to help me than someone as passionate and talented as Pharrell? He found a way to bring a colorful, left-field approach to my blue-collar celebrity. Between his wings and my anchor, we balance each other out. That duality is what makes this project unique.”

Pharrell's advice has helped T.I. realize what he could do with his new album.

“When I first sat down with Pharrell, he told me to think ‘out of the stratosphere,’” T.I. explains. “What solidifies the resulting Paperwork is a unique blend of refreshing yet timeless material. As Pharrell would put it, we’re trying to rewrite history.”

T.I. has spoken about his work with Pharrell in the past.

“Me and Pharrell have a plethora [of songs],” T.I. said during a January interview with XXL. "We probably done recorded 14 records. Pharrell and I alone. Words couldn’t even begin to describe how cutting-edge, left-field and just how broad these records are. But they still have that texture that I speak of. They still have that Curtis Mayfield, Bobby Womack, a ridin’ ? kind of … but a new way to present it to the world because it has that thing that Pharrell does to music that sets it apart from any and everything else that’s being played. And of course I had to give it the pulse of what I know. It’s incredible work. I did incredible work with Keno. I did incredible work with Sham . I have [a record] B.o.B [did] for me. It’s awesome.”

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Interesting. We'll see how it plays out
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch the Duck is a talented group, much respect to TI giving them looks.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.30777/title.t-i-says-pharrell-is-reinventing-his-sound-with-paperwork-/

T.I. says Pharrell, who is executive producing his upcoming Paperwork album, is making a strong impact with his contributions to the album.

“Aside from DJ Toomp, it’s the first time I’ve allowed a producer to come in and kind of shape my sound as he saw fit,” T.I. says in an interview with AllHipHop. “You must find ways to reinvent yourself in order to remain relevant. And who better to help me than someone as passionate and talented as Pharrell? He found a way to bring a colorful, left-field approach to my blue-collar celebrity. Between his wings and my anchor, we balance each other out. That duality is what makes this project unique.”

Pharrell's advice has helped T.I. realize what he could do with his new album.

“When I first sat down with Pharrell, he told me to think ‘out of the stratosphere,’” T.I. explains. “What solidifies the resulting Paperwork is a unique blend of refreshing yet timeless material. As Pharrell would put it, we’re trying to rewrite history.”

T.I. has spoken about his work with Pharrell in the past.

“Me and Pharrell have a plethora [of songs],” T.I. said during a January interview with XXL. "We probably done recorded 14 records. Pharrell and I alone. Words couldn’t even begin to describe how cutting-edge, left-field and just how broad these records are. But they still have that texture that I speak of. They still have that Curtis Mayfield, Bobby Womack, a ridin’ ? kind of … but a new way to present it to the world because it has that thing that Pharrell does to music that sets it apart from any and everything else that’s being played. And of course I had to give it the pulse of what I know. It’s incredible work. I did incredible work with Keno. I did incredible work with Sham . I have [a record] B.o.B [did] for me. It’s awesome.”

"Between his wings and my anchor"?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    That's some ? only tip would say
  • Jaydan014
    Jaydan014 Members Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm gonna check out the song with Lil Boosie wanna hear a classic/great Boosie verse he always raps that real meaningful ?
  • Stew
    Options
    Gonna give it a spin in a sec.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id rather listen to a 1950s street gang du woop than this ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn there was absolutely no buzz for this ? . Ima check it out even tho my expectations are extremely low
  • Stew
    Options
    This ? Pharrell man smh, not exactly sure what he did for this ? other than providing a couple wack ass beats. Knew the Boosie song was gonna be trash. Album is OK at best after 1 listen, definitely not one of his better efforts. Lot of mediocre ass songs, pun intended.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Gonna by 5 copies
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Is there still a stream link? I dont think I even wanna download this after reading some of the comments.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It's okay so far. Not better than trouble man and I'm on no mediocre, better than no mercy tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Damn @ these comments, I expect the boosie track b about something, n I would have thought based on past collabs pharrell would have heat, I'll wait to hear for myself tho, can say I didn't have a feeling it'd disappoint based on his efforts on the hustle gang tape
  • Stew
    Options
    Is there still a stream link? I dont think I even wanna download this after reading some of the comments.

There should be but they all lead to itunes, I ended up finding a download link late last night so the leak is out there also.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I'm afraid to say TI fell off. If this album is as bland and mediocre as the comments suggest than TI is close to done. Its especially disappointing coming off Trouble Man cause that album was a dope come back album. This ? just dont got ? to rap about anymore.