Jimmy Henchman Finally Admits 2 Planning 1994 2PAC Shooting

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also Im sure I read ages go on that 'this is scolla' blog, that Mase said in 'Feels so good' the music video version, (while King Tut was in jail) something like 'Tutt cant give it up' or something whilst flashing his Rolex across the room, which, if this is true, would be a shot at King Tut about their apparent extorting of BadBoy...

In the official lyrics section '? 's ride, get your nut 'till I can't get it up'

Could be bullschitt though...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Also.,.........................? will still think Who Shot Ya was about Tupac

'slugs missed ya, I aint mad at cha, (nah we aint mad at cha)', it probably was tbf...

But like others have said, BIG warned Pac about who he was messing with...

Its an old subject, but the way I see it was, IMO BIG and Puff didn't want Pac to get shot, , but they probably knew what was up... BUT they (badboy) was already being, shall we say 'bossed' about by Henchman etc, and had they given Pac a heads up about the situation, they would of been 'disciplined' and the shoe could of been on the other foot at some point... Still, Pac expected extremely loyalty with his friends, Pac was showed the lengths he goes to regarding principles etc

But Puffy knows how to stay afloat in life and business, for me it seemed like that was one of them situations...

I can see why Pac was ? at BadBoy though, but he knew it was also away to gain publicity and make record sales...

i dont know man ... we are all mainly going off of 2pacs versions of stuff that happened ... listening to this recent lil cease interview it doesnt seem like Puff was as close to hatian and jimmy as people are leading onto ...

i wish jack went a lil more specific cause hes acting like he never heard about the quad shooting before ... he never went back and specifically ask Cease if him or big or even puff seen 2pac that day ... the way cease explains the story they never even seen 2pac until they rolled his ass out of the building .... in the movie and even in pacs version he said he went into thier studio shot and looked into biggie and puffs eyes that day ..... the only thing that jives is that cease just happen to see pac walking up the block from the studio window and holler'ed @ him ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxgYMdwas34

So in Notorious Puff version of the movie why they had Pac in the studio with them if that's the way it went down?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about those White cops Pac shot in Atlanta. How come nobody mentions them? They had an axe to grind with Pac and they probably had the connections too.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Jfk and mlk will be solved next week

BRUH...both of those were solved already. This wasnt unless you been paying attention...which I wasnt.

That's backwards. Unless you one of the people (new nggas) that thought Pac was just a raving lunatic, this was solved in 1996 in Against All Odds. And again a few years later...and again few yrs ago, etc

Jfk hasnt and never will be solved bc we'll never know the highest level of involvement. The lazy answer is LBJ but that aint true imo but i digress
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I don't see why Pac was so relaxed running through the city after talking all that ? in the papers about Hatian Jack after the ? charge. I guess he didn't know Hatian and Jimmy was people. Biggie didn't introduce them nor was he in that hotel room the day Tupac sealed his own fate.

@FuriousOne‌ Pac got shot before he started riding on NY ? .He started riding because he got shot

Before then Pac had been running around NY and of course you know he's from there
  • loch121
    edited October 2014
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    What about those White cops Pac shot in Atlanta. How come nobody mentions them? They had an axe to grind with Pac and they probably had the connections too.

The most likely and most overlooked,but simple answer to who killed Pac is that Orlando Anderson and them crips killed Pac after Death Row jumped him at the MGM.

It wasn't the government or aliens,or Puff

Pac's mom even said she's sure Pac's killer is already dead,because Orlando got killed and his OG uncle

Plus Edi from the Lawz said Pac and BIG died over some street ?

I believe that cop who came out like 2 yrs ago

He said inside the LAPD both cases are considered closed and they know who did both,but one is dead and the other can't be proven and would probably get LAPD in more trouble
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I don't see why Pac was so relaxed running through the city after talking all that ? in the papers about Hatian Jack after the ? charge. I guess he didn't know Hatian and Jimmy was people. Biggie didn't introduce them nor was he in that hotel room the day Tupac sealed his own fate.

@FuriousOne‌ Pac got shot before he started riding on NY ? .He started riding because he got shot

Before then Pac had been running around NY and of course you know he's from there

I'm talking specifically about the event that landed him in jail. Jimmy Henchmen is cool with the same guy that was accused of sexually assaulting the girl that Tupac bought into his hotel room, Hatian Jack. After Tupac's lawyer, and even Tyson told him that it was something fishy about Jack, Tupac aired him out in the news. How does that not make you a target of these dudes. He also said that he felt some kind of way after seeing Biggie with Jack after Biggie warned him. So Tupac already had it in his head to be against the ? 's he was rolling with. He may have been right to be angry, but he was the one that chose to hang with those grimy dudes. One thing you gotta know about NYC is just because you from there, doesn't mean everybody your homie especially if you a getting money Harlem ? hanging around thirsty Brooklyn stick up kids.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People also forget that afeni filed a lawsuit against orlando anderson just before he died
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The most likely and most overlooked,but simple answer to who killed Pac is that Orlando Jones and them crips killed Pac after Death Row jumped him at the MGM.

Pac's mom even said she's sure Pac's killer is already dead,because Orlando got killed and his OG uncle

He said inside the LAPD both cases are considered closed and they know who did both,but one is dead and the other can't be proven and would probably get LAPD in more trouble

Pretty obvious. Crip ? gets jumped in Vegas which was at the time a grimy place in 90s. Pac gets killed. My issue is if LAPD knows and Las Vegas PD knows then why keep it a secret. I know for Biggies murder they say it a LAPD cop who was close to Suge and the Piru Bloods. In Pacs case there is no lead. Orlando Andersen got his ass beatdown and hours later Pac is dead. Then the Crips and the Bloods had a ? gang war after Pac died. Which tells me the streets know and the cops know. Anyway I feel that in 20 years from now the truth will be revealed. A lot of those ? will be like 60,70 years old.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Soundin like a lil ngga. Cops are not nearly as powerful as you think, especially some,loval Atl ones, especially to get at a ngga like Pac. Cmon dude

Lapd is a whole different ballgame and even their power in all this was hightened by the Blood ties
  • loch121
    Options
    LOL at my typo where I said Orlando Jones instead of Orlando Anderson.

Somebody should have caught that and said "? you think the comic from Mad Tv killed Pac?"

I corrected it now
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    LOL at my typo where I said Orlando Jones instead of Orlando Anderson.

Somebody should have caught that and said "? you think the comic from Mad Tv killed Pac?"

I corrected it now

I did but I didn't want to be a ? lol I knew what you meant
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    50-IG2-600x465.jpg

Exactly that ? is a rat been a rat and deserves no respect. Once you snitch it doesn't matter how much work you put in or how much money you made. All that ? doesn't matter anymore cause when your name is spoken the first and last thing that will be said is that he is a rat.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody got a link to the AJ Benza article where pac dissed Jack in the newspaper? I tried googling it, cant find it no where
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Me1971 wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »

Yea ? act like albums dont have deadlines for songs to be in....RTD dropped in September, so the deadline was prolly sometime in August or late July....

Big did record the second and third verses after Pac was shot though. It mentioned being robbed for a Rolex, which we all know Pac was robbed for his Rolex lol. And the line "turned front page ? ".

I really wouldn't put it past Big though. This is the same dude who went to the radio station in LA after Pac died and spit his verses for Long Kiss Goodnight, which was a Pac diss.

False........the original song was Keith Murray and Big. Big re-recorded to make it his the song was done a month before PAC was shot. Song was finished in February PAC was shot in September. The song a b-sife track release on Big's debut. Again who shot ya had nothing to do with PAC. Long Kiss Goodnight is most definitely a song about PAC though.

Still none of that is ? PAC knew who shot him and why he was shot. He went at Big and Badboy off of Suge beef with Puff over Wolf getting shot up by them BMF ? .

Nah, Pac was shot in November 94 and Whot Shot Ya was released in February of 95 right after Pac went to jail.

I also personally believe that whoever was extorting Bad Boy (Jack and them) had Who Shot Ya released to taunt Pac. I wouldn't be suprised if there's some behind the sense stuff that we don't know where Pac had word that the song was released to taunt him.

No, Pac was already going at them before he signed to Death Row. In fact, he was dissing them in interviews from jail before Suge was publicly throwing jabs at the source awards.

Big was stuck in the middle regardless. Pac said at the end of Makaveli "remember what y'all told me, don't go to war until my money is right? Well it's on now". So it's obvious that him going at Bad Boy was a calculated scheme to get money so he could actually go at the people who got him.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    50-IG2-600x465.jpg

Exactly that ? is a rat been a rat and deserves no respect. Once you snitch it doesn't matter how much work you put in or how much money you made. All that ? doesn't matter anymore cause when your name is spoken the first and last thing that will be said is that he is a rat.

Would Tupac be considered a rat for talking to the crackas about Jack? Is "The Realest ? I Ever Wrote" a snitch song like Ghetto Qur'an was called?

Had a debate about those questions figured I'd ask

Tough question to be honest with you. If 2Pac told the police ? about Jack then yes. To put things into a song they have to be still be fact checked and proven so that is shaky.

This is the same reason some people who locked up wish rappers wouldn't glorify them in songs. Those dudes are appealing their cases saying they didn't do what they were convicted of. Then you got some fake ass rapper who was never around said person saying how they sold crazy amounts of drugs, killed untold amouts of people and had millions upon millions of dollars.

That is not necessarily snitching but it sure ain't helping those people appeals.
  • Me1971
    Options

I'm talking specifically about the event that landed him in jail. Jimmy Henchmen is cool with the same guy that was accused of sexually assaulting the girl that Tupac bought into his hotel room, Hatian Jack. After Tupac's lawyer, and even Tyson told him that it was something fishy about Jack, Tupac aired him out in the news. How does that not make you a target of these dudes. He also said that he felt some kind of way after seeing Biggie with Jack after Biggie warned him. So Tupac already had it in his head to be against the ? 's he was rolling with. He may have been right to be angry, but he was the one that chose to hang with those grimy dudes. One thing you gotta know about NYC is just because you from there, doesn't mean everybody your homie especially if you a getting money Harlem ? hanging around thirsty Brooklyn stick up kids.

Him and Jack weren't cool after Pac found out that something fishy was going on. In fact, they would see each other at events and Pac would just act real indifferent towards him. It escalated to the point where Pac almost pulled a gun on Jack but Big calmed the situation before Jack turned the corner and realized what was going on. The last song that Pac recorded before he was shot in NY kind of tells you where his mind frame was at "holla and tell me if you feel me. I think ? is tryna ? me, picturing pistols, spitting hollow point til they drill me.......sitting in court/they turn snitch but used to be real"
  • Me1971
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    50-IG2-600x465.jpg

Would Tupac be considered a rat for talking to the crackas about Jack? Is "The Realest ? I Ever Wrote" a snitch song like Ghetto Qur'an was called?

Had a debate about those questions figured I'd ask

Nah, he was basically warning people about snitches and trying to ? up their rep.
  • Me1971
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Anybody got a link to the AJ Benza article where pac dissed Jack in the newspaper? I tried googling it, cant find it no where

It's online somewhere, I've seen it before. Try googling Tupac NY Times 1994 or something.
  • Me1971
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »

The most likely and most overlooked,but simple answer to who killed Pac is that Orlando Jones and them crips killed Pac after Death Row jumped him at the MGM.

Pretty obvious. Crip ? gets jumped in Vegas which was at the time a grimy place in 90s. Pac gets killed. My issue is if LAPD knows and Las Vegas PD knows then why keep it a secret. I know for Biggies murder they say it a LAPD cop who was close to Suge and the Piru Bloods. In Pacs case there is no lead. Orlando Andersen got his ass beatdown and hours later Pac is dead. Then the Crips and the Bloods had a ? gang war after Pac died. Which tells me the streets know and the cops know. Anyway I feel that in 20 years from now the truth will be revealed. A lot of those ? will be like 60,70 years old.

It was due to politics. And also, solving Biggie and Pac's murder would've brought attention to even more corruption that they didn't want coming to light.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Even with who shot ya coming out after pac getting shot, I dont recall any lines thats even can be taken as a diss. Only the title and Im sure its only titled that way cause of the first lines of the song
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me1971 wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »

Yea ? act like albums dont have deadlines for songs to be in....RTD dropped in September, so the deadline was prolly sometime in August or late July....

Big did record the second and third verses after Pac was shot though. It mentioned being robbed for a Rolex, which we all know Pac was robbed for his Rolex lol. And the line "turned front page ? ".

I really wouldn't put it past Big though. This is the same dude who went to the radio station in LA after Pac died and spit his verses for Long Kiss Goodnight, which was a Pac diss.

False........the original song was Keith Murray and Big. Big re-recorded to make it his the song was done a month before PAC was shot. Song was finished in February PAC was shot in September. The song a b-sife track release on Big's debut. Again who shot ya had nothing to do with PAC. Long Kiss Goodnight is most definitely a song about PAC though.

Still none of that is ? PAC knew who shot him and why he was shot. He went at Big and Badboy off of Suge beef with Puff over Wolf getting shot up by them BMF ? .

Didnt wolf get shot in 2000?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    nothing to see here
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If jimmy was extorting bad boy, at what point did he stop? Puff only got richer as time went on.