Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    been asked @? _lyfe for that twerk video, smh

Nah, I'd rather build an altar than twerk for a ? I've never seen.

Shots fired or nah?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shots fired or nah?

Nah. I have no problem with women that twerk for random people.

People make their own decisions about what they choose to do and I'll make mine.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i'd rather we get to know each other better so we could build this black love together, eventually us 2 might c an altar
    :\">
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ? _Lyfemy wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Thinking about making a day of the dead altar for my grandmother and Maya Angelou
    You got a job ma?

Lol was thinking the same thing @Pico‌ cause what sane employed ? builds altars.

Mexicans do it all the time for the holiday.

Would you rather me be stereotypically smoking blunts, drinking 40s, and twerking to young thug in my spare time as evidence of how sane I am?

That's apart of their culture so them doing it is justified. You come off as a poser b no disrespect though. Hell build a pyramid or whatever makes you happy my opinion doesn't matter in your world or shouldn't

You do know ancestor veneration is also something that is done in African cultures and in parts of the Carribean as well and not just Mexico, right?

You come off as a ? that doesn't ? read, b. No disrespect, tho.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

i'd rather we get to know each other better so we could build this black love together, eventually us 2 might c an altar
    :\">

Or nah.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking about making a day of the dead altar for my grandmother and Maya Angelou
    You got a job ma?

Lol was thinking the same thing @Pico‌ cause what sane employed ? builds altars.

Would you rather me be stereotypically smoking blunts, drinking 40s, and twerking to young thug in my spare time as evidence of how sane I am?

That's apart of their culture so them doing it is justified. You come off as a poser b no disrespect though. Hell build a pyramid or whatever makes you happy my opinion doesn't matter in your world or shouldn't

You do know ancestor veneration is also something that is done in African cultures and in parts of the Carribean as well and not just Mexico, right?

Get that ? babe
    [img]http://memecrunch.com/meme/Y57M/get-that-? -rex/image.png?w=500&c=1[/img]
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    You got a job ma?

None taken b, matter fact I read your post and laughed.

Of course. I wouldn't have expected your ignorant black ass to do anything but. :-??
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love ain't taking this ? no more
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    Aye Cain, you can punch her and because of her sexual orientation no one will look down upon you
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Aye Cain, you can punch her and because of her sexual orientation no one will look down upon you

just because she lifts weights don't mean she aint a female bro...
  • Dupac
    Options
    Well five might buy he's a judgmental ? any way, so,..........
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10432086_359017504265517_184839608269055510_n.jpg?oh=302d31fbb648267e376d38c012d9a509&oe=54B807B3&__gda__=1421250190_8e8eb53ce6cfd06840aefde51093687a

Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bottom Cheesecake

Excited-kid-birthday_zps778979ec.gif

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got a job ma?

Yep. Family business.

Cool so you can afford to take me on a date.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    You got a job ma?

Of course. I wouldn't have expected your ignorant black ass to do anything but. :-??

Lol at me being ignorant ? girl please. Build your altars, dress up like a ? vampire for day of the dead, hell build a pyramid while listening to a grunge rap/rock/blues ? ? group. You still a poser b that ? ain't changing you're still cool with me.

Didn't bother to read this, but I'm pretty sure it consists of you by being able to shut the ? up and take a verbal asswhooping like a man.

Old geratric ? , mayne.
  • 1of1
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got a job ma?

Lol at me being ignorant ? girl please. Build your altars, dress up like a ? vampire for day of the dead, hell build a pyramid while listening to a grunge rap/rock/blues ? ? group. You still a poser b that ? ain't changing you're still cool with me.

lol
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    You got a job ma?

Yep. Family business.

You're from Cali and I'm from Chicago. We prolly got different ideas of what a date consists of and how much.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    tumblr_mblsivFruS1rhxjb9o1_400.gif

prince of persia on windows 98

edit: baahhahaaa i just found that ?

Prince_of_Persia_028_%2528DOS%2529.png
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kat sup?

You need to take some Theraflu and take your grouchy ass to bed.
  • 1of1
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got a job ma?

Yep. Family business.

You're from Cali and I'm from Chicago. We prolly got different ideas of what a date consists of and how much.

Hol up ? . If I say we goin on a date that's what we doing.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok looka here people.

The "Didn't read" tactic does not...I REPEAT...does NOT work if you take the time to quote the post, and then post "Didn't read" afterwards. You read it. Stop it.
This discussion has been closed.