shmoney in the bank ?

Options
qawshun
qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bobby Shmurda Says He's Not Getting Paid For His shows.

Bobby Shmurda's check was suppose to come about a week ago, but according to the Brooklyn emcee, he hasn't seen a red cent from any of his shows!

Despite being one of hip-hop's hottest commodities these days, Shmurda took to his Instagram page to soundoff and question why he's working but not seeing any of the spoils from his "Hot N***a" single.

"Nah idgaf I’m doing all theses show not getting ma money dey got me doing ? every ? day so its hard to keep up Witt dis ? den I ain’t got nobody to trust ain’t no help in dis ? I’m ready to go back to da trap be4 jail #RNS dats how I feel foh," Shmurda said.

I don't ? with his music at all but it's a shame how we getting treated in something we created.

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still haven't heard the hot ? song
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Bobby Shmurda Says He's Not Getting Paid For His shows.

Bobby Shmurda's check was suppose to come about a week ago, but according to the Brooklyn emcee, he hasn't seen a red cent from any of his shows!

Despite being one of hip-hop's hottest commodities these days, Shmurda took to his Instagram page to soundoff and question why he's working but not seeing any of the spoils from his "Hot N***a" single.

"Nah idgaf I’m doing all theses show not getting ma money dey got me doing ? every ? day so its hard to keep up Witt dis ? den I ain’t got nobody to trust ain’t no help in dis ? I’m ready to go back to da trap be4 jail #RNS dats how I feel foh," Shmurda said.

I don't ? with his music at all but it's a shame how we getting treated in something we created.

how is it a shame, ? should have had his bidness straight, oh well....

According to chasin he'll have another hit, he'll be aight
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    I still haven't heard the hot ? song

I heard it because of the ridiculous and unnecessary buzz and was soon after bored. Please find something productive to do with your time rather than listen to that horse ? .
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ his check was supposed to come about a week ago.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well someone is paying him, just posted this on his IG, but ok...

Ah ahh ahhh!!!
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Damn just realized that song playing is "Wipe the case away" off his 5 song EP coming out...so HN and BB I done heard and is boring to me now....and now this, and this don't sound all that great...the next 2 tracks better be bangers...word.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't he just sign a million dollar deal?

Only way I can see this being true is if he took the 360 and they're basically got him working to pay that loan back, plus whatever Pdiddy type stipulations are in is record contract.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B_A wrote: »
    Lol @ his check was supposed to come about a week ago.

lmao.....beat me to it.

"Nigguh was supposed to get his check about a week agoooooo"

• Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Ah ahh ahhh!!!

thats bout $1200 unless i missed few bills brah

edit: the song sounds better than them other two tho

U ain't hear the man just say "I got 40 on me", and 100k in the stash just for a rainy day?

That was mad 100s underneath but all u were a me to see was the 0 at the end and assumed it was a 20 since the 20s were on top bruh...40k and better when NYC ? leave the crib bruh.

And that type a beat u can't hide weak lyricism behind, he gonna have to actually be spittin real bars on that track and I'm not sure if that's his lane...word.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    All u were able to see*
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bobby Shmurda is the 2k14 Trinidad James...here today, dropped tomorroe
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How in the ? didn't he get paid?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Ah ahh ahhh!!!

thats bout $1200 unless i missed few bills brah

edit: the song sounds better than them other two tho

U ain't hear the man just say "I got 40 on me", and 100k in the stash just for a rainy day?

That was mad 100s underneath but all u were a me to see was the 0 at the end and assumed it was a 20 since the 20s were on top bruh...40k and better when NYC ? leave the crib bruh.

And that type a beat u can't hide weak lyricism behind, he gonna have to actually be spittin real bars on that track and I'm not sure if that's his lane...word.

i completely give him the benefit that those may be hundreds on the bottom.....

BUT....please miss me with whatever he was talkin bout....thats just being silly

rappers talk about ? they aint really doin all day

and im still lmfao at the NYC ? statement smh

you right he gone have to come better on that beat tho....
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night on the bet awards was the first time I heard that hot ? song. ? title btw. Tha ? is a hot ? ? Still couldn't really
    Understand what he was saying. Just a bunch of mush mouthed shouting. These new "rappers" have no stage presence, showmanship, or breath control. Don't know how to put on a show. Son needs a vocal coach. He ain't gonna be around next year anyways so I guess it don't matter.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hot ? is now #10 (and counting) on the Billboard charts, a song with no chorus, that glorifies shooting, murder, and the sellin of ? at the tender age of 11, along with having the word '? ' in the title of the song is now a certified smash in the great US of A....ahhh, first and last time such a feat will be accomplished...we made history with this one Brooklyn!!

If the song hits #1 everybody catchin bullet holes lol...im goin on a shooting spree in the city and shooting the first black southerner I see between the ages of 18-30...i'll be targeting black males in 3x tees and fubu jeans, as they will more than likely be southern tourists....ahh ahhh ahhhhh!!!

That ? is sad my nicca, and styles p couldn't get I'm black played on the radio. Niccas is lost
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol damn ? don't believe I haven't heard a song
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...fail.

So he got trap money but didn't lock down the legal money?

I'd take that ? trap money with the quickness cause he on social media showing out about how he ain't got no business mind...lololol

Getting yo money right in the trap is the same as getting yo money right when it's time to wash it...

I'm done wid this ? and CB had a spark when he started...but the Bobby stanning is a sign of weakness...

You ? can get the ? out...

I've only ever been accused of stanning for Jay-Z in the years I been here...billionaire status with a bad baby mama...

These young ? just ain't following the basic Blueprint.

Here's a fact...if it wasn't for the shmurda dance...NOBODY would give a single ? about the Hot ? track..."about a week ago" ain't gonna cut it for me...

This ? needs to go be a back up dancer for a RnB singer...word.

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Shmurda done signed a 720 deal {cmon slow cats}....But thats on him he gotta work that ? out