T.I. Paperwork The Motion Picture 10/21/14 Cover and Tracklist

Options

Comments

• thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^First off who the ? is that white in your sig lol
    Secondly it might be time for my ? TIP to hang it up, the songs arent bad they just arent memorable and the album doesnt seem cohesive considering Pharrell was the executive producer.. ? is on TI vs TIP level, Take GShit off and No Mediocre it might be better lol
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Secondly it might be time for my ? TIP to hang it up, the songs arent bad they just arent memorable and the album doesnt seem cohesive considering Pharrell was the executive producer.. ? is on TI vs TIP level, Take GShit off and No Mediocre it might be better lol

Please, G ? is one of the highlights to this album. Hate it or love it, it has just enough material to keep him going gold and that is not bad for 9th album deep.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Laura Dore
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hood billionaire next up ? this ?

Hells yeah Rozzzzzzzzzzaaayyyyy
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »

Please, G ? is one of the highlights to this album. Hate it or love it, it has just enough material to keep him going gold and that is not bad for 9th album deep.

Jeezy and TIP my fave artist that song leaves alot to be desired from both of them..
    They suppose to make ? that sound like Bang on TM101..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I still aint get a link Ill look when I get home since yall bullshitting
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    this woulda been a dope datpiff exclusive

Told myself that last night while listening to it.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this ? is doo doo butter @Stew?

Is it even worth me copping?

Ik you a TIP fan and all but just keep it a hunnid wit me
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bad I overlooked a couple albums I'm also anticipating.....stalley's debut and cadillactica.....? this weak paperwork
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was expecting a lot more out of this album.....it's not a complete dud but if I didnt hear it again I wouldnt feel like I was cheating myself.....Tip's flow and delivery are still on point...but the content, production, and overall project leave much to be desired....Trouble man was dope....Paperwork ehhhh.....may be the 3rd one out of the trio will be better. He's still a big enough artist so if he goes gold I wouldnt be surprised.....
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Downloaded this ?

Im disappointed, only got like 2 songs with replay value as of right now and Im not so sure how long it'll be before I grow tired of those
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    11 of the 18 songs have replay value to me. G ? will do just as well or better than ATM on the charts and Private Show will do just as well or better than No Mediocre on the charts. Will go gold easy.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is if he decides to put out another single instead of letting it stall the ? out like Trouble Man did
  • Stew
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    So this ? is doo doo butter @Stew?

Is it even worth me copping?

Ik you a TIP fan and all but just keep it a hunnid wit me

Just ok. I'm still gonna cop it cause I can tolerate most of the songs.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    should have been only 14 songs imo then the album bumps to 8/10. still will cop tho got enough tracks for me to bump for a while
  • Stew
    Options
    should have been only 14 songs imo then the album bumps to 8/10. still will cop tho got enough tracks for me to bump for a while

When I seen the tracklist I knew it was too long. That's what was wrong with TI vs TIP, that's what's wrong with most ppl's albums that have 15+ tracks. I hate major record labels. When I seen the tracklist to PRhyme I got excited cause their gonna put 100% into like 10 tracks....i hope.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    first 6 songs, MAYBE that boosie song, paper work,stay, maybe about my issue, on doe, on phil, light em up, IDK, and the ross track and sugar cane
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Seems like yall forcing yourselves to like this album
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm here with the lady haha
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Talking about agrecious wtf does that word mean
  • Big_Therm
    Big_Therm Members, Writer Posts: 28
    Options
    Damn yo...I'm STUPID disappointed right now reading all these comments. I have VERY high hopes for this, but I said if it falls short it will be because its too long, has too many features or fillers. And it sounds like he effed up on all points. Smh... ... ...

Btw, what y'all talking bout "download" and "cop" and "send a link" and ? ? ? don't got a streaming service? 10 bones a month you can hear whatever you want.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Download free with better quality>>>stream for 10