WHATEVER HAPPEND TO THAT "PERSON" THAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE WITH BUT THINGS DIDNT WORK OUT?

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These some emotional ass stories bruh.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao I feel ya doe
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Technically mine was not emotional lol
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    U ain't got no stories doe? Share with the class.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I married her.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »

I married her.

Lucky bastard and its amazing no females have no one that got away stories
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I married her.

You still believin these hoes huh?
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I married her.

The ether is too strong for them to post it.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine was the girl I grew up with. She lived across the street. Moved away at 15,
    never did nothing with her or nothing.
    I loved that ? . When I used to rap, I wrote a song or two bout her.
    Anyway, as a grown up I visited, we did the do. She's still bad as ? ,
    unmarried, but does have one kid. Me, I'm out the game, married, 3 kids.
    We still stay in touch via email/text. We've never actually lost touch since 15,
    but its on some brother sister ? really.

But a ? has thought- what if?

FEELINGS.
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    1) The 1st guy My age no kids, same personality. I'm a quiet, sci-fi nerd, not overly religious, no kids, etc. My cousin introduced us through a friend of hers, and double date but they kept picking a place then not showing up. We ended meeting I really liked him. Didn’t get his number then, but tried to get it later. my cousin & his friend still were in contact, I never did.. I constantly asked about him. Then my cuz calls out of the blue and says that gave him my number and will call me; he didn’t call. Another time she tells me that hes asking about me and was feeling me, but again nothing happened after that convo. I stopped asking. My cousin saw them at the mall “looking dusty & acting like they didn't want to speak" and he has a baby last time I heard.

2) 2nd guy I had strong feelings for. We had plans to meet but he never showed up one time and the other he kept changing the meet up location but never showed up for the new spot either. One time a few days before my bday. Without my knowledge my cuz made another double date to meet up with the same 2 guys. My cuz date shows up the last time at the last location but not my date & he keeps calling him .I’m really ? now, so we leave. I find out it’s the same guy later, so that makes me feel better. My dates cuz feels bad & gives my number to this other dude who I wasn’t feeling. But my phantom date ask to me through my cuz to meet again because he was feeling me, but I say no. I haven’t heard anything about him since.

3) 3rd guy we had an insane amount of things in common.We hung out and texted all the time. I would still ask to hang out he kept saying he's busy so I stopped asking, then I stopped talking to him for a while. I liked him but he played me I admit it, so I was done with him.
    Until he text me out of nowhere saying he sorry and he feels bad for the way he treated me,blah, blah. .I told him I forgive him.We still talked every now and then but not like before I wasn't as open because I didn't trust him.
    Anyways I text him one day that I didn't believe his apology and screw you. Thought about it, the text him back apologizing for the previous outburst and that I have a boyfriend who I missed and hadn’t seen I exaggerated the relationship to make it seem more than it was.

He text me apologizing a month before he got engaged. That's when I realized that we were messing around, having deep long convos, when he was dating his fiancé to be. Because he was posting pics of her but only group shots never the 2 of them alone.We have small talk one more time after that then he blocks me on facebook. My boyfriend at the time broke up 4 months after that because we didn't have as much in common as I thought.. But I don’t 100% regret it because I learned a lot. I wouldn't try to date interracially again.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's my "Friend" on facebook and moved to another state. I remember she became a club addict right when she hit 18. She's 30 years old now. I stalked her page and looked at her recent pics. She's still doing the same ? . Nothing but club/bar pics almost everyday. Seems like shes an alcoholic and probably got that Hope Solo damaged ? by now. Lookin like a grenade went off in that ? .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a crush on a chick named Kim in school. She looked like a young TBoz but had a big ? and she played volleyball so she always had the tights on. I played football and was popular and stayed pulling chickd so im thinking its gonna be good. She never gave me no kinda play...even let my homeboy that played drums in band hit smh its all good tho i wish her the best

*still salty post*
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    She's my "Friend" on facebook and moved to another state. I remember she became a club addict right when she hit 18. She's 30 years old now. I stalked her page and looked at her recent pics. She's still doing the same ? . Nothing but club/bar pics almost everyday. Seems like shes an alcoholic and probably got that Hope Solo damaged ? by now. Lookin like a grenade went off in that ? .

Security!

Soundin like a manifesto my man. She livin he life while you cryin tears of a clown not cool bro.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she changed outta nowhere :(
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    *sighs* where do I start :(

I spoke on this before and posted her a few times but those were old pics. I found her instagram and her new ? , so crowd around ? ....

We went to highschool together, cute af (half black/half russian) but back then she had acme & kinda goofy and ? so I never paid her any mind. We was cool for a while and my boy told me she liked me but at that point I was getting girls so I was on a high horse, plus her being mad skinny back then, and there being prettier girls I just never noticed her like that so I ignored her and fronted on her. We eventually lost contact and then I see her one time at the gym, I was in a session and I noticed her out back squatting and ? crowding around just watching her ass.... my ? in heaven fam when I seen her face my jaw legit dropped.... SMMFH......... her acme gone, she gained weight, got her money up, and invested in herself, and a black woman who LOVES fitness !? What more could a ? ask for ? I felt my soul on fire, if I knew ? . My ? didn't leave to approach or nothing, I was so shocked at how she came up I didn't wanna be THAT guy and try (back then didn't want her now she hot now I'm all on her).... this her now in 2014, she's a fitness instructor, licensed and the whole 9 yards:

BzeMSfn.png
    IVDt41k.png
    k2h1oT3.png
    7gKpkpQ.png
    pTTfG0g.png
    qnIl1rp.png
    57y85pu.png
    oKSNSh7.png
    E9mQlX9.png

^^^ and so this is how Toronto gets down....... I got her instagram and so now I must conjure a plan to get back into this lovely lady's life and make her my baby mother...... wish me luck yall....

I can make her my baby mother and you can be the step daddy since I don't live in Canada.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She ended up stripping at The Blue Flame on King Street. Dodged a bullet there.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her name is Christina. Her dad was half black and japanese. Her mom was philipino. She was bar tending at this cigar lounge I was frequenting while on vacation.

Everything was great, but the vacation ended. So did whatever could of been. No telling where she's at or doing by now.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moved to different states became ppl I talk to sometimes
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know. I haven't seen, or spoken to her since I broke things off with her.

She wasn't a bad person. She was just a product of her experiences, and she couldn't check her baggage at the door. I just wasn't willing to do penance for the ? ups of other men.

Wherever she is, I hope she's okay.