Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh..stop trying to give me an intervention. :(
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Tonydubbz and parallel lost a backstreets rap battle to joker. Joker murdered them ?

This much I can confirm
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

southern got a jacuzzi on her chin

Charlie is in her 30s acting like a 12 year old white girl

I laughed.....

yall some savages haha

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I'm weeeak AF every submission with my name has been nothing but s lame ass recycled old ass joke foreal man
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Sorry I don't share my personal life on this ? 24/7 365 the only thing I have shared deeply r my pregnancys....y'all need to get ya life

But that naked ? pic... smh ? was posing like he was doing a Beyonce dance smh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Let's not make this about Aqua......
    A...Hem.........
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Shut the ? up chicitylehoe
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is up with you ppls obsession with my facebook
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Sorry I don't share my personal life on this ? 24/7 365 the only thing I have shared deeply r my pregnancys....y'all need to get ya life

:|...........this ? is ?

Please quote a joke that's been made about my personal life other than my abortions.... I'll wait

U Ugly ass balding ?

I think what he meant was stop making this about you cause someone mentioned your name once like 20 pages ago
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHY THATBOYDIZZ THINK THE WHOLE IC FORGOT ABOUT HIS ? ANTICS? OL MISSES DOUBTFIRE ASS ? , OL TOO WONG FOO ASS ? , OL BIG MAMA'S HOUSE ASS ? , OL HOLIDAY HEART ASS ? , OL WHITE CHICKS ASS ? , OL IT RUBS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN BUFFALO BILL ASS ? !

YunnSanco is from texas and so is @itzgravitation ? ass. Hmmmm................ Texas posters stay losing on the IC. kingdgivebiz paid jay to be a mod. He's a fat nerd ? who used to get bullied in high school and now he's taking it out on the popular real ? of the ill community.

I think that ? Es-Bee do hair or he a wedding planner. ? always got that "ooooooh girl" look on his face. ? need fathers B.

Thot pilgrim stripper name was Raevanna. She was on here back in the day with that name. This is around the time when she was dyking and started ruining herself with them ugly ass tattoos. Thank gawd that simp saved her.

Ms southern swear up and down she look good. She look like she been used and abused, damn near midget status, and look like dude from family guy. Kat think she is too but she's just average and taller than the average man. Country ass ? stay gassing you average & ugly overweight crackas up.

Jamel like 5'7 and weighs the same as an average female. He's not buff he just little with no body fat and appears to be more fit than he actually is. He got the abs of a old man, all wrinkled looking and no kind of muscle mass. Telling females to tighten up, bet his messican wife shaped funny & fat

@Thatdamnjay is it true that you and the rest of the admins were getting paid and y'all ? over humming bird? Is this why she truly stepped down? DA IC want to know. Did y'all cause the G.O.A.T to leave?

? that ? YunnSanco I'm going to burn that ? and ? that ? stew I'll break that ? spinal cord. And ? Jamel too, I'll beat that predator looking ? ass nh, and take his Mexican ? .

I have each IC broad trained to swallow. Just go through PayPal ‎@icwhoreline and pick who you want and make a deposit of 200 bucks. Then finish the other 800 and you can get mssouthern and 10 grand for Pico.

Yo six, This is a freaky black man. My ? is a little over 7 1/2 inches. Girth is the same as the cardboard roller piece that toilet tissue is wrapped around. Is this small, average, big, or too big for you? Other ladies feel free to answer this as well.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut the ? up chicitylehoe
    Shhhhh.......
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^I'd say the ? size questioned was average/slightly above average.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »

Please quote a joke that's been made about my personal life other than my abortions.... I'll wait

U Ugly ass balding ?

I think what he meant was stop making this about you cause someone mentioned your name once like 20 pages ago

Shut up jester the molester I only commented on here exactly 5 times ?

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options

U Ugly ass balding ?

And your name was mentioned less than that, black baby death
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I liked San Diego and La Jolla

Wasn't impressed with Hollywood ... It was kinda ?

I hated being stationed in San Diego for 3 years, it was boring to a young dude out there
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

U Ugly ass balding ?

And you young ? wrangler.... ain't nobody in here under the age of 15.. so y u here?

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options

U Ugly ass balding ?

And you young ? wrangler.... ain't nobody in here under the age of 15.. so y u here?

Stop catching feelings cause someone pointed out this thread ain't about you, you big ole hefty bag
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall can flirt in PM's.....
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    BeYunnce wrote: »
    Someone give Six some ? so she stop catching feelings and being in people business haha

well she might prefer some ? actually
    2uzx7nt.png
    1z38ga0.jpg

This discussion has been closed.