Tyga says he's trying to distance himself from YMCMB because they're all fake

Options

Comments

• blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    tyga called drake fake cause drake wont waste a verse on is soon to be brick album plus the whole time drake and CB was "beefing" tyga made every attempt possible to show he was down for CB and didn't like drake. his whole interview is some ? ? ? . i see why lil durk used him as a come up and why honey ? did not want to be down with last kings
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    According to a OP Young Money Snitch, Drake used to fly Chyna all around the country when she was a SKRIPPER in Miami, and he put his THANG in dang near EVERY HOLE IN HER BODY!!!! Don't believe us . . . well check out the TWEET from Chyna back in 2010 - where she's bragging about being mentioned in Drake's "Miss Me" song.

Well anyways - according to our snitch, Drake continued SMASHING CHYNA up until recently - behind Tyga's back. The insider explains, "Tyga thinks it's real DISRESPECTFUL that Drake would do him like that, even though a lot of rappers were [smashing] his babys mother. . . . Plus he's got [his good friend] Chris Brown in his ear trying to make him hate Drake."

And it's not just Tyga's EX-GF that he's worried about either. As MediaTakeOut.com TOLD YOU ABOUT earlier this week, KYLIE JENNER - Tyga's new girlfriend - has been spotted partying it up at Drake's mansion with some of Drake's OVO crew.

So we asked our SNITCH - what did they believe Drake would do to RESPOND TO TYGA. The insider laughed and told MediaTakeOut.com, "Drake has ZERO respect for dude. He's probably gonna go and [smash] his babys momma one more time."

DAMN!!! Drake going to be in that ? ? Chyna like

tumblr_mjbhiqXW0m1rsfa99o1_500.gif

this post is filled with estrogen

So much that the post got deleted lol
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall do realize I just copy and paste that from MTO. ? it I will take the L.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Dayum I just read the O/P , not the first time I heard ? say that about Drake tho. I feel like he shouldn't have burned those bridges tho. Cuz now Baby gonna hold on to him and squeeze him just off GP cuz Baby that type of hustler - can't let you get a perceived stripe and go, he gotta put his foot on your neck first SMMFH.

Pretty Much. Feel kinda sorry for the poor fella. Some artists should stay off social media.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    tyga called drake fake cause drake wont waste a verse on is soon to be brick album plus the whole time drake and CB was "beefing" tyga made every attempt possible to show he was down for CB and didn't like drake. his whole interview is some ? ? ? . i see why lil durk used him as a come up and why honey ? did not want to be down with last kings

On the real, it did seem like emotion. I mean its business. Whole interview didnt make sense from that standpoint.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyga better be glad he had rack city to his name or everyone would be comparing him to bow wow, lil chucky, or lil twist. ? actually got to come out with an album be grateful

Naming Bow Wow along side Chucky and Twist is the ultimate form of disrespect. Bow's a platinum selling artist with hits those other cats ain't even getting a feature on YMCMB albums no songs or mixtapes to speak of.

Tyga wishes he had Bow's success. Yall need give to give Bow his props.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Tyga better be glad he had rack city to his name or everyone would be comparing him to bow wow, lil chucky, or lil twist. ? actually got to come out with an album be grateful

Naming Bow Wow along side Chucky and Twist is the ultimate form of disrespect. Bow's a platinum selling artist with hits those other cats ain't even getting a feature on YMCMB albums no songs or mixtapes to speak of.

you're talking about lil' bow wow though.

He dropped the lil after his second album and has had more hits without the lil. Wanted is certified platinum.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    respect his honesty but expect him to be blackballed and held hostage by Birdman

i also think he should realize that besides drake and nicki he the only 1 out the crew winning

*cam'ron voice*

where jae millz at, where cory gunz, like where they at?!
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of folks diss bow wow but he can still rap it's just rappin as a lil kid and tryin to transfer into a serious rapper is hard a lot of folks look at bow wow past and be like naahhh he can't be serious but he can flow
    http://youtu.be/e_-ooY3yYAQ
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? taking trips to Italy

want that ? buy himself out of his contract like Yo Gotti did
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet they won't fight
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He dropped the lil after his second album and has had more hits without the lil. Wanted is certified platinum.

yo... no diss but you know way too much about bow wow.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone kindly share the meaning of all the references to the bushes?

Lol just up the legendary tread