Shocking Hip Hop Stories That Nobody Talks About Now...

Options

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The thing about Ghostface Killah breakin Mase jaw is something we always talk about. It's 2-3 threads about it every year lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    Tela saying Tony Draper from Suave House sent the goons after him for leaving the label for Rap A Lot in a song

I think J Prince ended up saving Tela. I think I read somewhere that he called Tony Draper to tell him to get them goons off of Tela
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about Pun smashing a bottle round Jay's head or something for calling him fat haha
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about Pun smashing a bottle round Jay's head or something for calling him fat haha

Never happened
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

- Canibus got beat up at his own album listening party (I forget who the culprit was, I wanna say it was Ghostface Killah and Chef who beat him up but I can't remember)

...I dont think it was Ghost & Rae... It was one of them Harlem World nikkas named Blinky Blink...Yea...Bis got his ass whooped by a nikka named Blinky Blink...smh...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

Never happened

Pun eating breeze blocks then...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J prince havin some goons shoot up big Mike's house then in return big mike tried burning down rap a lots building dude got completely blackballed nd is barely talked about now its a shame cuz he was a solid rapper. Heard him nd scarface got in a fight while in da geto boys too.

Leaders of the new school breakin up live on YO mtv raps, busta said him nd Charlie Brown used to fist fight before nd after their shows, he said they both performed wit broken noses lls
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - Ghostface Killah punched Ma$e in the face, "if you knew how my face felt, you would know how Ma$e felt..." , that verse from Kanye West was in reference to that debacle.

- Canibus got beat up at his own album listening party (I forget who the culprit was, I wanna say it was Ghostface Killah and Chef who beat him up but I can't remember)

The ghostface/mase incident is confirmed even by Shyheim. He mentions it in a song that I don't remember. It all started because Mase said Wu Tang would never be as big as Master P.

Canibus got approached and punched by Blinky Blink of Harlem World (Mase's group in the 90s) for dissing him in the song, I'll Buss Em U Punish Em. He calls Blink out for that song and video Harlem World did for the Rugrats movie soundtrack.

Thug cats fronting, wacker than Blinky Blink
    On the back of the Raptor wagon babbling about nothing
    ? that, real Rugrats can get it on black
    Meet me at The Tunnel where ? ? get mugged at

Cappadonna told a story on Vlad YTchannel about a show (i don't remember where) with BIG and when he was performing, ODB rushed the stage, grabbed the mic from him and started performing his own ? . BIG didn't do anything and just let Dirt do his thing. Never heard of that story before.

Also when BIG used to perform Warning anywhere in the state of Virginia ("half of Virginia locked down"), he'd get bottles thrown at him and boo'd off stage, or at least until he performed another song. Radio stations used to block out that line out of the song when they played it on the air or at homecomings.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ghostface song is malcolm
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Sion a lot of that drop is Bs lmao Thats not no damn Jermaine dupree lmao

• deathrowzorrow
    Options
    lol wtf this thread spammed with ghostface stories.. that ? special or what? LOL
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    let me drop a ghostface killah rumour, the song malcolm was a dedication to malcolm X. when he was a kid he had malcolm x t - shirts and beating up white people in the name of malcolm x
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt Mega robb Nas for his QB Chain

2P5V4J0EHppw4n8gnWpvh4p4
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    - Ghostface Killah punched Ma$e in the face, "if you knew how my face felt, you would know how Ma$e felt..." , that verse from Kanye West was in reference to that debacle.

The ghostface/mase incident is confirmed even by Shyheim. He mentions it in a song that I don't remember. It all started because Mase said Wu Tang would never be as big as Master P.

I've always heard it told that Ghost confronted Mase because Mase was burning Wu cds in response to what ODB said at the Grammys. There used to be a pic floating around of Mase doing that..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C-Murder ran up on Pastor Troy in Atlanta after 'Ain't No Mo Play In GA' dropped..pulled that boys hoe card too

C-Murder had them CMR dudes tucking their cash money chains in in the clubs in New Orleans too
    Heard he slapped juvie
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? c and 8 ball my homeboy girlfriend from the lost album. Listen to the song 8 ball tells the whole story
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    DJ Quik's crew killing a dude at a Death Row party years ago

I'm not dry snitching because the cops know all about it and it's a known story

Quik crew jumped on the homie. He was the only homie in the house and it was 20 niccas. But the homies handled it. Niccas still feel a type of way about this !! R.I.P. BO DE
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion‌

is that Cube vs Monster Kody ? even real ....? had to be crazy beefing with Kody if true.