Shocking Hip Hop Stories That Nobody Talks About Now...

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could cube cause a big gang war and he don't bang? Niccas stay fabricating ?

Same way Drake and Tupac could .....Money

U sound stupid as fucc.

So these rappers don't pay real street ? to hang around them? Stupid ?
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could cube cause a big gang war and he don't bang? Niccas stay fabricating ?

Same way Drake and Tupac could .....Money

U sound stupid as fucc.

So these rappers don't pay real street ? to hang around them? Stupid ?

Tupac didn't pay street cats to hang around him. He embraced that lifestyle and got caught up in it.

Don't put Tupac and Drake in the same category like that.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much hangin out wit Thugger lol smh...turned that boy out...sad.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Some more interesting facts

- Lil Wayne has writers for his albums and that is the reason why they vary in quality from Carter to Carter. Gillie Da Kid & Curren$y are said to have helped co-write the Carter 1, Carter 2 and 3. Carter 4 & 5 is said to have been written by Euro and Drake.

Good ? . Ive been wondering who been writing Wayne ? lately. I become fans of them usually after hearing Wayne spit they verses. Euro impressed me on that "We Alright".

Ok this is a problem. 1/2 that ? is easily seen as false on face value, but nggas who dont know better are runnim with it

@Sion cmon g you a financial guru and a mod you cant corrupt theae ngas like this b lol stop postin that bullshyt
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Question....

How close was Master P to actually signing 2pac to No Limit?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em and Mariah....
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Question....

How close was Master P to actually signing 2pac to No Limit?

Not that close. Did P know Pac? Yeah, but P was also coming up at that time. This would've been 93-94 when No Limit started to really bubble with Ghetto's Trying To ? Me!

By the time Pac got out in 95, he needed a platform with enough power and a label with the desire to take some of his enemies to war. No Limit wasn't really at that level at the time and was never into bangin on wax.

• Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Gunnerz and Katt Williams beefing
  • Big_Therm
    Big_Therm Members, Writer Posts: 28
    Options
    Yo first off, this thread is good ? .
    I got a few joints for ? .

1 - Does anybody remember a time (I think it was early 2000s) where Beans called up a Philly radio station? Gillie and his crew was there. It started off with a lot of screaming from both of them, but ended up with Beans being quiet and Gillie doing all the barking. ? was CRAZY! Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVptvT6nJ0E

2 - How can anybody forget about the Rucker!? Remember Cam and Jimmy was the butt of mad jokes during a time period when the infamous tape of them running from ? was being passed around? Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3RzJXF-T9A

3 - Speaking of the Rucker, remember Fat Joe beat Jay's squad in the championship at the Rucker?

4 - Yo, a long time ago when the internet was still on some new ? , there was as dude who worked for BET that put out a video callin' Robert Johnson a ? . He sat in a chair and shot like a 6 part video or some ? . He said he was invited to go to an industry party with Johnson, but started to get the vibe that he was there as Johnson's date. He said this is what the industry is like. There's NO way I can find that video. I felt like this dude prolly got paid off to take down the video or bodied or some ? . Anybody remember this?

5 - Dehaven was ? at Jay for not holding him down and threatened to put out a book. Not sure if he ever put the book out.

6 - What about the time Lloyd banks apparently lost his second album in a groupie's crib before it was released? It was supposed to be called 'The Big Withdraw'. Anybody remember that one?

7 - Who remember's that time period before or after blueprint one (can't remember) where Jay had that unreleased song called 'Early This Morning'? Fire.

That's all I can remember right now.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1 - Does anybody remember a time (I think it was early 2000s) where Beans called up a Philly radio station? Gillie and his crew was there. It started off with a lot of screaming from both of them, but ended up with Beans being quiet and Gillie doing all the barking. ? was CRAZY! Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVptvT6nJ0E

2 - How can anybody forget about the Rucker!? Remember Cam and Jimmy was the butt of mad jokes during a time period when the infamous tape of them running from ? was being passed around? Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3RzJXF-T9A

3 - Speaking of the Rucker, remember Fat Joe beat Jay's squad in the championship at the Rucker?

4 - Yo, a long time ago when the internet was still on some new ? , there was as dude who worked for BET that put out a video callin' Robert Johnson a ? . He sat in a chair and shot like a 6 part video or some ? . He said he was invited to go to an industry party with Johnson, but started to get the vibe that he was there as Johnson's date. He said this is what the industry is like. There's NO way I can find that video. I felt like this dude prolly got paid off to take down the video or bodied or some ? . Anybody remember this?

5 - Dehaven was ? at Jay for not holding him down and threatened to put out a book. Not sure if he ever put the book out.

6 - What about the time Lloyd banks apparently lost his second album in a groupie's crib before it was released? It was supposed to be called 'The Big Withdraw'. Anybody remember that one?

7 - Who remember's that time period before or after blueprint one (can't remember) where Jay had that unreleased song called 'Early This Morning'? Fire.

but >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> was this:
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Benzino talks on Tupac punking Qtip at the Source…: http://youtu.be/GChOnQ8Veqs

Hussein Fatal Talks About 2pac Running Up On Nas …: http://youtu.be/_Caj2uKIlGI

FAITH EVANS EXPOSED FOR CHEATING ON BIGGIE WITH T…: http://youtu.be/F9i_5pxsM70

Keith Murray Talks About Fighting Tupac, Beating …: http://youtu.be/yHxxgxwZLXE

Snoop Dogg On How Suge Knight & Tupac Hated On Hi…: http://youtu.be/5-E3qGw3pJE

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

1 - Does anybody remember a time (I think it was early 2000s) where Beans called up a Philly radio station? Gillie and his crew was there. It started off with a lot of screaming from both of them, but ended up with Beans being quiet and Gillie doing all the barking. ? was CRAZY!

2 - How can anybody forget about the Rucker!? Remember Cam and Jimmy was the butt of mad jokes during a time period when the infamous tape of them running from ? was being passed around?

That was D. Brad, but he was talking Stephen Hill the BET vice prez, not Robert Johnson the founder.

"Early This Morning" was my ? !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTHgGvCDA3I
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard a rumor that 2pac had beef with the Lost Boyz back in the day but there was never any info on it. I think LL Cool J even mentioned it in one of his songs too.
  • Big_Therm
    Options
  • Big_Therm
    Options
    That was D. Brad, but he was talking Stephen Hill the BET vice prez, not Robert Johnson the founder.

"Early This Morning" was my ? !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTHgGvCDA3I

OH, ok. Makes sense. Stephen Hill be looking shaky.
    I LOVE early this morning. That's the type of ? you gotta listen to when you grindin'.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is more local ? but Kanye used to double triple sell his beats back in the days.... Word is he got chased out of Matteson for that .....
    Another instance him GLC and their crew had to lay the smack down over it at some club in Chicago ... He mentions it in SouthSide
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Some more interesting facts

- Lil Wayne has writers for his albums and that is the reason why they vary in quality from Carter to Carter. Gillie Da Kid & Curren$y are said to have helped co-write the Carter 1, Carter 2 and 3. Carter 4 & 5 is said to have been written by Euro and Drake.

Good ? . Ive been wondering who been writing Wayne ? lately. I become fans of them usually after hearing Wayne spit they verses. Euro impressed me on that "We Alright".

Ok this is a problem. 1/2 that ? is easily seen as false on face value, but nggas who dont know better are runnim with it

@Sion cmon g you a financial guru and a mod you cant corrupt theae ngas like this b lol stop postin that bullshyt

Punk ? u tryin to say Wayne dont got ghost writers?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wanna point out my post
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My eyes may be going bad but Rich Homie don't look like he got a shirt on in the picture with that ? n/h... And dog look like Roger from American Dad...
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - Big Pun was at one point one of the more revered dons in New York

whoo kid: when big pun pulled out an uzi on him
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLiZyr7m8K4
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eminem racist tapes

canibus beating the whole wu tang in a battle

biggie beating 20 people in a freestyle battle in one night( I heard that story once on a documentary and never heard it again)

That was Kurupt, and I never heard that about that Biggie story but I heard about the freestyle session with him and Nas at a hotel where Biggie said he couldn't ? with duke

How about Master P getting slapped up by a member of the WU
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eminem racist tapes

canibus beating the whole wu tang in a battle

biggie beating 20 people in a freestyle battle in one night( I heard that story once on a documentary and never heard it again)

That was Kurupt, and I never heard that about that Biggie story but I heard about the freestyle session with him and Nas at a hotel where Biggie said he couldn't ? with duke

How about Master P getting slapped up by a member of the WU

Nevermind getting stories mixed up, Kurupt got a good story though, probably exaggerated

"Snoop mentions it briefly at around the 2:30 mark or a little bit after...but basically Kurupt and snoop wuz at the Tunnel I believe or sum NY club and people kept lining up to battle...Kurupt nearly passed out he wuz so tired by the 146th emcee, so Daz and Snoop held him up by each one of his arms like Weekend At Berneys and Kurupt just continued to battle rippin nikkas to shreds...by the 199th emcee Kurupt lost his voice so we thought it wuz a forfeit,but D.o.c who wuz so inspired wuz also there stepped up and NY nikkas just laughed and mocked him on sum "what u gon do nikka?" ? ,sum even threw pebbles that paved they project walkways....D.O.C cleared his throat and out came 16 of the most magical bars you ever heard...to pull out the win over emcee 200...Dogg Pound goes home with the victory."