• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that looks like ? .
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Cooning? Is it cooning that ? don't know that there are blacks naturally born with blue/grey eyes?

I get what you're saying, but she wasn't thinking about some random tribe of people in East Africa that have blue eyes when she got them ? .

And she wasn't thinking of Rodeo drive beverly hills becky either.

C'mon bruh...yall ? be out here launching off cliffs for this "who's trying to whitewash" ? daily...

But then turn around and do ? outside of the keyboard that exposes how you blended your culture with that of others not in your racial and social structure.

C'mon my dude...why we reaching for the petty?

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Cooning? Is it cooning that ? don't know that there are blacks naturally born with blue/grey eyes?

I get what you're saying, but she wasn't thinking about some random tribe of people in East Africa that have blue eyes when she got them ? .

C'mon bruh...yall ? be out here launching off cliffs for this "who's trying to whitewash" ? daily...

But then turn around and do ? outside of the keyboard that exposes how you blended your culture with that of others not in your racial and social structure.

Why we reaching for the petty?

Funny thing is, this ? holds relation with what Charles Barkley was saying about these ? ...

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    move this to the powder room
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what I thought initially when heard she had some procedure done, I thought straight away she may have gone and ? around with her nose like most celebs do or lips.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Tiny-Eye-Color-Change.jpg

i3J5SeA7W49LD.gif

That moment u realize u find blue eyed Tiny kinda sexy

Man who is that little dude, this gif is funny to me
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    I have light green eyes so i won
    There's no ? button so I gave you a feelings

? love em

Dont be mad bcuz u motha ? got blood shot eyes

No pupil having motha fuckas
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nigettes been wearing colored contacts, never really ? with it-as in liking ? that wear em.

Tiny ? around and did it permanently. U can c like the fake ? craze, black women going to bootleg surgeons and getting there ? blinded.

Ish looks kinda creepy to me but if that was some sort of life long dream of hers more power to her.

I don't really think this makes her a ? but who knows what her mindset was?!
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingMain-1326492164-1.jpg

...Lil' King preppin' to get his ? did up...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOMAN CHANGE TOOOO MUCH FOR THEM TO DO SOMETHING AS PERMANENT AS THIS
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bluesteye.jpg

Anybody read this?

? was as tragic as Precious in Push..

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i3J5SeA7W49LD.gif

heres the video.forward to the end of the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzVxEVfr8Og

Lil homie lost all African faith in ?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i3J5SeA7W49LD.gif

heres the video.forward to the end of the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzVxEVfr8Og

he's 22. poor african Webster.
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    i remember in high school trying coloured contacts once, and not even an out there colour like blue, it was light brown. i'm pretty light skinned but my eyes are super dark, and like a dumb teenager i feed into that b/s of oh lighter eyes will look better, not even realizing that my natural colour was unique and intriguing in and of itself.

plus, i can weird people out with prolonged eye contact lol

Yea cause you look like the type of chick that would cook a nice hot meal for a ? , suck his ? all crazy afterwards and then straight stab a ? 57 times when he falls asleep.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    all you people out here who goat and c/s fake ? and fake ? and ? this is what you get... btw you know people with cosmetic surgery are at higher risk of suicide.. the more surgical procedures the higher the risk. .. Hollywood makes these monsters we feed them and then turn on them then when they see ? ain't what they thought it was they ? themselves... i won't be Suprised if ? forbid lil kim... Nicki Menaj... tiny... that chick from "saved by the bell" overdose on somthing in the next 15 years.... smh the cost of fame...

one day you gonna overdose on stupidity
    yea the day after you slit yo wrist because you got banned and realized you have no life outside of the ic...

Life outside the IC?

says the dude who admitted he be willing to suck ? for food?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn..all I can say about this.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tanya Mousekewitz
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why we reaching for the petty?

Funny thing is, this ? holds relation with what Charles Barkley was saying about these ? ...

Are you really saying that you don't believe that a chick who goes out and colors her hair blonde (a hair color that is found mostly on white people) and gets grey eyes (an eye color found mostly on white people) wasn't inspired at all by white people? lol ok, whatever you want to tell yourself.

And FOH with the comparison to Barkley's comments. Nobody is criticizing this chick for making good grades or being professional and intelligent. Those are about the only stereotypically white traits she doesn't exhibit.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bluesteye.jpg

Anybody read this?

? was as tragic as Precious in Push..

read this ? in high school smh... a very good book but tragic none the less... it's the 1st thing I thought of when I saw her eyes smh..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all you people out here who goat and c/s fake ? and fake ? and ? this is what you get... btw you know people with cosmetic surgery are at higher risk of suicide.. the more surgical procedures the higher the risk. .. Hollywood makes these monsters we feed them and then turn on them then when they see ? ain't what they thought it was they ? themselves... i won't be Suprised if ? forbid lil kim... Nicki Menaj... tiny... that chick from "saved by the bell" overdose on somthing in the next 15 years.... smh the cost of fame...

one day you gonna overdose on stupidity
    yea the day after you slit yo wrist because you got banned and realized you have no life outside of the ic...

Life outside the IC?

says the dude who admitted he be willing to suck ? for food?

lol I know when I get under trolls skin cuz they bring up something I said years ago every time like its supposed to make me mad or catch feelings.. ? it's the same 30 or so people on this forum we all know I said the ? (given you miss quoted me this time) what is the purpose of you bringing the ? up besides you catching feelings lol...