Shocking Hip Hop Stories That Nobody Talks About Now...

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Jay and X always had tension

X was a true hood street grimey dude while Jay was a street dude about his bread they still had respect for each other which is why they drop collabos and appeared in videos and went on tour
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol daliricabandit Big daddy kane just exposed jay and said he was a shy ? . how can jay be a street ? if he being scared & shy? Bruh please.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew I had that coming lol in the childish community I gotta watch how I word things lol
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ? it's okay being a fan but ? with the groupie talk

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought X beat jay in that battle
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Nore smashing Nas in the head with a flower ?

-Diddy taking Xzibit to a ? club

-Mystikal being a cheerleader in high school

-Eazy- E's wife Tamika trying to ? Bizzy Bone shortly after Eazy died

-Krayzie Bone shot Wish bone in the leg with a shotgun

-Bizzy Bone almost got jumped by Kurupt and The DPG in LA

-Some local Detroit rappers (affiliated with Blade Icewood) wanted to ? Royce back in 2003-2004, it was squashed when Royce and Blade started doing tracks together

-Killer Mike's beef with Big Boi and his Purple Ribbon group

-Fat Joe putting his hands on Papoose

-DMX dissing 2Pac

-Styles P in a...."altercation" with Trick Trick that supposedly ended with Styles being thrown down some stairs

-Game getting dissed by his brother Big Fase 100 who said Game didnt get shot 5 times and that his life story is false

-Jay and R. Kelly beefing while on tour together

-Eazy used to pay Bone in weed

-Diddy's former bodyguard (Wolf) was killed by some BMF ? in ATL and yet Diddy signed Jeezy when Meech begged him to

- http://youtu.be/uuwYaEr5U38
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

You really talking?
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello ? . Meet kettle..
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Nas didn't meant to big up Eminem when he said "Eminem murdered you on your own ? " It was actually a diss towards Eminem at same time. Nas actually made fun of Eminem how come a white boy murder you on your own ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The irony
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    1.Nas' sample on Jay-Z's "Dead Presidents" I & II from "The World Is Yours" - "Im out for presidents to represent me"

2.E-Money Bags, Jay-Z's highschool schoolmate and Nas' friend says Jayasked him if he can get Nas to make a cameo in the Dead Presidents video and when he is unable to, gets AZ instead to rep The Firm in the Monopoly shot. Also says JAY ASKED HIM "TO GET NAS TO APPEAR ON EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR ALBUMS!" as confirmed by both Jay & E-Money Bags argument during their on air Hot 97 interview regarding Jays artist H-Money Bags use of his name. Jays responce to E-Money Bags allegations - "Yeah, and?"

3.Jay mentions Nas and his crew the Firm on "Sunshine" - "...Foxy, Nas & AZ"

4.Jay-Z on Can't Knock The Hustle" that "My crew rolls tight like The Firm" - Nas crew.

5.Jay-Z asks on "Where I'm From", "Who's the best MC, Biggie, Jay-Z or Nas?"

6.On Jays "Rap Game Cack Game" He samples Nas' "Sometimes the rap game reminds me of the ? game" from "Represent"

7.Jay-Z on "This Can't Be Life" says "Back when Illmatic rocked out of every drop top..."

8.Jay-Z has a sexual relationship with Nas' babymother. After asking him to be in his videos and praising him & his crew in several songs. See where I'm going with this. -

9.Jay befriends Nas' mgr. Steve Stoute -

10.During the begining of their "beef" Jay mentions on air on Hot 97 that he 2-wayed "Nas once, paiged him twice and he aint hit me back" regarding putting an end to the beef before it escalates.

11.Jay confirmed his reason for dissing Nas at Summer Jam on air while at Hot 97 as, "Me and homie had a conversation at this club then he went and opened his mouth on some show and got real greesie." - (See unconfirmed 5 & 6)

12.Has always praised Illmatic before and after the beef.

13. Remember Carmen said in her book Jay would ask her bout Nas a lot like whats his fav sexual position. Now the affair is a fact but if you Jay-Z the best rapper at the time wouldn't you brag that you ? a man's wifey or girl. So what you ? his babymother, a project hoe. This ? seems calculated like he did it cause he's a man of course but also cause it's Nas baby mother which would give him something on Nas incase ? ever got thick.

14.Jay befriends Steve Stoute Nas mgr. and Nas mentions how Stoute would tell him how Jay used to ask him questions bout Nas often.

15.In an interview with Large Professor, he mentions that when he was on his promo tour for Breaking Atoms with Nas and Jay for some reason it seemed like Jay didn't like Nas and everyone noticed it, and he thought it was because Nas was being touted as "the next one" and was only 17 at the time and recieved alot of attention, and couldnt understand it cause Nas was so mellow and a cool dude.

16..In the Don Diva interview with Nas when asked how the beef started Nas says he was at a club on the west coast and bumped into Jay right after Bleeks dis on "Mind Right" to Nas. Jay told him Bleek is a big fan of his and he should't get back at Bleek and how Beens will never go plat because he isnt marketable and he (Jay-Z)thinks he himself is better than Big.- (See Ether)

17..Nas goes on to say in the interview how he spoke about this conversation on a San Francisco radio show and Jay must of heard about it which resulted in the Summer Jam dis.

18.Jay himself confirmed his reason for dissing Nas at Summer Jam on Hot 97 as, "Me and homie had a conversation at this club then he went and opened his mouth on some show and got real greesie" I added this as unconfirmed as well cause though both sides admitted to the actual convo it was only detailed by Nas.

Damn

Great post bruh
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas didn't meant to big up Eminem when he said "Eminem murdered you on your own ? " It was actually a diss towards Eminem at same time. Nas actually made fun of Eminem how come a white boy murder you on your own ?

Even though Eminem gave Nas a beat for free on Godson album???
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Eminem got hype after that Nas verse. He gave Nas a free beat in hope gettin a feature but nah Nas ? on him lol
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    The Lox almost signed to Death Row before Bad Boy. But a neighborhood friend named Mary J. Blige refered them to her mentor Puff Daddy who eventually signed them. Hence why u never here the LOX diss Death Row during the 96-98 run with the label.

That would've been a good look for Lox....

C-Murder ran up on Pastor Troy in Atlanta after 'Ain't No Mo Play In GA' dropped..pulled that boys hoe card too

Barely either one will speak on it. Good thing I think they patched it up, well at least on PT's end. He gave a lil shot out to C in prison.......

mrrealone wrote: »

Anyone mentioned that rumor bout what happened to Pac in jail lol??

Are you talkin about that ? Wendy Williams tried to start back n the day?
    Something about him being the prison ? getting ? n all that...

? Wendy Williams

She tried to start that rumor??! You just deaded the h3ll out of that rumor. Which is actually a good thing, cause anything associated w/ that man looking broad doesn't get any attention from me........

Yo first off, this thread is good ? .
    I got a few joints for ? .

1 - Does anybody remember a time (I think it was early 2000s) where Beans called up a Philly radio station? Gillie and his crew was there. It started off with a lot of screaming from both of them, but ended up with Beans being quiet and Gillie doing all the barking. ? was CRAZY! Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVptvT6nJ0E

Yeah, I remember this one. But really, Gillie don't wanna see Beans. The loudest ? be the weakest ? most of the time.......

Btw i meant to say great post to Deathrow zorrow up there my bad

But anyway....can anybody tell me what Gully say at the 54 second mark when even Beans was like "what?" Then Gully on some "you heard what i said" ? .

No matter how many times i hear it, i cant figure out what he said
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    I meant Gillie up there ^
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Jay and R. Kelly beefing while on tour together

They were literally "beefing".

During the "Best of Both Worlds" tour, R. Kelly left in the middle of his set in St. Louis and proceeded to a McDonald's restaurant where he served burgers out of the drive-thru window...LMAO.

rkelly_lg.jpg

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/jay-z-r-kelly-crying-little-btch

• BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    -Nore smashing Nas in the head with a flower ?

-Diddy taking Xzibit to a ? club

-Mystikal being a cheerleader in high school

giphy.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any Mystikal fan knows bout dat cheerleader ? he even mentioned it in a few songs, my favorite rapper but i cant co-sign dat ? lls
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    ? c and 8 ball my homeboy girlfriend from the lost album. Listen to the song 8 ball tells the whole story

I heard that too then someone else said that it wasn't true.

I heard that P extorted Suge when he was down in New Orleans in the late 90s (during the time Snoop clicked up with No Limit).

Skinny ? pistol whipped DJ Squeaky in the 90s

Trick Daddy smashed Gangsta Boo around 99-2000 (she made a reference on it on the When The Smoke Clears album).

What song was that?

That song called From Da Back on the When The Smoke Clears album