Bobby Shmurda Performing In Front Of White Music Executives

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looked like bojangles before this to me, I never got how you talking about catching bodys but doing a solo slow dance with ya ? at the sametime
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dig what your saying, but i dont c the jump from spectacle to benign enjoyment just cause hes in a boardroom not a stage

He's still dancing n singing for white ppl for money

That jimmy hendrix thread brought to light he felt like a live action ? sterotype while performing for whites

Miles davis said when they would go downtown Manhattan to do shows hed feel like he was in the backwoods of Mississippi at a ? rally

Ppl come out dem pockets to laff at you. Sports crowds yelling all kinds of racist ? . ? even Dave Chappelle cut his show cause he felt he was a skeptacle

Im not seeing this line yall tryna draw

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it makes money it makes cents, for dudes like him. He don't give a ? . He eats. They have to pay him. People compromise their religion, and a lot of sacred thing for money. "Who am I to knock em though, stand for something if you don't you fall like a Domino" - Havoc

At the end of the day it's just something that look bad on camera.

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall too wrapped up in what THEY think about you. Who the ? are THEY to be EQUALS to?????? Just imagine if Bobby was a psuedo "new" black poster like you easily shamed negroes he would of suffered from anxiety, stage fright and would of resorted to animal like reaction when observed by a sea of white faces. The fact is that you ? , wiggas and half mutts are reaching hard for a thread to do numbers (this why they need to get rid of rating system. alot of you ? were scared to breathe in here before the reaction system). Bobby is a easy target because he is voila YOUNG, BLACK and trying to CAPITALIZE. Whites and uppity negroes always have an issue with young black men trying to get large sums of money (to survive in an expensive world duh) in a short amount of time. Whats wrong with YALL ? (you white posters). Yall mocking him for being a product of a racial society spanning 500 years on this continent and ages world wide. You ? want to have an outcry about something go in the Mac Miller thread and talk ? about a wack ? rhyming ? that wants to be black and really mocking our culture worse than any ? shuffle. oh thats right. alot of these Mods are whites and half mutts and alot of you ? are too stupid and shook to mock these whites back so once again you ? ass monkey see monkey doo sheep are ganging up on a 19 year black kid. Yall cooning harder than what you percive Bobby to be.

Ever since it became cool for guys to ? model selfies in the GNS the whole Ill Community fell off.

Yall "playas" and "dime pullas" let homosexuals, transexuals, pedos black mail you and have your nudes and pillow talk text convos. Yall simp so hard and let ugly out of shaped ? hampster tramps emasculate yall just because they "light skinnd" or have a ass full of thyroid and cellulite.

I never seen so many dark, brown skinned african americans claim to be mixed. No yall are ? just like Bobby.

You ? used to have articulate conversations about being young and black. Now all we have are a bunch of peacock suckers who answer to anything in black america is either "? " or that played out ass cliche fatherless, grew up with out father, no father figure reply.

Black women of the IC let white men berate them and think that ? cute cause you getting attention from someone who has the potential of being attracted to children and animals. Yall that pressed to experience a short ? thats gonna ? quick?

Yall let these ugly smelly half breed mutants and whites brainwash yall with self hate and pity. You guys already are bowing your heads and submitting to whites when you reinforce this whole ? nonsense.

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's talking about selling drugs and catching bodies, but people get upset when he dances on a table? Priorities are all ? up here. He looked foolish and corny or whatever, but all of this ? is a social trap. What options does he have? You can attribute that ? to lack of integrity, but that's oversimplifying the issue.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    He's talking about selling drugs and catching bodies, but people get upset when he dances on a table? Priorities are all ? up here. He looked foolish and corny or whatever, but all of this ? is a social trap. What options does he have? You can attribute that ? to lack of integrity, but that's oversimplifying the issue.

I wasn't even going to jump in on this. Family for real what the ? kind of cop out, question is that?

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Bruh, you clearly didn't read that Iggy thread, there aren't enough nosigns we can give you for that post, and this isn't weird ass G&S;
    why are you yellin at us?

We don't know wtf a "Tar-Tar" is on this side.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Yall too wrapped up in what THEY think about you. Who the ? are THEY to be EQUALS to?????? Just imagine if Bobby was a psuedo "new" black poster like you easily shamed negroes he would of suffered from anxiety, stage fright and would of resorted to animal like reaction when observed by a sea of white faces. The fact is that you ? , wiggas and half mutts are reaching hard for a thread to do numbers (this why they need to get rid of rating system. alot of you ? were scared to breathe in here before the reaction system). Bobby is a easy target because he is voila YOUNG, BLACK and trying to CAPITALIZE. Whites and uppity negroes always have an issue with young black men trying to get large sums of money (to survive in an expensive world duh) in a short amount of time. Whats wrong with YALL ? (you white posters). Yall mocking him for being a product of a racial society spanning 500 years on this continent and ages world wide. You ? want to have an outcry about something go in the Mac Miller thread and talk ? about a wack ? rhyming ? that wants to be black and really mocking our culture worse than any ? shuffle. oh thats right. alot of these Mods are whites and half mutts and alot of you ? are too stupid and shook to mock these whites back so once again you ? ass monkey see monkey doo sheep are ganging up on a 19 year black kid. Yall cooning harder than what you percive Bobby to be.

Ever since it became cool for guys to ? model selfies in the GNS the whole Ill Community fell off.

Yall "playas" and "dime pullas" let homosexuals, transexuals, pedos black mail you and have your nudes and pillow talk text convos. Yall simp so hard and let ugly out of shaped ? hampster tramps emasculate yall just because they "light skinnd" or have a ass full of thyroid and cellulite.

I never seen so many dark, brown skinned african americans claim to be mixed. No yall are ? just like Bobby.

You ? used to have articulate conversations about being young and black. Now all we have are a bunch of peacock suckers who answer to anything in black america is either "? " or that played out ass cliche fatherless, grew up with out father, no father figure reply.

Black women of the IC let white men berate them and think that ? cute cause you getting attention from someone who has the potential of being attracted to children and animals. Yall that pressed to experience a short ? thats gonna ? quick?

Yall let these ugly smelly half breed mutants and whites brainwash yall with self hate and pity. You guys already are bowing your heads and submitting to whites when you reinforce this whole ? nonsense.

Seriously. Without the book report. Why is ok to make this acceptable because, there's money involved? Is, money all that matters?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people never owned hip hop
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    And ? got mad at me when I said dark skinned ? stay cooning it up for these white folks in a thread last week. feelings and chocolate milk tears ensued

Bruh. Stop letting Willie Lynch ? with your head B.

im just calling it like I been seeing it....? been monkey shining too hard lately for them cac's get your dark skinned brothers in check dawg
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn there so much wrong with what I just saw. I couldn't even watch the whole video. That young dude had a lot of ain't ? older people in his life.

Seeing this and knowing that this is what many young black aspiring rappers do before to get a label deal or after they get a lael deal is truly heartbreaking.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LA Reid ain't ? for that!
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dance monkey dance is what I think when I see that video. Its almost as if ? 's are shuffling for peanuts out here. The label is the puppet master.
  • (Nope)
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

I wasn't even going to jump in on this. Family for real what the ? kind of cop out, question is that?

I get what you're asking, but that's not a cop out man. Considering his prior circumstances, what's the next logical choice for a kid like Bobby Schmurda? I'm not saying your thoughts on this ? are wrong or Bobby is right, but I need to you to explain what you mean yo. If the IC is going to hold Bobby Schmurda accountable for something, there needs to be consistency.

• (Nope)
    Options
    For the record, I'm not with the ? that Bobby is doing, but I understand it. If you look at Maslow's heiracrchy of human needs, his choices seem logical.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

I get what you're asking, but that's not a cop out man. Considering his prior circumstances, what's the next logical choice for a kid like Bobby Schmurda? I'm not saying your thoughts on this ? are wrong or Bobby is right, but I need to you to explain what you mean yo. If the IC is going to hold Bobby Schmurda accountable for something, there needs to be consistency.

Family? To educate himself, mature, and add something positive to his environment. These ? that didn't have direction, and discipline before a deal aren't going to automagically get it after a deal. So, he went from toting gats to now bragging about it on record so other kids can do the same? This is a vicious cycle family. And those execs sitting in that room aint ? ? . So, they will give this kid millions to destroy himself and someone else. I am not picking on Bobby. He is playing the hand he being dealt as, are many other young Black Men in the industry. It's the devils dealing the decks that disgust me.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Family? To educate himself, mature, and add something positive to his environment. These ? that didn't have direction, and discipline before a deal aren't going to automagically get it after a deal. So, he went from toting gats to now bragging about it on record so other kids can do the same? This is a vicious cycle family. And those execs sitting in that room aint ? ? . So, they will give this kid millions to destroy himself and someone else. I am not picking on Bobby. He is playing the hand he being dealt as, are many other young Black Men in the industry. It's the devils dealing the decks that disgust me.

Man, shut ya ? up wit all that... Like Bobby the first to talk about "toting gats"...U one of them Psuedo hip hop purists ain't u? Yea you are....lemme guess tho, because Nas, BIG, Jay etc were more articulate and had more multi syllables when rhyming bout selling drugs and killing their own people it makes it a lil more acceptable than say, a direct line like, "run up on em shoot him in the head, pow"...u ? lol...rap has always had the same exact content you're now criticizing Bobby for, only diff is the dudes u idolize had "bars" and a broader vocabulary when they were rappin bout it and "poisoning" the minds of the youth....hypocrite.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Man, shut ya ? up wit all that... Like Bobby the first to talk about "toting gats"...U one of them Psuedo hip hop purists ain't u? Yea you are....lemme guess tho, because Nas, BIG, Jay etc were more articulate and had more multi syllables when rhyming bout selling drugs and killing their own people it makes it a lil more acceptable than say, a direct line like, "run up on em shoot him in the head, pow"...u ? lol...rap has always had the same exact content you're now criticizing Bobby for, only diff is the dudes u idolize had "bars" and a broader vocabulary when they were rappin bout it and "poisoning" the minds of the youth....hypocrite.

I'll engage.

1. Stop guessing.

2. Stop Lying on Hip Hop. You mutt.

3. Don't quote me if, you are just going to switch into ? mode.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Nas, BIG, Jay, Pun, AZ, WU Tang, Pac etc have never rapper bout toting guns, murder and drug peddling? Ok lol

Better question, was more black on black crime being committed back then when they were the ones who's music was polluting young blacks ears, or is black on black crime more prevalent now with Bobby's poisonous music being pushed onto he youth?

Back In 1990 at the pinnacle of the "golden era" with Public Enemy etc at the forefront of hip hop pushing that black power stuff there was a lil under 3,000 murders in NYC (the most ever), mostly black males...this year with Bobby spewing violence and poisoning the youth we won't even ? 500 lmao

Things that make u go hmmm.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Nas, BIG, Jay, Pun, AZ, WU Tang, Pac etc have never rapper bout toting guns, murder and drug peddling? Ok lol

Better question, was more black on black crime being committed back then when they were the ones who's music was polluting young blacks ears, or is black on black crime more prevalent now with Bobby's poisonous music being pushed onto he youth?

Back In 1990 at the pinnacle of the "golden era" with Public Enemy etc at the forefront of hip hop pushing that black power stuff there was a lil under 3,000 murders in NYC (the most ever), mostly black males...this year with Bobby spewing violence and poisoning the youth we won't even ? 500 lmao

you could also see it as...

"...there was a lil under 3,000 murders in NYC (the most ever), mostly black males" when Public Enemy etc came to the forefront of hip hop pushing that "black power stuff" and now... "we won't even ? 500".

• ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Being more articulate and having a wider vocabulary will obviously allow you to expand on more complex themes though. Even a track like Gimme the Loot has some moral undertones and social commentary.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options