The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    That shouldn't even need to be explained clown.

It shouldn't. I don't give a ? about your response. I'm just tryna have y'all on record so we can dead the excuses come end of the season. Have the ? play most of the season just to have y'all crying about some, "he wasn't completely healthy! he hasn't gotten his explosiveness back yet!"

Don't worry about the Bulls just worry about the excuses you come up with on why the Knicks won't be ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope PP still got some gas in the tank b/z Wiz gonna need his offense with Beal out. Can we please see some improvements in turnover and easy transitions buckets.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Won't be no excuses from me.I've consistently said if the bulls stay healthy I got them in the Ecf minimum this year.I believe in the next 2-3 seasons the bulls gonna win a title or at least get to the finals.I still think one more wing scorer/playmaker is what they need + mcbuckets and mirotic will be better adapted as they go forward so if they don't win this year if aint like they gonna fade to bolivia.This core has vets and young players wit a good coach.They'll compete for the title for a few seasons and health collectively not just rose is my only concern.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    8057322.jpg

Bosh gonna ? gortat on the perimeter tomorrow
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Adams will be starting over Perkins.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Pelicans will make the playoffs this year as a 6-8 seed.

I don't know which but either the Blazers, Grizzles, or Warriors will miss the playoffs.

Barring injury AD will finish highly in the MVP voting.

Blazers

yall can hope for it but Blazers will be right back in the playoffs

3 Seed is ours
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Won't be no excuses from me.I've consistently said if the bulls stay healthy I got them in the Ecf minimum this year.I believe in the next 2-3 seasons the bulls gonna win a title or at least get to the finals.I still think one more wing scorer/playmaker is what they need + mcbuckets and mirotic will be better adapted as they go forward so if they don't win this year if aint like they gonna fade to bolivia.This core has vets and young players wit a good coach.They'll compete for the title for a few seasons and health collectively not just rose is my only concern.

See y'all in the ECF
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I hope PP still got some gas in the tank b/z Wiz gonna need his offense with Beal out. Can we please see some improvements in turnover and easy transitions buckets.

I think Porter will do way better than last year. I would like to see him get some pt this year.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HustleTX wrote: »
    Pelicans and magic play tonight too lol.

But ? that the squad about to do work tonight!

The ? you lolin about ? . That's a 2017 finals preview.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dirk talking that ? .
  • Imbackh@e216
    Imbackh@e216 Members Posts: 44
    Options
    New York & Chicago

who else play tonight?

Lol they don't even play tonight. Come on bruh lol.

Damn I'm tripping. I'm really waiting for our match up against Cleveland this Friday

You dont want that....

y1UfVB.gif

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just had to look at the Rockets roster to see who they have on their bench, I literally just broke out laughing y'all are like the Knicks of west, matter fact that's disrespectful to the Knicks at least they got a competent front office running things now, y'all did a wonderful job star chasing this offseason, real good job but I can understand when y'all land Linsanity when he was at the peak of his stardom, then y'all make a splash and grab Harden, then a year later it's Howard, now y'all got ahead of yourselves and swore that ? was going to happen every offseason instead of putting together a team around the stars you do have, now your roster is looking flabby and sick, good job Houston

JohnB still mad we didn't want to trade Asik for Kris Humphries and Brandon Bass

Trade does sound wack, only thing worse than that would be trading him to a divisional rival for a future first that will probably be a late pick.....oh wait
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just had to look at the Rockets roster to see who they have on their bench, I literally just broke out laughing y'all are like the Knicks of west, matter fact that's disrespectful to the Knicks at least they got a competent front office running things now, y'all did a wonderful job star chasing this offseason, real good job but I can understand when y'all land Linsanity when he was at the peak of his stardom, then y'all make a splash and grab Harden, then a year later it's Howard, now y'all got ahead of yourselves and swore that ? was going to happen every offseason instead of putting together a team around the stars you do have, now your roster is looking flabby and sick, good job Houston

JohnB still mad we didn't want to trade Asik for Kris Humphries and Brandon Bass

Trade does sound wack, only thing worse than that would be trading him to a divisional rival for a future first that will probably be a late pick.....oh wait

Even worse than that would be paying Asik $15 mil.....to be a backup center instead of flipping him for a first round pick.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Even worse than that would be paying Asik $15 mil.....to be a backup center instead of flipping him for a first round pick.

Or trading him for pieces that will help you......NOW since y'all are supposed to be contenders, which is pretty laughable at the moment
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or trading him for pieces that will help you......NOW since y'all are supposed to be contenders, which is pretty laughable at the moment

Who would you want us trade him for?Lemme guess.....Kris Humphries and Brandon bass? Morey took the best deal he thought was out there.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Who would you want us trade him for?Lemme guess.....Kris Humphries and Brandon bass? Morey took the best deal he thought was out there.

To be perfectly honest Humphries and Bass would be perfect in Houston right now, but even if you don't think so at least he could of traded him out of the division, if they end up making a good move by the deadline involving that pick ill retract but as of right now y'all are looking sloppy

By the way I could give a ? about Asik we're getting Gasol next year anyway, things happen for reasons
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adams will be starting over Perkins.

General Zod!
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo why the ? do we gotta open the season w the lakers again!!! Now that they aren't the best team in L.A., we still gotta be subject to watching these muthafuckas??

? throw the Clippers on man..Lakers stay on tv!!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Yo why the ? do we gotta open the season w the lakers again!!! Now that they aren't the best team in L.A., we still gotta be subject to watching these muthafuckas??

? throw the Clippers on man..Lakers stay on tv!!

They got 9 games on tnt this season...why do they keep doing this to us? I would rather see the pistons or hornets or wolves over the Lakers. Tired of seeing blowouts. And clippers vs Lakers should be banned from tv
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Opening Nite ......Let's Go