lol @ weak catalog.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GRAND HUSTLE A WEEDPLATE FACTORY
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sold 80K and came in second says Billboard whom I believe more than the professional guesser site.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who to is a Logic n why do I see him and TI sold the same amount give or take? Pathetic.

Never thought I'd see the day the King of The South would move the same amount of units as an unknown white boy smh

Safe to say 74k first week, ur career is officially over and Jeezy won...hate it had to be him cuz he's my fav southern rapper OAT...with that said, the south lost...again.

Most of you have remedial thought processes. T.I. is on his 9th album and sells more than some early 20's great white hype and its a loss for T.I. not the guy selling his first album? First weeks sales are about hype. A early 20 year old on first effort should bring more hype and hope than a 34 year old on his 9th album. How did Jeezy win when his 5th album will struggle to go gold while T.I.'s 5th sold about a million in a half?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? light. 3 duds in a row.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only good track on here is the Young Thug record
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i still havent gotten around to this, thats tragic seeing as tip is one of my favs..

lol smh @ dte members responding to addresses 2 years later
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Who to is a Logic n why do I see him and TI sold the same amount give or take? Pathetic.

Never thought I'd see the day the King of The South would move the same amount of units as an unknown white boy smh

Safe to say 74k first week, ur career is officially over and Jeezy won...hate it had to be him cuz he's my fav southern rapper OAT...with that said, the south lost...again.

Most of you have remedial thought processes. T.I. is on his 9th album and sells more than some early 20's great white hype and its a loss for T.I. not the guy selling his first album? First weeks sales are about hype. A early 20 year old on first effort should bring more hype and hope than a 34 year old on his 9th album. How did Jeezy win when his 5th album will struggle to go gold while T.I.'s 5th sold about a million in a half?

logic is no great white hype, and u would think the proven platinum guy with hits would outsell logic whether its his 9th album or not, idk wtf kinda thought process u tryna display here lol
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't compare Logic's album to this. 2 different kind of rappers and Logic's album is clearly better.

Logic = Lyricist
    T.I = Federal Informant
    Afro T = Trolling

But seriously Logic does have the better album. Anyone that disagrees most likely hasn't listened to Under Pressure yet. Do yourself a favor and listen to it before you bash it.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This album surprised me, I'm not a huge Clifford fan but this entire joint Is fire. Like every track