The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Imbackh@e216
    Imbackh@e216 Members Posts: 44
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    And Cleveland is looking more and more lame everyday. The same fans that were burning his ? when he went to the Heat are acting like his #1 fans again. Its like ? really don't have ? going on in Ohio lol.

So what you sayin is if the best player in the world was playing in your hometown and you had tickets ,free concert and all.....you would find something better to do in yo city....shut up clown.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This idiot always so damn sensitive coming to the defense of ? ass Cleveland
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook was on my fantasy team too smh gonna have to hit da waiver wire to see wats good
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Westbrook was on my fantasy team too smh gonna have to hit da waiver wire to see wats good

Should have took that trade
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Sloan from Indy
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls need to give Jimmy that 10-11 a year he has all the leverage.I hope they come to an agreement by 11pm or I'm gonna be enraged

If he hits the market I guarantee he will get more than whatever the bulls are offering now
  • Imbackh@e216
    Imbackh@e216 Members Posts: 44
    Options
    You couldnt pay me to live in Chicago....and why every ? I meet from Chicago talk so damn country..........weirdos
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls need to give Jimmy that 10-11 a year he has all the leverage.I hope they come to an agreement by 11pm or I'm gonna be enraged

If he hits the market I guarantee he will get more than whatever the bulls are offering now

I don't see the bulls lettin him hit the market that would make this offseason almost for nothing
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this the year Derrick Favors finally wakes the ? up?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland looked good first quarter. They scored easy as ? . After that , ?

Big issue for them will be lack of a backup center, and if Mike Miller is on 3 min/game status they in touble

Bron played 43 minutes knowin they got a back to back. With Love, Kyrie, and Waiters able to score, there's absolutely no need for that. Already wonderin the coach gets it
  • S2J
    edited October 2014
    Options
    And that was about as silent a team i seen in a while. Nobody said ? to each other. Gonna need a 2nd vocal guy, someone who eventually may have to disagree w/ Bron just on GP...shout out to Chalmers for that. That familiarity and unafraidness is needed. Everytime Bron talk cant be shut up n listen time lol

I think that'll be Marion...and down the road Waiters. Kyrie or Love aint got that in em
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? act like Blatt aint on the hot seat but he aint got a legend backing him like Spo did. They start off like Miami did the first year and he might get that Mike Brown.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You couldnt pay me to live in Chicago....and why every ? I meet from Chicago talk so damn country..........weirdos

This ? here....
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Alec Burks re upped wit the jazz FUCCCC
    ericb4prez wrote: »

I don't see the bulls lettin him hit the market that would make this offseason almost for nothing

Me neither well at least I hope not it'll probably go down to the wire like taj's extension did
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol dude went 8 deep in the first game, like if it was a playoff game or something.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls front office being foolish again about to let Butler hit the market.

If that happens we can then trade Shump for pieces and then drop some change to pick up Jimmy as a real lock down defender during the offseason. Put that in tandem w/ a possible Gasol pick up and we in business.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

Jimmy go put on a show tonight just in time to get that money before the deadline
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    ? act like Blatt aint on the hot seat but he aint got a legend backing him like Spo did. They start off like Miami did the first year and he might get that Mike Brown.

He took the job when nobody wanted it Dan grimey if he fire that ? lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Bulls front office being foolish again about to let Butler hit the market.

If that happens we can then trade Shump for pieces and then drop some change to pick up Jimmy as a real lock down defender during the offseason. Put that in tandem w/ a possible Gasol pick up and we in business.

Calls the bulls front office foolish then covets players the bulls front office drafted(also the coach the bulls front office hired).You don't have the dough to do all that either ? .
  • S2J
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »

From day 1 i said they played their hand too early, they hired blatt when they thought Bron was out the picture. Blatt wouldnt have got hired if Bron was their first.

Even as young and green as Spo was u could see he had the ability to get angry and be respected. I dont see that w/ this guy. He alread shot himself in the foot basically sayin 'im just happy to be coachin Bron'. Now if/when Bron goes into that shell mode (like last night) aint nobody there to get at him
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That Joakim Noah comment really got under your skin huh? lol
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait for Bulls to play the Cleveland (The City of Endless L's) tonight its gonna be tough game.....Cavs looking to spoil Bulls home opener like the Knicks did to them
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    And Cleveland is looking more and more lame everyday. The same fans that were burning his ? when he went to the Heat are acting like his #1 fans again. Its like ? really don't have ? going on in Ohio lol.

So what you sayin is if the best player in the world was playing in your hometown and you had tickets ,free concert and all.....you would find something better to do in yo city....shut up clown.

Of course I would find something better to get into. I'd probably find a chick to jump on my ? instead of jumping on his like you and a lot of Cleveland are doing right now. Sad-ass community.

And I still haven't forgotten about this weak-ass ? .

http://youtu.be/O8Jv-vFCMgA

No wonder he ? on y'all the way that he did.