Lil Wayne & Birdman what Blood set are they from?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne & BIRDMAn same set as me suwop
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    I always assumed mac 10 put wayne and baby on, but not in a "lets ? enemies for the hood" kinda way, more like a "my homies got ur back when ur in my city and lets make money" kinda way

theyre from new orleans....theyre generic bloods by association, they cant rep a set theyre not from

in la, ? rob rappers at all functions...you wearin jewelry and you from outta town ? will try you

thats why you see ? like wiz aligning with crips like snoop and nipsey..jeezy align with crips, flocka with bloods, etc...when u blow up....you have to spend alot of time in la, but if you black or hispanic in la and not a square, u gotta align with a hood, dont matter if you a rapper or whatever

100 percent real talk post

Props
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    It would take a new orleans ? to really pin that ? . Personally, I've never met one that repped a gang. They repped their wards, but none mentioned gang (blood/crip/etc) affilitations.

Personally, I think the dude is being extorted by bloods. Most west coast dudes I've met, that gang ? is in them. We'd have heard about that stuff back in CMR's second generation. He'd have mentioned it, his label mates would have mentioned it. I don't see ? like DJ Quick vouching for dude, have they? What blood set has he supported? You got a whole label and no real blood homies that rap? What blood funerals has he been seen at? What city has a gang task force with him as a suspect of interest?

I'm just saying, something don't add up with all that.

Wayne had said on Red Rum to clear the air bout all the questions "I'm a Damu Blood, My Relation, Affiliation, soowoo nation" he is only affiliated

That's dumb. If you affiliated, you don't get flamed up with rags on, an scream that ? on records, you are just an affiliate.

You can't just say that you are Blood affiliated neither, "who brought you home Damu?" What set let you into the organization?

That's like saying "I work for Ford." Okay, well what division of Ford do you work, what city, what location?

Mack 10 got these dudes gassed up when he was working with them back in the day, and they ran with it from there. Crazy thing is Baby and Wayne was throwing up C's and Clued up in that Tear the Club up Thugs video with the Hotboys.

Vets from Cali on both sides have spoken on these ? and said that they don't recognize them out there.

? is sad, because we have watched Wayne grow up since he was like 12. ? been rich, so when did this ? have time to put in any work to earn his stripes. That ? is wack because if you banging, that ? is in you from a youth, you jump off the porch and get active. You don't wait until you are 20+ and decide to bang, thats not authentic.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We rep Bounty Hunter
  • Ghost313
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    We rep Bounty Hunter

Come on bruh. BHB extorts the hell outta ? for the $, but they don't look at these ? as an equal.

Shame because after Training Day ? wanted to be Hunters. OG Hunters will tell you str8 up, if you not from there, didn't put in work around there, not giving back to their community, then you are a fraud.

Cotton please tell me you not 1 of these ? in the D reppin BHB.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    belee dat playboi
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a ? blood. He bleeds skittles colors.
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    only gang i rep is G G G G G GG UNIT!
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    i'm not sayin there are NO crip or bloods in the Midwest but they not the majority.. jus like there are G.D's and ? on the west coast but not the majority

By west you must mean seattle or some ? . Aint not one GD in LA

yeah there are ? that claim G.D out in Seattle. ..
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Orleans was always about bangin for your ward or project, not no gang ? . As with most cities these days though, that ? is everywhere.

Birdman and them's Blood connect is a dude named Hot Beezy .. He official in them streets too but obviously Wayne and them ain't really out there bangin.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    We rep Bounty Hunter

Your kidding right? So you put you on from the hunnas? What set in the hunnas you from cuz my cousin are from the Blacc and whites and there reputables. And if I'm not mistaking Wayne was talking that NYC blood ? .9tre to be exact!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Period blood. These dudes are ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Orleans was always about bangin for your ward or project, not no gang ? . As with most cities these days though, that ? is everywhere.

Birdman and them's Blood connect is a dude named Hot Beezy .. He official in them streets too but obviously Wayne and them ain't really out there bangin.

aint wayne bro a blood too
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my granny live in alpharetta naw I say atlanta ? cuz any ? can go down there nd do whatever they want setup shop or whatever.

yall let an upnorth ,top of da map, motorcity ? lock yall whole city down. ? you country ass bammers

This guy said Alpharetta.......... Alpharetta! LoL!

I'm glad your Grams has done well for herself.

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will say Atlanta is a enigma. A lot of people call the suburbs Atlanta but when you enter the city it's nothing sweet. thomasville, Pittsburgh, Cleveland ave, adamsville ect ect. I was there in 2013 and there with the ? in the city of Atlanta
  • Ghost313
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    my granny live in alpharetta naw I say atlanta ? cuz any ? can go down there nd do whatever they want setup shop or whatever.

yall let an upnorth ,top of da map, motorcity ? lock yall whole city down. ? you country ass bammers

About 25% of Atlanta is Michigan/Detroit Natives that moved South.

Meech took over more than Atl, ? any city he went to, he was the man that day.
    I will say Atlanta is a enigma. A lot of people call the suburbs Atlanta but when you enter the city it's nothing sweet. thomasville, Pittsburgh, Cleveland ave, adamsville ect ect. I was there in 2013 and there with the ? in the city of Atlanta

True. Atlanta is a big ass conglomerate of suburbs and smaller cities. Go into the heart of that city, and it's just as hood as anywhere usa.
  • MallyG
    Options

I can see why u say it's an enigma, but it's really not. You kinda said it tho, Metro Atlanta, which is HUGE (I'm sure u know) is mainly what visitors see (besides goin' downtown to some venue) and it's where most families reside....

But when u get to the city limits, which is very large in itself and I'm jus not speaking of Downtown, but the area's u mentioned plus others, it gets real grimy, real quick. Even some "suburbs" can be/are dangerous (College Park, Riverdale, a plethora off hoods on the Eastside) and u can't even tell b/c the area "looks" halfway nice. Things in the 'A' can be exactly what it seems OR be extremely misleading....

• ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    Blood nation is not a set its a organization world wide. Something like gd, latin kings & VL. Wayne & baby or actually really bloods believe or not.
  • MallyG
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »

About 25% of Atlanta is Michigan/Detroit Natives that moved South.

Meech took over more than Atl, ? any city he went to, he was the man that day.

True. Atlanta is a big ass conglomerate of suburbs and smaller cities. Go into the heart of that city, and it's just as hood as anywhere usa.

Basically!....... but there's other smaller cities in the metro area that u don't really wanna ? around in either.

And as far as Meech go, he BEEEENNN Nationwide before he touched down. That man operation was pretty much in half the major U.S. cities. Atlanta WAS a main hub of sorts, but not to mention, he really enjoyed the city and. I would know because I was in the club as much as they were, but not doing it nowhere as big . lol

Lastly, I don't think a quarter of Atlanta's pop is from the Mitten is accurate (that's A LOT of people), but there are quite a bit of Michigan folk here! Hell, I got family down here from Flint (they've been here for about 6 years now) and I think we all know why they left because....... ... .. it's Flint. lol

• Ghost313
    Options
    ikey_baby wrote: »
    Blood nation is not a set its a organization world wide. Something like gd, latin kings & VL. Wayne & baby or actually really bloods believe or not.

GDs have factions/sets, Latin Kings have chapters that form the ALKN, Vice Lords have sets/factions that form the AVLN.

Bruh Bloods have numerous sets, nobody just claims Blood. Whether it be Bounty Hunters, Cranshaw Mafia, Cedar Block, Leuders Park, or Denver Lane, everybody has a SET of Blood they claim.

Stop following these false ? .