Chicago Deep Dish vs Ny Thin Crust

Options
Ounceman
Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I always hear about everybody (mostly the ones from ny) bragging about how new york has the best tasting pizza on the face of this earth. but i have an aunt that stays in glenwood. so i went up there this one time during the summer and my cousin jarvis took me to The Taste of Chicago festival. now mind u, they had the world renowned chi-town styled deep dish pizza on display. he told me i had to try it , so i sampled it. maaan when i tell u that ? not only directly hit the spot but also tasted good going down. im talking about on some finger licking ? my ? . now ive never tried authentic ny styled thin crust pizza before. well at least not on location. everybody and their slimebucket of a mother from ny is living down here in florida where i am. so of course they are also going to take what's most precious to them with them. so there are a couple of pizzerias in my area that are small business oriented and are ran by families from ny. they boast and flaunt the honor of having "real authentic brooklyn pizza". so i tried it. dont get me wrong its good, but its not ? with the deep dish in any way. im sure some of my chi town brethren can chime in and support and back up this claim.

Comments