Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    the same people saying Dre is whack

got gucci and young thug on their ipods

i dont get why people(myself included sometimes) do this, just cuz a ? dont like dre dont mean they not allowed to feel gucci music, ? bring up a whole nother rapper that got nothing to do with why the rapper at hand may be wack to that guy/gal.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mac Dre has some of the worst music ever in my opinion. But I respect the oponion of those who obviously love that music. It's sad he had to go out like that.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    respect to an underground legend
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We Dont Like Broke ?
    We Dont Like Brown Weed
    We Dont Like No Snitches
    Take The Police On High Speeds
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    -PUNK POLICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA1SJQEh03E
    Stop, I cant take it no mo
    why is the police steady knockin at my door
    24/7 them devils be trippin they say some banks was robbed and i fit the description?
    but thats drama, so save it for ya mamma, im not criminal minded punk police ima
    dope rhyme dealer, not a money stealer was real in 91 but now im much realer
    on the streets you roam, try to follow me home steady running checks, on my and my bro's
    you see my mother stay worried, you got her vision all blurry
    you throwing darts at my patnas poster? ...and he's buried?
    resting in peace, but you wont give him no peace
    man you punk police, im not the savage beast you labled as a ruthless g-a-n-g
    but the biggest gangstas? are on the V.P.D
    they hate to see me driving a new care i bought they hate how i talk i cant spit on the sidewalk
    they roughing and scuffin me they cant get enough of me.. every damn day man in jail they be stuffin me
    i can maybe understand if i was breaking the law.. and ima dedicate this to Detective McGraw
    you be steady accusing, but these cases you loosin you be steady abusing man do you find it amusing?
    well ha ha .. ima laugh in ya face while i just kick back and feel the base
    punk police with a one track mind man you cant even find who's been robbing ya blind
    it got deep so you had to blame somebody
    whats next?
    you gone frame somebody?

punk police, punk police

? Dont Know nothing about that Dre tho ... everybody love his ? after he got outta jail and was just trying to have fun and make party tracks ... but before he went to jail the ? he was making was the hardest ? out by far .. street conscious ? ... this track right here is a part of the reason he had to do them 5 years for "conspiracy" to rob a bank ..also because he DIDN'T snitch .. at the height of his career the ? sat down in the feds ... this ? was blasting police officers by their names on this ? lol .. back in '89 tho .. ? was a real one to the core RIP to FURL
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Mac_dre_ybb_1993.jpg

'93 Classic ...real ? ? all through this album
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Dreganomics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuCRUgGkR_g
    "? Quit Huggin Her, Giving Up That Free Love, We Pimps The Blood Up Outta ? Boy We Thugs"

2099622_o.gif
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And almost 9 yrs ago today Fat Tone tried to sign a record deal with snoop in a port a ? in vegas.... Lol
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bricks of the blow straight from Valley Joe!!!!!????
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a sport coat ,
    And a sancho,
    Always lookin out for ...... Benny blanco
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard a song of dude but remember a source or xxl mag that had a list of rappers that had died

rip tho

lmao that's actually how I found out about him. Saw that ? in a barbershop a while back. It had him, Mausburg, Camoflauge, and a bunch of other dead ? .
  • Ol' Fred
    Ol' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    May Furl Rest In Paradise

Mac Dre and members of Thizz were scheduled to do a show in Kansas City on October 31st, 2004. Allegedly, there was a payment dispute with the club promoter. Mac Dre left the show after the dispute and went back to his hotel room. In the early morning hours of November 1, 2004, on Interstate 70 in Kansas City, Missouri, unknown assailants in a stolen black Infiniti G35 began shooting at the white van in which Hicks was a passenger. The driver crashed and was able to get to a phone to call 911, but Hicks was pronounced dead at the scene from a bullet wound. There have been no leads as to the perpetrator, and the case currently remains unsolved.[6] Hicks was buried at Mountain View Cemetery in Oakland.[7] In 2006, his tombstone was stolen from the cemetery

http://youtu.be/dF_hLH6f6ck

if youre a fan, make sure to show some love. If youre not familiar with his legacy please take the time to check for his music or just enjoy his energy on Treal T.V. which can be downloaded or Treal T.V. 2 which can be watched in full right here.

http://youtu.be/2OsfzJv0xvg

http://youtu.be/-mAo37uEpeE

Young thug owe this man his whole wave
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mac Dre and members of Thizz were scheduled to do a show in Kansas City on October 31st, 2004. Allegedly, there was a payment dispute with the club promoter. Mac Dre left the show after the dispute and went back to his hotel room. In the early morning hours of November 1, 2004, on Interstate 70 in Kansas City, Missouri, unknown assailants in a stolen black Infiniti G35 began shooting at the white van in which Hicks was a passenger. The driver crashed and was able to get to a phone to call 911, but Hicks was pronounced dead at the scene from a bullet wound. There have been no leads as to the perpetrator, and the case currently remains unsolved.[6] Hicks was buried at Mountain View Cemetery in Oakland.[7] In 2006, his tombstone was stolen from the cemetery

if youre a fan, make sure to show some love. If youre not familiar with his legacy please take the time to check for his music or just enjoy his energy on Treal T.V. which can be downloaded or Treal T.V. 2 which can be watched in full right here.

5agtnc.png
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thizz in peace
  • The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options

In what way would that be
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pokemon got more street cred and acknowledgement from the black community than this wack dead ? . Must burn your soul that this ? is just a step or two above icp

...desperate as ? for some lol's.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -PUNK POLICE

24/7 them devils be trippin they say some banks was robbed and i fit the description?
    but thats drama, so save it for ya mamma, im not criminal minded punk police ima
    on the streets you roam, try to follow me home steady running checks, on my and my bro's
    they hate to see me driving a new care i bought they hate how i talk i cant spit on the sidewalk
    they roughing and scuffin me they cant get enough of me.. every damn day man in jail they be stuffin me
    i can maybe understand if i was breaking the law.. and ima dedicate this to Detective McGraw
    you be steady accusing, but these cases you loosin you be steady abusing man do you find it amusing?
    punk police with a one track mind man you cant even find who's been robbing ya blind
    whats next?
    you gone frame somebody?

punk police, punk police

? Dont Know nothing about that Dre tho ... everybody love his ? after he got outta jail and was just trying to have fun and make party tracks ... but before he went to jail the ? he was making was the hardest ? out by far .. street conscious ? ... this track right here is a part of the reason he had to do them 5 years for "conspiracy" to rob a bank ..also because he DIDN'T snitch .. at the height of his career the ? sat down in the feds ... this ? was blasting police officers by their names on this ? lol .. back in '89 tho .. ? was a real one to the core RIP to FURL
    rest in peace to the guy because no one deserved to be cut down early but that verse you posted was garbage
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    -PUNK POLICE

whats next?
    you gone frame somebody?

punk police, punk police

rest in peace to the guy because no one deserved to be cut down early but that verse you posted was garbage

foh that verse is from 92 and is realer from a content standpoint than 90% of the ? you hear today in music ... ? talking about police brutality and harassment and you talking about garbage ... you obviously a CAC
  • nycest_1
    Options
    -PUNK POLICE

whats next?
    you gone frame somebody?

punk police, punk police

foh that verse is from 92 and is realer from a content standpoint than 90% of the ? you hear today in music ... ? talking about police brutality and harassment and you talking about garbage ... you obviously a CAC

ok so because he drops a simple ass verse about police brutality you busted a nut or something?
    ? young ? don't think.
    in 92 everybody was writing ? like this.
    congrats for being "realer from a content standpoint than 90%" of the ? you hear today. its not an accomplishment if most people agree modern music sucks.
    this verse is extra garbage because of the ? who spit it. hes known for being a clown and making people laugh and party. this political clown verse was garbage.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    -PUNK POLICE

whats next?
    you gone frame somebody?

punk police, punk police

ok so because he drops a simple ass verse about police brutality you busted a nut or something?
    ? young ? don't think.
    congrats for being "realer from a content standpoint than 90%" of the ? you hear today. its not an accomplishment if most people agree modern music sucks.
    this verse is extra garbage because of the ? who spit it. hes known for being a clown and making people laugh and party. this political clown verse was garbage.

muthafucka the whole song is about police brutality you idiot ... its called punk police ... gtfoh and go listen to some grave diggaz or some ? lame ass whiteboy
  • nycest_1
    Options
    -PUNK POLICE

whats next?
    you gone frame somebody?

punk police, punk police

? young ? don't think.

muthafucka the whole song is about police brutality you idiot ... its called punk police ... gtfoh and go listen to some grave diggaz or some ? lame ass whiteboy

yeah ? in 92 it was a popular issue lol what the ? does a bay area ? know bout good music anyway
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Pokemon got more street cred and acknowledgement from the black community than this wack dead ? . Must burn your soul that this ? is just a step or two above icp

...desperate as ? for some lol's.
    Got like 16k of those. It's all about the wtfs now b