The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    ? can't WAIT to react to my posts smh....Alec Burks is still unproven. And everything else I said is "legit" as well hop off my ? you tractor riding lame "where's that diss tho" foh you have ZERO jokes and I just whooped that ass in fantasy nh bow before your lightskin master ? I own you

In before the sensitive & their feelings

LOLZ
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh, nobody even talkin to u.

http://youtu.be/lSLWQn8n3TE

Stand up for what you ? said, ?

lol ? ? , the irony of this, yo ? ass still aint did ? but deflect every time i ask where that diss at, u said i was scared of yo ass, i came at u direct for over a month still nothin yet ? , foh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    talm bout stand up for sayin alec burks legit, bruh please jump in to dan ryan traffic
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jazz just need to get one player to bring them together similar to what al Jefferson did..

Like a rondo maybe

• Beta
    Options
    This beef getting to ? status...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    This beef getting to ? status...

i be tryna chill mane, lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these got damn Clippers announcers are UNBEARABLE .... ?
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da ? you know bout the Dan Ryan??? You talking tough about a diss record mannn sit yo ? down. ? 's been written for a week and I still ain't laid it down yet. I'll drop that ? when I feel like it fam once again hop off my ? DAMN you like my lil brother ? always competing with me YOU WON'T WIN hang that ? up bruh

And since I know you won't hop off the tip lets at least talk basketball. What the ? has Alex Trebek done for you to no-sign my post & claim he's legit??? Don't worry b I'll wait you ? ? jockey you just reached to stay consistent with your obvious agenda

Were done here
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol clips announcers trying to call Blake Griffin BG as a nickname
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Da ? you know bout the Dan Ryan??? You talking tough about a diss record mannn sit yo ? down. ? 's been written for a week and I still ain't laid it down yet. I'll drop that ? when I feel like it fam once again hop off my ? DAMN you like my lil brother ? always competing with me YOU WON'T WIN hang that ? up bruh

And since I know you won't hop off the tip lets at least talk basketball. What the ? has Alex Trebek done for you to no-sign my post & claim he's legit??? Don't worry b I'll wait you ? ? jockey you just reached to stay consistent with your obvious agenda

Were done here

lol bruh i was born in chicago, just not raised, i be there every once in a while, and i made u start back rappin knowin u cant get to the studio, i made u make ? askin ? can u rap, i made u lash out at me over a reaction click, and i made a fantasy win for u feel like u won 500 dollars at the gas station lottery, ? i been won.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    gordon hayward, favors, and burks been legit imo, im not even really sure why they drafted exum cuz trey burke may show improvement as well
  • RiGGA
    Options

Were done here

lol bruh i was born in chicago, just not raised, i be there every once in a while, and i made u start back rappin knowin u cant get to the studio, i made u make ? askin ? can u rap, i made u lash out at me over a reaction click, and i made a fantasy win for u feel like u won 500 dollars at the gas station lottery, ? i been won.

you patted them itchy ass braids and flipped your weave after typing this didn't you??? You one sassy ass ? bruh lay off them estrogen shots
  • RiGGA
    Options
    ? had to lump Burks name around some actual productive players to feign validity NO fam we not talking about Hayward and favors I asked you specifically WHAT D ? has Burks done but you ducking

Stop tryna act all chummy wit Beta bruh even that lame ? think you a lame ? , you the type to reach for dap and get stared at ol awkward ass ? go home Roger
  • Beta
    Options
    Jamal Crawford with over 15,000 points...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Were done here

you patted them itchy ass braids and flipped your weave after typing this didn't you??? You one sassy ass ? bruh lay off them estrogen shots

oh the irony

[img]https://scontent-b-ord.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1800461_10152275925991224_1923955645_n.jpg?oh=fab1d7e8788f3ec424f4eb53b4858a75&oe=54EB3724[/img]
    I asked you specifically WHAT D ? has Burks done

34rxaus.jpg

aint sayin he's settin the world on fire, he's a good young sg. simple as that.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    So you trying to ether me with the picture I posted my damn self????

Yo ? took the picture ? & if screenshotting a picture of Burks' basic-? ass stats is your idea of providing a case for his legitimacy then we have nothing more to discuss.

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
  • RiGGA
    Options
    I've never seen someone wanting to be accepted on the Internet so badly before..now the ? 's mocking himself smh stop telling people you were born here you're a ? square and wouldn't be allowed to walk around without catching a couple fists with your face.

Why the ? does ESPN only show certain games??? I checked the app earlier and they won't be airing a game until the 5th...the rest of the games on TNT right? They need to get an app poppin cuz I think overdrive only works for playoffs could be wrong tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I've never seen someone wanting to be accepted on the Internet so badly before..now the ? 's mocking himself smh stop telling people you were born here you're a ? square and wouldn't be allowed to walk around without catching a couple fists with your face.

Why the ? does ESPN only show certain games??? I checked the app earlier and they won't be airing a game until the 5th...the rest of the games on TNT right? They need to get an app poppin cuz I think overdrive only works for playoffs could be wrong tho

? sad when u gotta say ? i don already flamed yo ass with, i can mock my self cuz it aint that serious and i can take a joke, born in cook county, got fam in the south, west and northside, which is where i was, in the hood at the corner sto coppin chips and drank, nobody ? with me cuz i aint with the ? ? , i slick pray the next time im there yo ass even think about tryin me ? , now do the rest of the ? in this thread a favor and wrap yo hair up and take yo ? ass to bed