Sons of Anarchy (FX) Final SERIES FINALE (12.9.14)

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What hilarious twist would be have to happen for Abel to ? Gemma? I'd love it, and I wouldn't care how unrealistic it is.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is dragging the ? on wayyyyy 2 long...I haven't even really been paying attention the last 2 episodes cuz Damnit it's boring...smh
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? .

My DVR didn't record this week's episode.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? .

My DVR didn't record this week's episode.

lause.. go on and commit that robin williams
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how this is all going to wrap up in the last 4 episodes
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the thing about war once you in it you in it and if its a lie we're fighting on it don't matter but we have to fight
  • Will Munny
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    That's the thing about war once you in it you in it and if its a lie we're fighting on it don't matter but we have to fight

You better cite slim Charles
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i sittin over here laughin my ass of. hell naw

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

You better cite slim Charles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nus8PGZzVw
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I must be a sociopath, cause I give zero ? when TV characters get killed off. Awesome show though.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I must be a sociopath, cause I give zero ? when TV characters get killed off. Awesome show though.

I don't give any ? about the characters on this show, because all of them are sociopaths except for Nero.

I still don't get what Nero sees in Gemma. Hes a soft ? .
  • young_belvi
    Options
    Nero is useless to me this season, although I do wonder how he reacts when he finds out Gemma murked Tara.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

You don't get invested into characters? I feel the same way about The Walking Dead, but not shows in general
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yeah I laugh when walking dead characters die, but I shed a tear when no one was watching at the loss of Richard Harrow.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nero is useless to me this season, although I do wonder how he reacts when he finds out Gemma murked Tara.

Nooo mano!!!
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Show Is Going Out With A Whimper Instead Of A Bang...Its Like Have The Walking Dead End On That Boring Ass Season On The Farm...? Waste
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Nooo mano!!!

Jaaaaaaackie boy!

I swear i dont know what the ? Chibbs be saying half the time

that scene where the dude in the wheelchair cracked on him was funny as ?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    This Show Is Going Out With A Whimper Instead Of A Bang...Its Like Have The Walking Dead End On That Boring Ass Season On The Farm...? Waste

nah Boardwalk Empire went out with a wimper, that was a damn shame...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

Nooo mano!!!

Nooo mano!!!

Jaaaaaaackie boy!

I swear i dont know what the ? Chibbs be saying half the time

that scene where the dude in the wheelchair cracked on him was funny as ?

Jesus Christ...

the really do overuse that phrase on this show lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im 3 episodes behind now, will be caught up later tonight..

At this point, Gemma isn't dead and I don't think she's dying.

Everyone is wanting her dead and thinks it will be satisfying. While that might be true, character wise it isn't.

Gemma had JT killed, seen Clay die, killed Tara, ? up the club, will see Jax and Nero die, will lose her grandkids, everything will be done and lost in her life. She will be the only one alive. She's already breaking down. Her death isn't death, it's losing everything. She's gonna live and be tortured w everything she's ever lied about, had/lost and caused.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Im 3 episodes behind now, will be caught up later tonight..

Everyone is wanting her dead and thinks it will be satisfying. While that might be true, character wise it isn't.

Same ? i said.. It wont be any satisfaction in the death because it will not feel like enough.. And dude knows that ..so i think its gonna be a ? .. smh wtf.. i wish she died harder death..

Abel gonna beat eating cookies as he shoots Gemma in the stomach

tumblr_ne6zuuG5vc1qb9jcko2_250.gif?resize=245%2C230
    tumblr_ne6zuuG5vc1qb9jcko3_250.gif?resize=245%2C230

2j5z2aa.jpg
    after drinking his glass of milk after he kills her
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

Can you let the show end b4 hating on the ending at least?
  • young_belvi
    Options
    It'd be dope if Tyler was actually playing the Sons, acting like he with them and ? but he been feeding Marks all this intel....Sutter is wild enough to have his wife violently murked, but I think just having the club and everybody else find out she did it, them reacting to it, and losing all of that would be a much more devastating blow then just a shot to the dome. But after hearing all that, I just can't see how Jax would let her live.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Often, in the scenes, you can hear tons of bikes in the background. Are they ? how bikers are portrayed, so they "protest" by making that noise, or they want to be used in the show?
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It'd be dope if Tyler was actually playing the Sons, acting like he with them and ? but he been feeding Marks all this intel....Sutter is wild enough to have his wife violently murked, but I think just having the club and everybody else find out she did it, them reacting to it, and losing all of that would be a much more devastating blow then just a shot to the dome. But after hearing all that, I just can't see how Jax would let her live.

Y'll ? gives Sutter too much ? props. This ? is worst than Michael Bay. As for tyler it wouldn't make any sense. If tyler was feeding marks info he would have told him about the cabin. I think he gonna set up the marks men. Kind of what happened to lin. The in turn jax will ? him and the rest of the niners.