The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Clippers will probably end up trading Crawford for a wing defender this season.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clippers will probably end up trading Crawford for a wing defender this season.

Is Barns not getting done? They still need bench scoring.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tough loss for my Cavs last night, but you can't win'em all.

ya'll can win at least 2 though

• nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know why ? are trippin about Kyrie ... the ? is a scorer .. so what .. who was the PG in Miami? exactly .. the ? Bron can play next to a scoring guard they just gotta get that defense figured out .. thats the real problem at this moment which you have to think will figure itself out over the year .. a lot of their breakdowns look like communication issues ... and like i told ? before the season started .. Dion Waiters gotta go .. for nothing more than just to get a guy who can cover up Kyries guarding deficiencies

lebron has to learn how to play and move without the ball in his hands.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After 4 games calling Bron Washed???? wow

10355372_10202169325428386_4373625999052195482_n.jpg?oh=44215eb74783a4459b3307900bb6b3eb&oe=54E276A2&__gda__=1424613319_3aab7e2a6f8e93138ca63f95a1f93936
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron should of never trimmed down
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That team is soft enough
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its only 4 games its to be expected but I do see a problem

Bron, Kyrie and Love are all averaging like 40 mins a game.

Either Blatt don't know what he doing or they ain't really that deep.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defending champs playing the squad tonight. Wanna keep that record unblemished.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian Windhorst.

12 Seasons.......

NBA Guard................

When the ? was this?????

Lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    i dont know why ? are trippin about Kyrie ... the ? is a scorer .. so what .. who was the PG in Miami? exactly .. the ? Bron can play next to a scoring guard they just gotta get that defense figured out .. thats the real problem at this moment which you have to think will figure itself out over the year .. a lot of their breakdowns look like communication issues ... and like i told ? before the season started .. Dion Waiters gotta go .. for nothing more than just to get a guy who can cover up Kyries guarding deficiencies

? you talking about.... he was doing that for 4 years next to wade and bosh in miami ... if anyone needs improvement its Kyrie and Waiters that need to learn how to play off ball better not Lebron.. he knows how to play any way necessary to win
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    After 4 games calling Bron Washed???? wow

10355372_10202169325428386_4373625999052195482_n.jpg?oh=44215eb74783a4459b3307900bb6b3eb&oe=54E276A2&__gda__=1424613319_3aab7e2a6f8e93138ca63f95a1f93936

typical overreaction
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited November 2014
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »

? you talking about.... he was doing that for 4 years next to wade and bosh in miami ...
    JFJl5.gif

WHAT! ...

Someone take the wheel

Ohhhhhh lord here we go again with these ? ? .... here comes another lesson of dudes clearly not knowing what the ? their talking about

2yn4hnk.jpg

As you can clearly see ... at no point in his career aside from his first two seasons in the league did Lebron get assisted on his shots more than when he was in Miami .... do you stupid nig nogs even know what that means? ... you probably dont ... what it means is that unless he was passing the ball to himself he was getting 40% of his 2 pt shot attempts off-ball ... smh

kai7pe.jpg

Again ... you can clearly see here that once he got to Miami the assisted amount of shots increases nearly 10-20% from the three ... which means .. unless he's passing the ball to himself ... somebody was giving it to him ... i.e. he is working OFF BALL

so ... you have lebron getting assisted on the highest amount of shots in his career aside from his first two seasons ... while shooting the best % of his life ... yet you nig nogs still think he cant work off ball?

LMAO ... exactly why i come here exclusively for the comedy
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    16-2 run and all they do is a golf clap. @lamontbdc say "cheap seats" real loud I bet the tv mics will pick it up.

@1of1

We wasn't that close ended up on the club level. Dude i get tickets from sold them ? to somebody else at a higher price then sold me club level seats for 50 bucks. I can't knock his hustle. Yea atmosphere at the game was real lame last night. Too many business and political geeks at the game. Seemed like me and my daughter were the only ppl hype. Its usually more hype than that. could have been the b/c they were playing the Pacers. I booed the ? outta Big Roy from the club level.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    dam who is leaking ? outta the locker room already....? i would have words with a ? who not passing the ball too

shout out to jon wall for getting his assist game up while i'm at it
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can kyrie, Dion, and love handle the constant media stories and media blowing ? outta proportion every single game and every single loss?

Let's see..because it's only been a lil over a week into the season