Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    No on gives a flying ? about octaves.. or any if that ? its about the music you make christina aguuikera can sing her ass off makes ? music.. celine dion makes wack ? elevator music ...

Macy Gray doesnt have the fundamentally great singing voice but her voice has character and she makes great music.

No one cares about octaves?

Mariah carey?

Minnie ripperton?

Amel larriuex?

Oh, ok.
    As usual you missed the point that was abundantly clear.

Just simply speaking on someone's range doesnt make them enjoyable as a singer they all happen to make or have made great music

You need to listen instead of trying to be right or contrary all the damn time

Um, I'm also speaking as someone who sings.

I ? know you don't have to have a bunch of octaves to make great music. That wasn't my point. Vocally, some people don't have any talent and it's fine to admit. Y'all get it now?

Lol that I need to listen to you. Who the ? are you, again?

Thats entirely subjective...

And they can still make great music
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    You're more than welcome to discuss this with me personally instead of a ? behind a computer. After all, we live in the same city. \:D/
    @Elzo69Renaissance‌

What u @ me for
    You're more than welcome to discuss this with me personally instead of a ? behind a computer. After all, we live in the same city. \:D/

She was clearly talking to you son

Lol at that ? saying he been to my store but being on mute.
    He watched you from a far........
    The biggest lie about trash rap is that it sells...
    And the club appeal of this trash music is overrated.
    ? in mosh pits and ? twerking in circles ain't what's hot...
    But ? it.

The crazy ? is I don't even see how this has club appeal. I defended ? like Lil Jon, Shawty Lo, and the Ying Yang twins, not because it was great Hip Hop but because it was dope party music. I don't go to the club much anymore, but when I do and ? like this comes on, it's like "What the ? do I do with this?"

Females can twerk to it? Who gives a ? ? Getting up on some ass to Luke >>> Standing to the side watching some hoes twerk together to this bulshit.
    What does this even mean???

I know, you old ? 's never been twerked on nh

lol @ you simple ass ? . Call me old if you want, but I've been around long enough to see clubbing now and clubbing in the past. That ? is wack now. Believe what you want.
    How much you use to charge a broad to Tootie Roll on you bruh

Son, stop it. You're making yourself sound like a fool. I don't know how old you are, but it's clearly you don't really understand what dancing was like when they played music like that. Again, you boosting up this twerking ? and don't seem to understand that females have been doing that ? for forever. The only reason Luke even got as popular as he did was because when they put his music on every chick in the club thought she was a stripper. But you keep on thinking that this twerking movement is some novel ? . It's cute.
    Don't start percolating on me old ? .

The same vibe that had chicks shaking they ass in '86, got them shaking they ass in '14. Same exact vibe.

To defend Lil Jon, Ying Yang, Shawty Lo, LUKE is to defend Migos, Rae Sremmurd, Rich Gang etc etc.

As you said, females been twerking since forever. Ya hip just act up and you can't enjoy the benefits of it like you use
    to

lol you a funny ? . But nah, these new cats are just wack. It ain't nothing deeper than that. And the difference between the club aspect is that now a lot of the time, females do twerk just to twerk. I've seen it. Females never did that ? back in the day. The whole point of shaking was to have a ? behind it. But whatever, this convo is silly.

Ya'll see Apple talking about charging 5 Gs for the gold variant of that Apple Watch? They must really have the iHeads brainwashed if they think those ? will sell.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    "fom'ly" - Chicago rappers...
    Dej from ? ass Detroit

but i ? with her song for pure comedy value

well damn...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all done ? me off talking ? about chitown rappers

Crucial Conflict - To the Left: http://youtu.be/fzyw04juIYY

I saw that
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Oh don't mind me, I'll just be posting chi town artists all day. New, old, good, horrible...

Enjoy.

Jean Deaux T M S Freestyle Stream Listen N…: http://youtu.be/9ybIupV1jyg
    Katie Got Bandz>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu-1LcYfZ9M

nah, Katie is wack
    Remember when I told you to shut up?

That still stands, shut up bruh

DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    @Chicity‌

CAN YOU POST SOME CHICKS NUDES CAUSE THIS RAP ? IS FOR THE REASON
    Nah bruh.

I ain't posting not a nan nother ? til one of these old ? 's tell me the difference between Tag Team and Migos

Cause last time I checked both groups keep a party/club/dance scene moving
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Bone Thugs>>>>>> Wu-Tang

Them ? clowns ass ? are trash FOH

This ? hates the ? out of Bonethugs.. them ? stole is paycheck on the..........
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Yall don't support hip hop/rap

So shut it

There's nothing wrong with listening to trash rap, if that's what you like. Just don't be delusional and act like that ? is dope when it isn't. Gucci Mane is wack. So is Drake. But I still ? with them because I like it. ? that is ? doesn't need to be defended just cuz your ego can't admit it.

They are wack but u ? with them cuz u like it? Elaborate plz

Used to get ? up and listen to them in school when partying.

Just because you like something doesn't necessarily make it good or mean the person has talent.

Jennifer Lopez only has like 4 octaves and that's my ? . But I'm not gonna act like that chick is Whitney Houston.
    Hold up I just seen this did u just say only 4 octaves lol Michael Jackson had 4 octaves ur favorite singers don't have a voice past 3 octaves....
    Wtf are u talking bout

And she can't ? sing in those 4 octaves. NEXT.

So she has a 4 octaves voice but can't sing in them? How u know? Michael Jackson for example could sing low baritone beautifully ( eb2 I think) but chose to exclusively sing in high tenor

Stop the TROLLING.

Jennifer Lopez can't sing for ? . Not a lovely tone to her voice. And I'm saying this as a fan.

Production on her old ? was dope.

Cosign the production part.... My point is u could ve just said u like Whitney s music better that's all.... U made an ass out of urself by bringing up the fact that J Lo has a 4 octaves voice ( whether she uses it or not is irrelevant) when most of ur favorite singers can't get past 3.... The octave range is the talent

Nah, I'm not even a huge fan of Whitney's music. But vocally, she's obviously the one who has more talent than Jennifer.

You can nitpick this octave ? all you want, but this is the truth. Jennifer can't sing. But I still like her. And that's because I have questionable/terrible taste in music. That goes to show you can like something even if it's wack as hell and be honest.

? I'm glad and Get right are in my daily music rotation... Whitney >>>> JLo by millenniums but how u gonna claim someone is can't sing but say they have 4 octaves voice that's talent.... Most of ur favorites don't have that range...u should have just said she can't sing, but she s made some ? u jam to... U lost by bringing up the octaves ?

I DID say she couldn't sing.

Repeatedly.

We done, yet?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Bone Thugs>>>>>> Wu-Tang

Going to see them in concert today!!

They're doing the whole e.1999 album

Is Layzie back? Didn't he leave the group at one point
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Bone Thugs>>>>>> Wu-Tang

Them ? clowns ass ? are trash FOH

Hot boyz>>>>>> Wu-Tang

What so great about ? rapping about Kong Fu
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Bone Thugs>>>>>> Wu-Tang

and you won't no one word to that ? ? serenade them clown ass ? rap about
    Bizzy>>>Young Thug if you let certain posters tell it

As if both don't sound like strung out dope fiends

Difference?? Bizzy never a feature with TIP #Fact
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Got my Starbucks fix

My boo is amazing ... He just showed up to the office with my fav ❤️❤️❤️
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bone Thugs>>>>>> Wu-Tang

Is Layzie back? Didn't he leave the group at one point

Yeah all of them are supposed to be there, jo

Cain they talk a lil fast but if you listen a lil faster they ain't gotta slow down for you to catch up
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    No on gives a flying ? about octaves.. or any if that ? its about the music you make christina aguuikera can sing her ass off makes ? music.. celine dion makes wack ? elevator music ...

Macy Gray doesnt have the fundamentally great singing voice but her voice has character and she makes great music.

No one cares about octaves?

Mariah carey?

Minnie ripperton?

Amel larriuex?

Oh, ok.
    As usual you missed the point that was abundantly clear.

Just simply speaking on someone's range doesnt make them enjoyable as a singer they all happen to make or have made great music

You need to listen instead of trying to be right or contrary all the damn time

Um, I'm also speaking as someone who sings.

I ? know you don't have to have a bunch of octaves to make great music. That wasn't my point. Vocally, some people don't have any talent and it's fine to admit. Y'all get it now?

Lol that I need to listen to you. Who the ? are you, again?

Thats entirely subjective...

And they can still make great music

*Sigh

Whether or not someone can sing isn't subjective.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grew up listening to Twista, of course I know bone lyrics
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So shut it

There's nothing wrong with listening to trash rap, if that's what you like. Just don't be delusional and act like that ? is dope when it isn't. Gucci Mane is wack. So is Drake. But I still ? with them because I like it. ? that is ? doesn't need to be defended just cuz your ego can't admit it.

Just because you like something doesn't necessarily make it good or mean the person has talent.

Jennifer Lopez only has like 4 octaves and that's my ? . But I'm not gonna act like that chick is Whitney Houston.
    Hold up I just seen this did u just say only 4 octaves lol Michael Jackson had 4 octaves ur favorite singers don't have a voice past 3 octaves....
    Wtf are u talking bout

So she has a 4 octaves voice but can't sing in them? How u know? Michael Jackson for example could sing low baritone beautifully ( eb2 I think) but chose to exclusively sing in high tenor

Stop the TROLLING.

Jennifer Lopez can't sing for ? . Not a lovely tone to her voice. And I'm saying this as a fan.

Cosign the production part.... My point is u could ve just said u like Whitney s music better that's all.... U made an ass out of urself by bringing up the fact that J Lo has a 4 octaves voice ( whether she uses it or not is irrelevant) when most of ur favorite singers can't get past 3.... The octave range is the talent

Nah, I'm not even a huge fan of Whitney's music. But vocally, she's obviously the one who has more talent than Jennifer.

You can nitpick this octave ? all you want, but this is the truth. Jennifer can't sing. But I still like her. And that's because I have questionable/terrible taste in music. That goes to show you can like something even if it's wack as hell and be honest.

? I'm glad and Get right are in my daily music rotation... Whitney >>>> JLo by millenniums but how u gonna claim someone is can't sing but say they have 4 octaves voice that's talent.... Most of ur favorites don't have that range...u should have just said she can't sing, but she s made some ? u jam to... U lost by bringing up the octaves ?

Repeatedly.

We done, yet?

Just admit u made a faux pas lol
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Starbucks are only for those with star bucks.

Dunkin Donuts>>>>>>
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ since morning. What y'all eating for lunch?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

So shut it

Wtf are u talking bout

Stop the TROLLING.

Repeatedly.

We done, yet?

You got the gist of what I was saying.

Now kindly ? off.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You pumpin pie harcutted freak!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Starbucks are only for those with star bucks.

Dunkin Donuts>>>>>>

I tried DD

? in a cup
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    The Queen T Dot Sway dropping dem bars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl00E4bdnQg

Sings better than Alicia, raps better then Jean Grea
    #Facts
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grew up listening to Twista, of course I know bone lyrics

Que lastima
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Got my Starbucks fix

My boo is amazing ... He just showed up to the office with my fav ❤️❤️❤️
    FA9GSYQ.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So shut it

Wtf are u talking bout

Stop the TROLLING.

Repeatedly.

We done, yet?

You got the gist of what I was saying.

Now kindly ? off.

I accept ur capitulation
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Queen T Dot Sway dropping dem bars