Comments

• Imbackh@e216
    Imbackh@e216 Members Posts: 44
    Options
    lol you ? is pathetic...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kyrie don't give a damn about those dudes, he going out there to get his. Next time the locker room not go stop Waiters from lumping him upside the head
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    i dont know why ? are trippin about Kyrie ... the ? is a scorer .. so what .. who was the PG in Miami? exactly .. the ? Bron can play next to a scoring guard they just gotta get that defense figured out .. thats the real problem at this moment which you have to think will figure itself out over the year .. a lot of their breakdowns look like communication issues ... and like i told ? before the season started .. Dion Waiters gotta go .. for nothing more than just to get a guy who can cover up Kyries guarding deficiencies

lebron has to learn how to play and move without the ball in his hands.

? you talking about.... he was doing that for 4 years next to wade and bosh in miami ... if anyone needs improvement its Kyrie and Waiters that need to learn how to play off ball better not Lebron.. he knows how to play any way necessary to win

nah man, kyrie is obviously not ht pass first type pg. and lebron is used to having the ball in his hands (i dunno wtf miami games you saw. he rarely had a play where the ball wasn't in his hands)
    if lebron learns how to read kyrie on the pick or as a cutter away from the ball he can present better options. cut when a bigger guy is guarding you and pick and roll with him out on the key for a match up problem if a smaller guy is guarding him.

seriously defense will happen but the teams assists are down because no one knows what the ? to do without the ball in their hands. which is why kyries numbers are similar to last year and everyone elses are down
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know why ? are trippin about Kyrie ... the ? is a scorer .. so what .. who was the PG in Miami? exactly .. the ? Bron can play next to a scoring guard they just gotta get that defense figured out .. thats the real problem at this moment which you have to think will figure itself out over the year .. a lot of their breakdowns look like communication issues ... and like i told ? before the season started .. Dion Waiters gotta go .. for nothing more than just to get a guy who can cover up Kyries guarding deficiencies

? you talking about.... he was doing that for 4 years next to wade and bosh in miami ...
    JFJl5.gif

WHAT! ...

Someone take the wheel

Ohhhhhh lord here we go again with these ? ? .... here comes another lesson of dudes clearly not knowing what the ? their talking about

2yn4hnk.jpg

As you can clearly see ... at no point in his career aside from his first two seasons in the league did Lebron get assisted on his shots more than when he was in Miami .... do you stupid nig nogs even know what that means? ... you probably dont ... what it means is that unless he was passing the ball to himself he was getting 40% of his 2 pt shot attempts off-ball ... smh

kai7pe.jpg

Again ... you can clearly see here that once he got to Miami the assisted amount of shots increases nearly 10-20% from the three ... which means .. unless he's passing the ball to himself ... somebody was giving it to him ... i.e. he is working OFF BALL

so ... you have lebron getting assisted on the highest amount of shots in his career aside from his first two seasons ... while shooting the best % of his life ... yet you nig nogs still think he cant work off ball?

LMAO ... exactly why i come here exclusively for the comedy

You are an idiot Wade was off ball clown.. Do you watch games or skim through them.....(Stat sheets)
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol you ? is pathetic...

Uh Uh the resident Cleveland ? boy on the scene coming out of his hiding spot
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    no one knows what the ? to do without the ball in their hands.

That's on coach
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My thoughts on the Cavs from watching 2 games and only peeping box scores for the other 2

-You cant fault Kyrie for not beng a PG when Bron wants to essentially play PG

-Blatt is doing some ? i;ve never seen...playing a 8 man rotation in regular season. Tha ? is he thinkin

-Bron talks to the media like he's closer to them than he is to the players. Its like a parent talking to other folk about you. You'll alienate mfers quick af like that

-Its really not that bad. That 1st half against NY showed me that when they get clicking, they will score at will.

-Kyrie is playing exacly how he should. Lebron plays SLOW, so Kyrie should get thre green light to go for it on offense. Bron got a lot more changing to do than he realize. You aint on a old n slow team anymore
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They probably going to have to move Waiters he's the expendable one of the bunch and Irving is going to have to have more of a facilitators mentality.

Irving still got that gunners mentality like he's playing on a garbage squad and he's the best player on it neither of which are true.

Lebron seems disinterested right now something is off about him.

The Cleveland Lebrons still got plenty of time to fix it now if they still discombobulated like this around all star break then there might be something to talk about.
  • S2J
    Options
    Lebron is outsmarting himself. How about YOU get in the post a lil bit.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dion Waiters does not seem happy with his role on Cavs

Dion Waiters offered a quote on Wednesday that makes it seem like he is not too happy with his role on the Cavaliers.

Waiters, who was the No. 4 overall pick in the 2012 draft, is being asked to focus defense and 3-pointers, which he doesn’t feel suits his style.

“That’s not my game,” Waiters told The Akron Beacon Journal on Wednesday. “I can do it, but you know what I’m effective at: pick-and-roll and things like that.”

Waiters was told that if he does not accept his role, he would be benched. That’s what happened for the Cavs’ game against the Jazz when Shawn Marion replaced him in the starting lineup (the Cavs lost 102-100).

Waiters’ struggle to adapt to his new role is not too surprising. He said over the summer that he did not want to come off the bench, and there were reports last year that he wanted to be traded.

It’s pretty obvious that Waiters does not embrace a team concept and wants to be a star player rather than role guy. It’s also pretty clear LeBron was talking about Waiters, among others, when he talked about Cavs players needing to break bad habits and be more unselfish.

“There has been a lot of losing basketball around here for a few years,” James said Tuesday night. “A lot of guys who are going to help us win ultimately haven’t played a lot of meaningful basketball games in our league. When we get to that point where every possession matters, no possessions off, we have to share the ball, move the ball and be a team and be unselfish, we’ll be a better team.”
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall think Lebron is causing this early tension to see how these youngins respond?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pop resting Duncan, Manu, Splitter and "belly nelly" tonight. Smh if we don't get this W.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Yall think Lebron is causing this early tension to see how these youngins respond?

not causing, but just lettin it happen
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Bill Simmons quote was taken outta context
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    i think lebron even said he doing this on purpose to see how they react
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    plan can backfire heavy tho
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Its just a crisis of chemistry that will evntually work itself out

Kyrie is an up and coming player.. Wade was a fully established veteran..

Wade doesnt get enough credit for making the transition work as smoothly as it did.. he willingly sacrificed the ball and the spotlight to Lebron.

Kyrie still is growing as a player. Hes younger than wade was.. and is still trying to make his mark. Hes been running the show since St Pats... and this that really wasn't that long ago its going to be a more difficult process than it was in Miami. Different players at different point int their careers.. Lebron need to give up the ball a bit and adjust.

This is even different for Bron its the 3rd act

The first act was the Genesis

The second act was the coming of age you seen how he matured after the first season in. His game is a little bit more fluid than it was. A couple years ago added a post game.. He matured in some aspects.

Now its just about making some small adjustments. Its totally unrealistic to think Kyrie is gonna do what Wade did in Miami. Gonna be an interesting season to see how well they mesh. At the end of the day lets get real they will be in the Eastern Conference finals
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Dion not traded by January he gonna fight someone on that squad.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

? you talking about.... he was doing that for 4 years next to wade and bosh in miami ...
    JFJl5.gif
    [img][/img]

WHAT! ...

Someone take the wheel

Ohhhhhh lord here we go again with these ? ? .... here comes another lesson of dudes clearly not knowing what the ? their talking about

2yn4hnk.jpg

As you can clearly see ... at no point in his career aside from his first two seasons in the league did Lebron get assisted on his shots more than when he was in Miami .... do you stupid nig nogs even know what that means? ... you probably dont ... what it means is that unless he was passing the ball to himself he was getting 40% of his 2 pt shot attempts off-ball ... smh

kai7pe.jpg

Again ... you can clearly see here that once he got to Miami the assisted amount of shots increases nearly 10-20% from the three ... which means .. unless he's passing the ball to himself ... somebody was giving it to him ... i.e. he is working OFF BALL

so ... you have lebron getting assisted on the highest amount of shots in his career aside from his first two seasons ... while shooting the best % of his life ... yet you nig nogs still think he cant work off ball?

LMAO ... exactly why i come here exclusively for the comedy

You are an idiot Wade was off ball clown.. Do you watch games or skim through them.....(Stat sheets)

Lol ....got damn you ? are dumb AS ? ....Wade was off ball? what exclusively? Doing what @playmaker? Shooting jumpshots? ...spotting up for 3 pointers? ... you do realize that more than one person can handle the ball right? you ? do understand this concept correct? you realize that they shared ball handling duties correct?

you ? with that basic ass low level sports center analysis be killing me.. I just showed ur stupid ass that when he went to Miami his assisted shot attempts went UP not down from Cleveland UP ? ...you can't pass the ball to yourself ... This is classic cheap seats logic ...

Step 1: say something ignorant
    Step 2: have your ignorance exposed
    Step 3: continue to be ignorant

Lmao ....it's a vicious got damn cycle ...but like I said that's why I'm here for the laughs not the real bball talk ...I'm usually on other forums for that

Brooklyn_at_Miami_6.gif
    140506-jameslayup.gif

^^^ this was a staple in the Miami offense ... Lebron setting screens for his guards since he played the PF position then working off of the drive action for easy shots at the rim since the defense would often hedge wade ... this is why

A. His FG% was so high in Miami
    B. His Asst'd shot attemps increased while in Miami

you ? have got to get better .... like it just cant stay this way with you ? for ever can it? what do you ? even be watching when you sit to catch the game? are you ? looking at the ? in the stands? the shoes? its comical bruh ... every time i laugh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dion should be the 6th man
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's way too early for this lol. I'm not a Cavs fan but c'mon!
  • S2J
    edited November 2014
    Options
    But that ? is just as much basketball as it is physchological. Lebron foolin nggas by talkin all this Sigmund Fraud ?

Hey Lebron, when you lose confidence in your J, but cant/wont move w/out the ball OR get in the post, ngga you part of the fukin problem

Him sittin in the corner on some 'i could fix this but ima just chill' is just as much 1 on 1 ball as the other guys

But, again, who's in the position to tell him that?
  • Imbackh@e216
    Imbackh@e216 Members Posts: 44
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    B1xq57pIgAA1Wwy.jpg

Damn!

They had a...

CONVERSATION?!?!?

WTF are they doiiinnn?????

Quoted with emphasis for all the f#ckboys out there....