the feminization of the black man continues on its highest scale....#flobron

Options
Lurkristocrat
Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
[img]https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/10368271_10102363711130768_7574782461965443390_n.jpg?oh=00db8f8be60a820ef2a69d559cf1847f&oe=54E7490A[/img]

Scust......

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you gonna make this thread and say some ? ? like scust its funny because i was gonna come in here and say

Says the dude that says female ? like "scust" then you actually say it in the OP

You the real MVP
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    high paid slave like him shouldn't be held up as a standard of masculinity to begin with.
    he plays a game for a living and has done nothing of value for society. ijs
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not that serious.

The ? feminize themselves the way they talk, act, dress and respond to ? on an everyday basis in REAL life.

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron putting on a wig to take a funny picture probably isn't worth the Black outrage you're trying to stir up here.

It's not like he went all Tyler Perry/Martin Lawrence.

C/S
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i dont really see the problem or outrage here

obvisouly he did it for comedic effect/relief, not no bobby shrumda ? shucking and jiving on the table to executives type of ?

I understand the whole concept and problem of demasculinizing the black man so that he be considered no longer a threat but more or so is under the white man's control

I get that

but this in particular is really not the case

? are confusing comedy with straight out degradation

what was more distrubing than this was when Lebron did his ? Kong impressio with him holding a white woman

lebron_as_brute2.jpg

I mean im all for conversing with and smashing white women and drinking on them white tears when u leave em

but when Lebron did this it just doesn't make any sense

Now ppl (usually those of pale skin) said that ppl were overreacting

but there is no way that out of all the shots they took for that photo shoot, the one with his mouth open looking angry, with the basketball in his hand (I can almost let that slide), and having the white woman on his arm

is the one they used and somehow it just HAPPENS to reseamble the King Kong photo

and somehow, some way she is wearing the EXACT same color as the woman in King Kong's arm

I dont understand some of these black celebrities

Like u have a considerable amount of money, more than enough to be comfortable

and in Lebron's case he also is very influential and have alot of pull in business negotiations and all type of deals

so in a way he has more power than the average white man

I don't get why he actually went out his way to degrade himself when his money is already set

like Kevin Hart dressing up as Gabby Douglas, and those ? awful Tyler Perry movies where he cross dresses and becomes Queen ? Madea

these ppl are talented enough not to degrade theirselves just to get exposure and recognition for some comedic relief

*side note* I hope Lebron knocked Flo's walls loose like a demolition crew lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats your man ,that´s your man ¨dmx voice¨

Kobe wouldnt sign off on that bs..

Kobe?

Really?

All the ppl but you gon bring up his name.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All men are being feminized
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    yea i dont really see the problem or outrage here

obvisouly he did it for comedic effect/relief, not no bobby shrumda ? shucking and jiving on the table to executives type of ?

I understand the whole concept and problem of demasculinizing the black man so that he be considered no longer a threat but more or so is under the white man's control

I get that

but this in particular is really not the case

? are confusing comedy with straight out degradation

what was more distrubing than this was when Lebron did his ? Kong impressio with him holding a white woman

lebron_as_brute2.jpg

I mean im all for conversing with and smashing white women and drinking on them white tears when u leave em

but when Lebron did this it just doesn't make any sense

Now ppl (usually those of pale skin) said that ppl were overreacting

but there is no way that out of all the shots they took for that photo shoot, the one with his mouth open looking angry, with the basketball in his hand (I can almost let that slide), and having the white woman on his arm

is the one they used and somehow it just HAPPENS to reseamble the King Kong photo

and somehow, some way she is wearing the EXACT same color as the woman in King Kong's arm

I dont understand some of these black celebrities

Like u have a considerable amount of money, more than enough to be comfortable

and in Lebron's case he also is very influential and have alot of pull in business negotiations and all type of deals

so in a way he has more power than the average white man

I don't get why he actually went out his way to degrade himself when his money is already set

like Kevin Hart dressing up as Gabby Douglas, and those ? awful Tyler Perry movies where he cross dresses and becomes Queen ? Madea

these ppl are talented enough not to degrade theirselves just to get exposure and recognition for some comedic relief

*side note* I hope Lebron knocked Flo's walls loose like a demolition crew lol

you know, when that came out i didnt see the king kong imagery until I saw that Enlist poster.

There is no ? way whoever took or posed them for that photo hadnt seen that poster before. maybe subconsciously it popped up in their head, and maybe it wasnt meant to be racist, but i refuse to believe that at some point, that poster somehow wasnt the inspiration. The posing, even the color scheme matches.

the Flo thing isnt that bad though. its obviously done for laughs.
    So ILL wrote: »
    And you can't say he did it for the money because he has more than enough of that.

and that's supposed to stop him from wanting to make more?

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Kobe_Thot.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png

Funny ? , but youre reaching bruh
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall mfers are unreal. Yall really gon use THIS to ignite this conversation?!?!? Really!!?!

Have the convo, but dont use this. With ALL the legit examples out there? Shameful ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Kobe_Thot.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png

Funny ? , but youre reaching bruh

Lol

Clarification, my character basing
    Nggas say 'you wrong for postin that pic!'..? he was wrong for takin it
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron has been acting like a ? lately though
    but more from a cheap seats perspective
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall gon stop coming at the mamba like that....