Options
123457»

Comments

• irite
    irite Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    1. If he's ? he should just come out instead of denying it. It's going to come out sooner or later

2. His freestyle was below average. I've heard freestyles where his pops destroyed the microphone. The Doo ? freestyle over the Redman beat and the Wake Up Show freestyle come to mind. Big used to freestyle like his life depended on it. Next time CJ walks in a booth he needs to have ten 50 bar verses memorized. That's how Canibus used to get down and he was a beast when he first started.

3. Not to turn this into a PAC vs Big thread, but in the grand scheme of things, Big won because he has two offspring and Tupac has zero. The primary reason we're all alive is to reproduce and keep the species from going extinct. ? a diss song, I'd rather make babies.

mariah looks

I'm pretty sure BIG would've wrapped it up if he seen his kids today.

his son 2minutes away from opening the closet door

r-kelly-trapped-in-the-closet.jpg

and his daughter out here being a hoe....

unrelated, but i notice mariah looks like shes wearing a skin colored batmans cowl in that picture in your sig fam

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    irite wrote: »
    1. If he's ? he should just come out instead of denying it. It's going to come out sooner or later

2. His freestyle was below average. I've heard freestyles where his pops destroyed the microphone. The Doo ? freestyle over the Redman beat and the Wake Up Show freestyle come to mind. Big used to freestyle like his life depended on it. Next time CJ walks in a booth he needs to have ten 50 bar verses memorized. That's how Canibus used to get down and he was a beast when he first started.

3. Not to turn this into a PAC vs Big thread, but in the grand scheme of things, Big won because he has two offspring and Tupac has zero. The primary reason we're all alive is to reproduce and keep the species from going extinct. ? a diss song, I'd rather make babies.

mariah looks

unrelated, but i notice mariah looks like shes wearing a skin colored batmans cowl in that picture in your sig fam

MC is wearing gloves. Shes overseas right now performing for sold out crowds.
    Shes ready to hop out the limo infront of thousands of fans she will be in contact with them.
    She doesnt wanna catch anything
  • irite
    irite Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Options

mariah looks

Shes ready to hop out the limo infront of thousands of fans she will be in contact with them.

ironic how she doesnt want to catch something harmful but is obviously allowing her face to be injected with botulinim toxin, an actual poison. that goes for all these celebs though, s' a strange world
  • _Menace_
    Options

mariah looks

ironic how she doesnt want to catch something harmful but is obviously allowing her face to be injected with botulinim toxin, an actual poison. that goes for all these celebs though, s' a strange world

Shes not wearing any kind of toxins or fillers neither is she injecting anything in her face. Shes all natural.

mariah.jpg
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I wish I had same amount of money Nas had then I could bang Mariah Carey everyday.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

mariah looks

lol my man dropped a whole press statement like TMZ just called
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mariah looks

Shes not wearing any kind of toxins or fillers neither is she injecting anything in her face. Shes all natural.

mariah.jpg

2002 for the win
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

mariah looks

mariah.jpg

Damn ? was her baddest in 1998 and 1999
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the hell this thread turn into?
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You are all some crackaz. ? that ? BLACK POWER.. Black ladies my ? !!! ? white women.

Lol lol
    smoke that weed :........ I AM HIGH AS FUUCCC chillin with my Glock gonna glock down some hood ? acrss the street high as a fuuck..

I'm GONNA ? theese hOOd wankstaz I SHOOT E M up Im the hardest in my hood im known as the truest realest and biggest heart

Su wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
  • The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Did he do every cliche in the hip hop book in this post^^^^
  • The Furley Ghost
    Options
    You are all some crackaz. ? that ? BLACK POWER.. Black ladies my ? !!! ? white women.

Lol lol
    smoke that weed :........ I AM HIGH AS FUUCCC chillin with my Glock gonna glock down some hood ? acrss the street high as a fuuck..

I'm GONNA ? theese hOOd wankstaz I SHOOT E M up Im the hardest in my hood im known as the truest realest and biggest heart

Su wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

[quote="deathrowzorrow;7516382"I am just sayin I'm smashin white girls but ? never gonna marry one of them. White girls ain't loyal

2r7ocqu.jpg[/quote]

• deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    yeeeeeeeep niggggggggggggggaaaaaaaa no marriage

haheu

i m high as fucc bruh right now ? white girlz

im out in the woods huntin for black girlz

need loyalty br
  • The Furley Ghost
    Options

haheu

need loyalty br

really???
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NEW YORK LOST.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

haheu

need loyalty br

In the woods though??
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

mariah looks

mariah.jpg

Damn ? was her baddest in 1998 and 1999

90-present

For me
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    well just like another poster pointed out

we gotta realize that this fat ? didn't grow up in the hood and his mentality, maybe even mannerisms could be/ is going to be different

but wit that being said, alot of ? didn't grow up in the hood and their mentality isn't on some fruity fruit of the looms type ?

oh and im not saying there is any relation to where you grow up being related to your sexuality or any of that ? cause its more or so in you as a person

I mean look at other rapper's sons, like 50 Cent or Diddy's

they didnt grow up in the hood and look how they turned out

CJ seems like he assuming an identity that he no he aint really comfortable playing

I only watched a couple minutes of the interview, and he does seem like he leaning or playing for the other team smh lol

on a scale of suspect to ? , this ? is about to reach Mr.Cee's level in no time

stop the debate like some have said cj is just the result of what happens to some boys when they are soley raised by women ... its alot more obvious when a girl is raised by an alfa male but you get the same results but it dont always mean that person is destine to be ? ... but he did mention a father figure in the interview ... he spoke about being influenced musically by his step dad ironically ... he could of gotten alot of his swagger from him which could of been more laid back and carefree then reserved and hard like alot of folks from the hood may come up ... but it def most likely extends from being raised by woman ... the manerism build early .. a child most influential time is from birth up until they start going to school ... between that time all they mostly have to watch and learn from is those they are around ...... cj had his sister and his grandmoms and his mother ... that right there is alot of women influences ......... doesnt mean his ? but sadily its how alot of dudes end up on that side of the tracks ...........................................
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options

haheu

need loyalty br

In the woods though??

Yep Where fake ? don't make it back
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "If she ain't shaved, I guess I'll just beat around the bush.

Got to give the white boy credit for that one.