Comments

• BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Y'all complaining about these 20 to 30 year being immature

Y'all game is weak.

I ? a ? down, she gon do what I say.

Never smashed a chick that didn't want again and again and would do what I say for it.

Step y'all game up weak ? .

Had to give him "feelings" cause he feelin himself a lil too tough
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? believing this Stella ? Her Groove Back ? .

Any broad still "dating" or being a ? buddy for some young cat ain't ? but the mama (and let's be honest...grandmama) of these young hoes y'all complaining about.

Keep posting Sanaa Lathan like she the norm and ? , for every one Sanaa there's 150 in the opposite direction aesthetically.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Any broad still "dating" or being a ? buddy for some young cat ain't ? but the mama (and let's be honest...grandmama) of these young hoes y'all complaining about.

Keep posting Sanaa Lathan like she the norm and ? , for every one Sanaa there's 150 in the opposite direction aesthetically.

So if a older brawd is divorced or widowed or just single she aint ? cuz she wants to go date and ? ?

What about all these old ass ? trying to ? young ? ?

Just like younger women going for older dudes who are more mature, ? go for older brawds who are more mature too.

I dont date older brawds exclusively, but ? i don't mind an older women.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't none if you ? would DATE a ? that's 45.

Stop with the nonsense.

I'm 27. What the ? I look like dating a ? that was in college before I was born.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

So if a older brawd is divorced or widowed or just single she aint ? cuz she wants to go date and ? ?

Just like younger women going for older dudes who are more mature, ? go for older brawds who are more mature too.

? go after older dudes for money.

If a man does that. In my eyes he's not a man. He's a ? .
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol bruh...

Half these ? with opinions don't ? ? like that bruh. And if they do, its nothing but bottom feeders.

They have no game...all they got is opinions that are based upon the outside looking in.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Older chicks are just there massage a young mans ego.

I think both ways tho, they like the younger man to boost their ego and self esteem also.. when they seen in the street with a younger man, they feeling like they got it goin on
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know some older chicks that put they daughters to shame.

so ? tru! lol when I been out and I stare at the mama and smile and they smile back, the young daughter maybe 18 or so looking all jealous of the mom and looks all frustrated lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't none if you ? would DATE a ? that's 45.

Stop with the nonsense.

I'm 27. What the ? I look like dating a ? that was in college before I was born.

But but...she got her ? together!

Yea its 1 thing to smash (and that is a fetish of mine at the moment), but date? ? i've gotten cold feet w/ bytches only 3, 4 years older than me bc of their internal clock tickin, so imagine 45.

Basically this thread has transformed into milf appreciation, but nobody speakin from experience doe. Yall dont want them problems man, trust
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

iono cuh, times have changed these old broads are stepping they game up getting healthy and ? lookin fit goin head to head wit these thundercats out chea. Plus if she 40+ and look good she usin you for dicc
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes. got some nude from a 50 year old bish on my phone, 50 goats and i will drop them
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    But none of yall are actually dating these old ass women.

You know why? Because that old. Dating means you can possible spend the rest of your life with someone. And I'll be damn if it a women damn near my mothers age

Y'all confusing ? a sexy 45+ year old with dating.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    For every bad 40 year old you post it's bout a million that's weak sauce.

20 year old tight body >

sad_frog.jpg

Ngga just killed the whole aura.

But that is true, if yall think 'myspace angles' are bad, ? wit a older chick, its a whole lot goin on under them clothes. Menopause, c section marks, gastric bypass scars, stomachs that look like a brain, all at

20 year tight body acting goofy about getting ? , always loud, don't know ? about herself, sucking ? unprofessionally, don't know how to dress, can't bring her to certain areas, won't have ? jelly properly without acting goofy her damn self, always looking at some other ? , complaining about how much weed she didn't smoke today, needs to be picked up, toenails not done, rocking whatever fashion of a celebrity singer she idolizes, don't know how to hustle ? , can't bring her into the bar, doesn't know when to shut the ? up, can't take her to a sophisticated restaurant without her acting like you took her to Disney world, can't chill at a jazz bar if I so incline, hates any other music besides trap ? , doesn't know how to chill and politick about mature topics, scared to fight, always want attention...

? that...a cougar could have all that you mentioned (most I've messed with had the stomach cause of kids but who gives a ? ) and I will still pick a cougar over a young goofy ass broad anyday.

I got levels to my ? . Give me some of that sophistication. Nothing beats a classy, knowledgeable, self sustaining broad that knows how to maintain the lane.

james-harden-anthony-davis-ft.png

But her stomach looks like a brain.

the ? aint modeling 2 piece bathing suits ...no fuccs given when im blowin her bacc out cuh

You must ? fat and ugly ? .

Smh
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You know why? Because that old. Dating means you can possible spend the rest of your life with someone. And I'll be damn if it a women damn near my mothers age

? you are goofy as ? breh. No wonder you copping 20 year olds. They fit your mental age ?

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , im 41 and I know a gang of fine 40 and up just like a young ? know fine chics his age. But not all of them fine in any age group. Depends on what you like and what you'd ?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

? you are goofy as ? breh. No wonder you copping 20 year olds. They fit your mental age ?

Goofy?

Do you know me? Naw you don't.

I don't date no more. I ain't copping nothing I'm in a relationship.

And for the record

The women I smashed > the women you smashed.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    ? , im 41 and I know a gang of fine 40 and up just like a young ? know fine chics his age. But not all of them fine in any age group. Depends on what you like and what you'd ?

I'm not saying they don't exist. But it's more that's not sexy at 45+
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Options
    emanuel08 wrote: »
    Date? Lolno.

Where the ? is it going to lead? That's someone's mother, OP.

it doesnt have to be serious , you could jus chill with her

Ah ok, if it's just a have fun for as long as it lasts kind of thing, I could be down. >45, <60 though. 60 is too far, doesn't matter if she's wealthy as ? , either.

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not saying they don't exist. But it's more that's not sexy at 45+

Lol hang with me one day and you'd see. You dont notice cause you not checking for them. But I know I mess with the fine ones
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She'd have to look like she was 30 and Under, which would not only be rare, but unnecessary, considering there are so many 30 and under femmes out here..

So no, no I wouldn't..
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Date...no, ? ...yes.

40+ YO ? w/ tubes tied & hysterectomies is GOAT.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    yes. got some nude from a 50 year old bish on my phone, 50 goats and i will drop them

A NUDE from a 50+ bytch? Not a sexy pic with clothes, but a NUDE? Say bruh, keep your 50 goats, no thanks. Nude pics is not an old woman's strong point. Not her wheelhouse.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of what yall call being mature/cool according to your posts is just a desperate broad who is lowering her standards.

That ? wack no matter how you turn it.

But passes will be given when she uppin the ? .
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes most older women are down to ? not about the games and they got their own ? .

I'm increasing seeing of women in their 40s and some even a little older that put these younger women to shame

I already have a child but if I wasn't married I'd have no problem giving a MILF some of my time on a serious note.