• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    ? video's private.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I thought Eminem's verse was OK. He rapped too long and I still can't relate to his lyrics really. He says a lot of corny stuff and I like it better when he raps slower. The alliteration is impressive to a point, but it gets old and he wears it out. Plus, he's usually not saying anything when he's doing it.

Crooked I bodybagged this though. Royce was probably my second favorite, then Ortiz and then Buddens, Em, and Yelawolf.

• JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? video's private.

Go to Vevo. Or HipHopDX
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crooked I >>>>
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • enbo
    enbo Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    this is the best I've probably ever heard em outside of a booth.Dude can definitely spit. But I just want someone to explain to me how eminem's part was better than crooked or even royce's part in this cypher? I don't get it.

ya'll should see the ? riding that's going on on fb right now smh. Em killed the whole rap game Em is the undisputed g.o.a.t. etc

Sometimes I think fans just skip to his part
  • rahrahrah
    rahrahrah Members Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Em is the king....of rappity rap rabbit antics. Get the ? out of hip hop with that ? . I'd rather one Wu-Tang verse from RZA like he brought with "I can't go to sleep" than all of this shock ? ? . Can't believe black people don't call this wackiness for what it is.

I can't go to sleep, I can't shut my eyes
    They shot the father of his moms, killed him seven times
    They shot Malcolm in the chest front of his little seeds
    Jesse watched, as they shot King on the balcony
    They spat at Marcus, Garvey cause he tried to spark us
    With the knowledge of ourselves, and our forefathers
    Ohh Jacqueline you heard the rifle shots cracklin
    Her husband head in her hair, you tried to put it back in
    America's watchin, blood stained ink blotches
    Medgar took one to the skull for intergrating college
    What's the science? Somebody? This is trick knowledge
    They try to keep us enslaved and still scrape for dollars
    Walkin through Park Hill, ? as a +? +
    Lookin around like, these +Devils+, I'm ready to break this world down
    They got me trapped up in a metal gate, just stressed out with hate
    And just, give me no time to relax, and use my mind to meditate
    What should I do? Grab a blunt or a brew?
    Grab a two-two and run out there and put this ? violence in you?
    I can't go to sleep, I can't shut 'em son.. I..

Peace ?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    http://ambrosiaforheads.com/2014/11/shadys-cxvypher-features-eminem-slaughterhouse-yelawolf-get-your-rewind-finger-ready-video/

Crooked I: Covering topics from Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson killing Michael Brown to his own poverty, Crooked I fires off verbal rounds like a Thompson machine gun as he delivers his thesis from a Long Beach chop-shop.

Joe Budden: Joe looks within his family to discuss the stresses weighing in on his life, while people seem to only thing he’s about finishing verses and making albums for fans-turned-A&Rs. Along the way, Jumpoff weaves in some funny punchlines about some of his former Rap peers.

Yelawolf: Yela’ raps about trying to bring the worlds of Rock & Roll and Hip-Hop together, while dealing with strong racially-motivated criticism from the likes of Lord Jamar and Charlamagne Tha ? . He does this from a field-house with a rat-bike parked out front. With a different cadence, Catfish Billy uses imagery to list off (part joking, part not) some of his favorite things, working in Jimmy Iovine and Macklemore too.

Joell Ortiz: From the shores in Dumbo, Brooklyn, Joell Quick-man looks back at his adolescence as a confused, Hip-Hop-loving kid. He chronicles the Slaughterhouse union, his cleaner habits, new solo album, and more with strong, tightly-braided interlocking rhymes.

Royce Da 5’9″: With Eminem at his side, Royce slows down and delivers bars with less rasp than usual. He addresses grown man business, and why and how he’s grown up, standing next to man he’s grown with. Pop culture colors the way from there…catch the line that makes Marshall ? up.

Eminem: From the same Detroit abandoned theater, Eminem enters with a volume-adjustment line. From there, Eminem taps into the Slim Shady style, and uses pop culture, customary holidays, album sales, and more to deliver what goes down as one of his best freestyles of his career, especially the last 15 years. As if he’s speaking for all the times he’s been silent, Eminem also works in a chronology of his career, family, and personal life since 1999. With breaks, flips, pauses, and different movements, the Bad Meets Evil segment feels like a different kind of freestyle. If you love offensive, perfectly symmetrical rhymes, this is Thanksgiving.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    I thought Eminem's verse was OK. He rapped too long and I still can't relate to his lyrics really. He says a lot of corny stuff and I like it better when he raps slower. The alliteration is impressive to a point, but it gets old and he wears it out. Plus, he's usually not saying anything when he's doing it.

Crooked I bodybagged this though. Royce was probably my second favorite, then Ortiz and then Buddens, Em, and Yelawolf.

yet you support battle rap the wack D league of this thing called rapping and emceeing. i find that funny on many levels.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked Joe Budden and Yelawolf the best.
  • enbo
    enbo Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    yeah yelawolf is slept on on this
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Where can I see it?
  • verbal juke
    verbal juke Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do I know Eminem was going to mention Britney Spears in his rhymes...lol

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    "O, and its Shady 2.0 we wrote it in roman numerals
    like they do for the super bowls
    cause its supposed to confuse you ? 's
    so flows lose you as usual, so juvenile
    2 yr old when I go to the studio
    its only music but dont be foolish tho
    u dont know me to thru it hoe
    but you can ? to it tho, in my homies buick
    been know to lose it tho
    so if i overdue it
    u drove me to it
    when i step in the vocal booth
    like Im suppose to do and murder you on a ? track like Tony Stewart"

had no interest in hearing the cypher, but this here is nasty
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Where can I see it?

this. Video turned private.

Cant find it on youtube, hiphopdx, google or vevo.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

yet you support battle rap the wack D league of this thing called rapping and emceeing. i find that funny on many levels.

i hate to be the lame ass "you dont like ___ but u listen to ___ *scoffs*" guy like ur doing here but dont u bump rappers who flow worse and make worse songs than even battle rappers, please stop
  • nujerz84
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

i hate to be the lame ass "you dont like ___ but u listen to ___ *scoffs*" guy like ur doing here but dont u bump rappers who flow worse and make worse songs than even battle rappers, please stop

In my car right now

2zyet6o.jpg

so yeah continue making yourself look like an idiot.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2014
    Options
    oh yea, cuz those 11 albums are the only thing you've ever listened to. u sure showed me! i wonder what happened to your chino xl collection.
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2014
    Options
    oh yea, cuz those 11 albums are the only thing you've ever listened to. u sure showed me! i wonder what happened to your chino xl collection.

I still got his ? , I could post songs from his last album that not 1 battle rapper has come close to matching and not talking rappity rap either.
  • Jao
    Jao Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Where can I see it?

this. Video turned private.

Cant find it on youtube, hiphopdx, google or vevo.

http://shadyrecords.com/2014/11/10/watch-shadyxv-the-cxvpher/
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crooked I
    Eminem
    Yelawolf
    Budden
    Royce
    Joel ortiz
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heard it earlier. just all around dope cypher..
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So far I've heard Em, Crooked, Yelawolf and Royce.

Imo Crooked blew them out the water, gotdamn! He killed that ? . Wish his was longer

I liked Yela's, Royce was cool prolly gotta listen again and Em was Em. He got the lyrics, the devices etc but everybody delivery was so much better especially Crooked.

I think they all did better with a smaller window. Its the same with rap ? its just nothing I have to hear again.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Joe ? on the label and him having to do this cypher. Wasn't feeling Em, Royce or Yelawolf.

It goes

1.Crooked
    2.Joell
    3.Joe

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do I know Eminem was going to mention Britney Spears in his rhymes...lol

Not to forget that Superman was on his mind once again