Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    F4 made doom a ? again.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and made galactus a cloud...I thought silver surfer (fishburne) was on point though

silver-surfer-protects-sue-o.gif
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m excited to see it too, and my nerves really…The only thing I can tease you about is what I worked on most was the voice because nobody—even in the cartoons, when I was watching them I was like, “So where’s he from?” There’s a mild change and I’ll tell you because of our history. He’s Victor Domashev, not Victor Von Doom in our story. And I’m sure I’ll be sent to jail for telling you that. The Doom in ours—I’m a programmer. Very anti-social programmer. And on blogging sites I’m “Doom”.

This is a quote from the dude that's playing dr doom. Im not watching this stupid ? movie. Why does fox feel the need to change one of the greatest villains of all time this is some ? ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This like changing Norman Osborn backstory or Red Skull's. I understand by making this movie modern but they could have still kept the backstory of probaby the one of the most important villain in Marvel comics .like with Lex Luther in the new superman movie. It's still lexcorp and it is powerful but they modernize so it's like these new companies in 2014
  • eyes low
    Options
    This like changing Norman Osborn backstory or Red Skull's. I understand by making this movie modern but they could have still kept the backstory of probaby the one of the most important villain in Marvel comics .like with Lex Luther in the new superman movie. It's still lexcorp and it is powerful but they modernize so it's like these new companies in 2014

Exactly I get making changes but his name isn't even Von doom and hes a ? blogger
  • eyes low
    Options
    marvel_deaths.jpg

Lol that's bc this also happens in comics a lot
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up how is Doom so important in comics
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Hold up how is Doom so important in comics

i sort of agree with this i've never really seen how powerful doom really is in comics besides media (tv movies) and even in those forms he's not much of a threat. he has technology, he's a ruler of an eastern european nation and a master sorcerer. the most threatening thing i've seen him do was brainwash the hulk into fighting the ff and stealing silver surfers power cosmic in both cartoon and the movie but thats it. i had two old x men issues where they got trapped in his castle and he had elaborate traps set for them that countered there abilities and they fought some of his gaurds but thats it.

the most extreme ? i've ever heard of him doing was going to hell and bargaining with mephisto for his mothers soul.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    I’m excited to see it too, and my nerves really…The only thing I can tease you about is what I worked on most was the voice because nobody—even in the cartoons, when I was watching them I was like, “So where’s he from?” There’s a mild change and I’ll tell you because of our history. He’s Victor Domashev, not Victor Von Doom in our story. And I’m sure I’ll be sent to jail for telling you that. The Doom in ours—I’m a programmer. Very anti-social programmer. And on blogging sites I’m “Doom”.

This is a quote from the dude that's playing dr doom. Im not watching this stupid ? movie. Why does fox feel the need to change one of the greatest villains of all time this is some ? ?

wtf is this? They were better off making him a Doombot
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Doom is also an ally to the heroes against certain foes like Thanos
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Guardians Of Galaxy leaked
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Thanos wasn't even shooked when Ronan kept the orb
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    yea I got the Guardians dvdrip last night gonna watch it again
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    yea I got the Guardians dvdrip last night gonna watch it again

Me too!
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

Ok b....at this point it feels like the entire point of the movie's production is to keep me out of a movie theater. Like in the middle of the movie there's just gonna be 10 minutes of footage of ? robbing my house and dry ? my old lady with no mask on, and the judge said the only way to convict is if I personally identify the ? who did it and snitch.

I was out from day one, but every couple months something else comes out that has a ? shaking his head. If there was a way to pay not to see a movie i'd probably do it.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok b....at this point it feels like the entire point of the movie's production is to keep me out of a movie theater. Like in the middle of the movie there's just gonna be 10 minutes of footage of ? robbing my house and dry ? my old lady with no mask on, and the judge said the only way to convict is if I personally identify the ? who did it and snitch.

I was out from day one, but every couple months something else comes out that has a ? shaking his head. They are taking NO chances. Gotta be deliberate. If there was a way to pay not to see a movie, I would do it.

Ummm..wow..Lol
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    What the ? is he talking about?
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically i'm about to get robbed.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this asian nerd at my job was talking to this white chick about Marvel and Samuel L Jackson's Nick Fury comes up.

Im just walking by but I was there long enough to hear what he had to say

Anyway he going to say "I hate what they have done to Nick Fury. It's not even him. like its all wrong he's not even... and he looks at me, well i'm not going to get into that because it's too political."

? what? you are ? Korean, how could you get upset that Nick Fury is black?

Unless he was born there they would qualify themselves as white before anything else.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    this asian nerd at my job was talking to this white chick about Marvel and Samuel L Jackson's Nick Fury comes up.

Im just walking by but I was there long enough to hear what he had to say

Anyway he going to say "I hate what they have done to Nick Fury. It's not even him. like its all wrong he's not even... and he looks at me, well i'm not going to get into that because it's too political."

? what? you are ? Korean, how could you get upset that Nick Fury is black?

You should have kicked him in the ? .
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was out from day one, but every couple months something else comes out that has a ? shaking his head. If there was a way to pay not to see a movie i'd probably do it.

bruh just outed himself as a cuckold