Please tell me the origins of these BEEFS.

Options
gum989
gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
Saigon vs Budden

Jadakiss vs Beanie

Lil Cease vs Dips

Ross vs TI

Shawty Lo vs TI

Jay Z vs Game

Compton Menace vs Game

Ross vs 50

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know.

But if you can somebody should explain the origin of the Game vs Budden beef
  • gum989
    Options
    T
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I don't know.

But if you can somebody should explain the origin of the Game vs Budden beef

That's another one I don't know.
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    Saigon vs Budden[\b]

Jadakiss vs Beanie

Lil Cease vs Dips

Ross vs TI

Shawty Lo vs TI[\b]

Jay Z vs Game

Compton Menace vs Game

Ross vs 50

@ bolded

Budden spat "never hit n run like saigon" in a verse. Refering to Sai snuffin Prodigy on stage.

N I think the Lo/TI beef actually started cause TIP caught feelings over a couple of songs Lo did which Lo wanted him on?. Think one of them was that K.I.N.G yeah that's me jawn Lo did. Then Lo questioned how deep in Bankhead he was n did that video in Bowen Homes.
  • Trigga T
    Options
    Damn I ? up on the bolding!
  • gum989
    Options
    I don't know why, but I thought that was how the Cassidy/G Unit beef started. But your'e right though.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    www.google.com
  • Trigga T
    Options
    Y'all referring to the Stack Bundles 'Cross Country' jawn.
  • gum989
    Options
    O ? , didn't Yayo and some guys ? Busta's friend/Bodyguard, trying to get to Cassidy/Swizz? In a hallway or somethin'? I remember reading about it, yet NEVER heard anything about it again.
  • gum989
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    www.google.com

? that. There's no actual discussion involved that way.
  • The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Saigon vs Joe Budden

Budden dropped some bars "Soon as the wife's gone they jump on the python/But she don't know I'm out to hit and run like Saigon." On a track saigon took it as a jab and they traded disses towards each other
  • gum989
    Options
    Saigon vs Joe Budden

Budden dropped some bars "Soon as the wife's gone they jump on the python/But she don't know I'm out to hit and run like Saigon." On a track saigon took it as a jab and they traded disses towards each other

Royce got in on it on "Bar Exam 3".
  • C-PortTrapper
    C-PortTrapper Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    Options
    Ross vs. T.I.

Ross was still trying to get on and make a name for himself so he really just free picked T.I.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Ross thought T.I. was throwing sub shots at Trick Daddy & dissing Miami on the low. That's what Ross said in that throwback interview
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game vs Budden

Early in both their careers budden did a freestyle and said "he should be in the g unit vid with all the Gangster actors" dj clue put a game verse on the same freestyle 50 heard it brought it to the game and game went and recorded "buddens" right after

They blew that outta proportion ask those fake gangstas in that vid lol the unit was being too sensitive. Good disses came outta that tho
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Been wanting to know why Cease "exposed" Jimmy and Cam over the Rucker incident.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spayspay wrote: »
    Been wanting to know why Cease "exposed" Jimmy and Cam over the Rucker incident.

If I'm not mistaken.. That footage was on a ? City DVD.. Which is why Jim and French got beef to this day...
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross vs. TI was about the song Doing My Job. Kanye gave the beat to Ross first and then TI used it for his Trap Muzik album. Ross got mad about it and took it out on him instead of Kanye
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jada and Jay were going at it tho. Lmao who really the best rapper since big ain't here, ya'll know the answer to that when kiss ain't here
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Jada and Jay were going at it tho. Lmao who really the best rapper since big ain't here, ya'll know the answer to that when kiss ain't here

THEY WERE, BUT ON SOME LOW-KEY ?

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    n.mcfly wrote: »

THEY WERE, BUT ON SOME LOW-KEY ?
    That Lox/Rocafella beef probably one of my favorites. Gotta find that mixtape I made with those songs.