Meanwhile on the subway, chick slaps dude, brawl ensues

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darc like the weirdest damn militant i know.

How you love black men but hate blavk women?

Whatever happened to One team one fight?

? Militiant

Darc acts like he plays for the same team as you, but hes a down low rainbow fruit of the looms type of player

sports-k_2270_2875243

Darc ain't on our team breh. You can't be on some Black power ? and every third word is black and ? .
    ? is a ? .

But anyway...that slap tho ? sounded lime a sound effect from them chop saki flicks in the 70s. All they needed was to zoom in on dun's face.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    @DarcSkies‌

Do you realize you act more like an angry black chick more than any of us black ? on this site? I swear to ? you're popping your neck with a scarf on right now. It's okay sis. Black ? unite!
    Dumb black ? do you realize saying "you act like a ? " as an insult is an admission that my assessment of how black ? 's act is correct? Seeing as though you view us all as "equals."

The irony being you are mad in the first place because I attacked these ? . Yet you are saying I act like those ? (because I get ? on subways and pick fights with retards...GOT IT) Thus you shouldnt be attacking me.

So basically you're trying to insult me by agreeing with me? Just like a dumb black ? . Agree with you but wants to argue anyway. ? bird lol

@westie
    Serious question....why is the black part of dumb black ? an insult to you... I love my skin...you don't I take it? Dumb ? would suffice. The ? part is accurate.. I'm good with that.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not understanding the giddy tone of this thread

10 pgs cause a person fought back?? Really?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn he's from the discipline of the white war vet on the bus. The "it's better to be ? off then ? on" teachings
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DarcSkies‌

Do you realize you act more like an angry black chick more than any of us black ? on this site? I swear to ? you're popping your neck with a scarf on right now. It's okay sis. Black ? unite!
    Dumb black ? do you realize saying "you act like a ? " as an insult is an admission that my assessment of how black ? 's act is correct? Seeing as though you view us all as "equals."

The irony being you are mad in the first place because I attacked these ? . Yet you are saying I act like those ? (because I get ? on subways and pick fights with retards...GOT IT) Thus you shouldnt be attacking me.

So basically you're trying to insult me by agreeing with me? Just like a dumb black ? . Agree with you but wants to argue anyway. ? bird lol

@westie
    Serious question....why is the black part of dumb black ? an insult to you... I love my skin...you don't I take it? Dumb ? would suffice. The ? part is accurate.. I'm good with that.

You're not asking a serious question at all you're being disingenuous after your several posts of passive aggressive attacks failed. Bottom line is you defended black trash - maybe because you see a little bit of yourself in those black ? ? - and when I say negative ? about black males you are no where to be found.

So ? outta here pretending you want a heart-to-heart and want to get to the core of some race issue.

....................AND THOSE BLACK ? STILL AINT ? .

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DarcSkies‌

@westie

You're not asking a serious question at all you're being disingenuous after your several posts of passive aggressive attacks failed. Bottom line is you defended black trash - maybe because you see a little bit of yourself in those black ? ? - and when I say negative ? about black males you are no where to be found.

So ? outta here pretending you want a heart-to-heart and want to get to the core of some race issue.

....................AND THOSE BLACK ? STILL AINT ? .

I didn't defend that ? . I said she got what she deserved. You call black men dumb black *insert derogatory term* on a regular basis?

Attack tho? Lol you're so dramatic.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    People who can watch this video and STILL spew that idiotic line about "no man should put his hands on a woman" must have some mental illness or past trauma that blocks the signals to the brain responsible for sound reasoning.

I hate black ass ? like this. And I can guarantee you all these black ? cried & played the victim once some kind of authority figure got there.

le sigh
    Right because black ? like this aren't as common as roaches. NOPE! Isolated incident. Must just be "the ? YOU hang wit Darc" (and other delusional cop-outs) correct?

And yes cave ? pull this ? too but look at that video and tell me anybody but some low life future scumbag welfare recipient ass never married single mother statistic acts like that on a regular basis.

These ? should be exterminated or used in some sort of sex trade. At least then they'll have some kind of value.

Why are you whining tho? She hit him and got knocked out of her cheap shoes, she deserved it, it was funny. Move on.
    Obviously - dumb black ? - I was responding to a poster and not the video in that particular post.

And thanks for proving my point. Idiot black ? doesn't know wtf she's talking about but doesn't have the wherewithal to just ? like she should. Die.
    Darc like the weirdest damn militant i know.

How you love black men but hate blavk women?

Whatever happened to One team one fight?

Show me a post were I said I was a militant. You cant dont bother. THen show me a post where I said I loved black men. You cant dont bother. I guess the 2 pages of posts I spent ? on African men didn't happen right?

? go sniff some pre-workout off your Master Sergent's ? hook all your PTSD ass feelings to the iron bar and lift until you cant feel the pain anymore. Your post is nothing more than a variation of "Cant prove him wrong? Call him a ? ."

AND THOSE BLACK ASS ? STILL AINT ? .

He's angry
    ? I wake up irritated as ? . Like you revealing some "behind the Scenes" ? about me.

I hope your ? dies in child birth and you're forced to raise the ? that killed your wife. I wish this upon you sir.

rolleyesprince-vi.gif
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    So has "How Can She Slap?" been replaced?

LMFAO
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I'm not understanding the giddy tone of this thread

10 pgs cause a person fought back?? Really?

More like jokes but okay
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anyone find a video of a white guy doing this to a white woman?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I ? HATE NY accents. That ? sounded like a ? man.
    Boston and New Orleans accents are worse

Boston yeah, BUT NEW ORLEANS nsh bruh can't agree with that one. A woman with that accent is sexy as ? to me.

They sound ?

Im from N.O. and i approve this powerful message.

They still sexy af tho lol
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfaoooo

lmao
    ? gonna commit suicide...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo anyone get a hold of that Facebook yet?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo anyone get a hold of that Facebook yet?

I hope not. Let the ? live. She' embarassed her self to oblivion.... N shes facing a felony. Cant believe the ? is 21... She acted 16.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where is the jim ross version?