Fredo Santana Sends Death Threats To Migos Over Confrontation "I Get Y'all Whole Camp Killed"

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    these ? been beefin with each other for awhile now . let it go already .

Na its really just been keef taco and capo beef in with migos. But migos ain't ran up on ? like Reese, Fredo or SD dem the ? that'll get a ? wacked. Reese said he was gonna ? Lil Jojo by midnight Jojo was dead. Migos know who to try and not try

Whooptie.? doo u act like it aint lil ? shooting lil ?

Who would be scared to lay a finger on somebody who looks like they belong in mindless behavior( no pun intended)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRthPRlGgl3xWNxPLzRaEyyhCfELyQRU-fNsg_qRpmMMk7TSeG9ZvVp-9RE

lmao bruh how many ? do these lil gbe ? have to ? before y'all give them credit?

They are ACTUALLY ? crazy/stupid/reckless/gangsta/bound for prison .. I know it's hard to believe but there actually some ? that are out here killing people. Some of these ? also happen to rap from time to time. I can find like 5 news articles that have deaths that are connected to them

Exactly! Its like rap fans are bred to believe its all a facade. This ? is real.

Papoose---yea, he the butt of yall jokes but the ngga used to spit jewels---once said some ? that stuck out to me:

'I aint gon lie, respect the YG's they gon ride'

Its the lil nggas who dotn know any beter you really gotta worry about.

Rappers been saying this ? for a while. ? just don't listen.
    He'd act like his head was too big for the casket
    I told him, "Slow down ? , you actin' wild
    You ain't been in these projects in a while
    Runnin' 'round with that old school style"
    Don't think these young bucks won't lay you down like tile - Rza
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migos protected by GDs........I know for a fact that is all I will say
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Capo affiliated with more than just them GBE ?

be with Herbo and them all the time
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From this topic I learn that the internet can tell you everything about the streets...ol google ass ?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Offset scream gs numerous times in the new mixtape
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Na its really just been keef taco and capo beef in with migos. But migos ain't ran up on ? like Reese, Fredo or SD dem the ? that'll get a ? wacked. Reese said he was gonna ? Lil Jojo by midnight Jojo was dead. Migos know who to try and not try

Who would be scared to lay a finger on somebody who looks like they belong in mindless behavior( no pun intended)

lmao bruh how many ? do these lil gbe ? have to ? before y'all give them credit?

They are ACTUALLY ? crazy/stupid/reckless/gangsta/bound for prison .. I know it's hard to believe but there actually some ? that are out here killing people. Some of these ? also happen to rap from time to time. I can find like 5 news articles that have deaths that are connected to them

Exactly! Its like rap fans are bred to believe its all a facade. This ? is real.

Papoose---yea, he the butt of yall jokes but the ngga used to spit jewels---once said some ? that stuck out to me:

'I aint gon lie, respect the YG's they gon ride'

Its the lil nggas who dotn know any beter you really gotta worry about.

Rappers been saying this ? for a while. ? just don't listen.
    He'd act like his head was too big for the casket
    I told him, "Slow down ? , you actin' wild
    You ain't been in these projects in a while
    Runnin' 'round with that old school style"
    Don't think these young bucks won't lay you down like tile - Rza

Damn that might be the dopest lines I can recall hearing from RZA
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migo shooters

artworks-000075951248-e9ho3a-t500x500.jpg

U the type of ? to get ? locked up while bragging to your friends bout the gangstas u know all the while disclosing all their personal business...? like u, you just got a play ball and video games with, no street ? convos with u, you an inadvertent clumsy snitch....word.

Damn the ? just called the kettle black
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    They pulled this ? in Chicago because they were being backed up by Chicago Gangster Disciples, that is who they pay to protect them when they hit the city. And if you from out South you know how deep the BD (GBE, OTF) GD war is right now

And....they were in the south suburbs bout 70 blocks from where the real wild ? is taking place right now. They were in the ? olive garden scaring the ? out of white folks smh.

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    yes yes ? being ? e thuggin and dry snitching on themselves.
    A
    you gotta love it

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Capo affiliated with more than just them GBE ?

be with Herbo and them all the time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCUB6cdodDQ
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

Exactly. these ? are posting ? just to get that LOL count up I see. When Migos say something about Reese, 300 or them 600 ? , then thats when ? will get real. ? are quick to forget that Lil Reese ain't no one to play with.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's be real doe. I think Migos wack. But obviously they got sum type a pull in Chi. Would never happen in Texas tho
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Let's be real doe. I think Migos wack. But obviously they got sum type a pull in Chi. Would never happen in Texas tho

They obviously got some kind of pull in Markham Il.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migo shooters

Lavar Arrington bout to light somebody up

Julius Peppers right beside him
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dj pre-k wrote: »
    chicago vs. the south

maybe theyll stop bitin the south style

Majority of Chicago come from the south homie, they go back and forth all the time

Most of them don't even know that most of the gangs had founders who came from Mississippi. One of the reason most the recruits are from MS............... guys come and go on the lam all the time and recruit guys in this state (and Memphis) to bring back with them in Chitown. ? 's an neverending cycle.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migo shooters

U the type of ? to get ? locked up while bragging to your friends bout the gangstas u know all the while disclosing all their personal business...? like u, you just got a play ball and video games with, no street ? convos with u, you an inadvertent clumsy snitch....word.

The ? 's on google you dumb, basement dwelling idiot. ? you know about street ? you ? mole
  • jeffbundles
    jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Options
    Migo shooters

I can see shootin two handguns at the same time...BUT WHAT THE ? THAT DRED ? FINNA DO WITT DEM WAR MACHINES THIS AINT COD

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Migo shooters

The one with the dreads ain't hitting ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

crimereport.png

They better hope this ? dont get out.