Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Free matt-

I never seen a white person locked up that long

If he ever gets unbanned, I'm banning right back.

Nope

Yes. It will be done. Go to St0rmfr0nt if you miss his kind.

What did matt do again

Not sure what it was he did to earn the current banishment, for I did not ban him or even notice his absence until much later.

In my personal opinion, being white on this board should be a bannable offense; however, dems ain't the breaks. Seeing as how the user 'matt-' is not merely inferior white trash, but racist inferior white trash as well, I have no qualms in keeping him banned should he ever be released.

He has undoubtedly ? and murdered countless people in his white demon rage...why you miss his fellowship is beyond the scope of my comprehesion.

Matt dates black women(idk if a racist can date somehing they hate)..has he said some dumb ? ? Yes n he been banned before..but hes actually one of the funnier posters on the ic..(cheap seats)..

@kat 95% of ya posts are in the pic thread n adhd good morning posts..ur fuckn worthless on the ic..lol @ being 40 and cant leave ya house bcuz ya s/o

Slave masters were Always sneaking into Slave quarters to taste some Blackberry Pie, then the next day beating the ? outta the same woman he forced himself on.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Wait did the grand jury in Furgeson come down wit a decision?

I'm just askin based of the race discussion y'all having.

I doubt it all I saw on CNN today wass some white lady snitching on Bill Cosby

Another one?
    Not sure she was speaking to Don Lemon tho talking bout he took advantage of her when she was a teen.... She looks at least 40

There ain't too much you can do now to hurt Bill. He gonna be a legend forever, he ain't going to jail for it, people's perception of him ain't changing. Bill just chilling.

Unless pics or vids are exposed....

Even then, what can happen to Bill? St his age, nothing.

Lawsuits possibly jail ? idk

Statue of Limitations is up
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These last couple pages ? blew me .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Chameleons change color based on mood, not what they touch.

Cool video, though.

Mine turned a bright ass yellow when i would mist his cage. He was a real ? . Never liked me holding him would always bite me. Which surprisingly had quite the pinch to it.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Poboy sammiches. I think next cheat day ima go to the Gumbo House and get me a whole bunch of them. Maybe even a big ol thing of gumbo.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    I know i said that i want and soon as i get it things won't change but it happened

You have typed proper English...

Amazing
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It's too cold and early for this ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You have forsaken me..."

@ bout to get real.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duck Dynasty cool n all,but nothing compares to ah females call, ima hunta
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "This weekend me and my friends gonna intensifying the strikes on your records." @Lemzwyn_lanister @5 in the morning.
    Tell me this dude isn't a ? ? .
    @mods this is harassment.
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    "This weekend me and my friends gonna intensifying the strikes on your records." @Lemzwyn_lanister @5 in the morning.

man no one cares that you're being bullied. Stop being weak ass ?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    It's only fair that if y'all can talk this cracca this that ? that a cracca can talk that ? troll ? . Don't be hurt hypocrites.
    Ouch, nice shot at all of the pro-black posters on this board. Just because we see/experience enough anti-black racism everywhere we go on the internet and we have a low tolerance for it here, you label all of us hypocrites.

With all due respect homie, that's a false equivalency and a lack of perspective to say the least.

Statistically speaking, the internet is predominantly white and asian. So it's virtually a cesspool/echo chamber for whites and non-black trolls to release their deep-rooted, racist anti-black hatred - in most cases anonymously and free of repercussions.

At the risk of eliciting anecdotal evidence, I'll just say my time spent on the multitude of sites I've been a part of (and some cases eventually banned from) attest to that.

This site is one of the few relatively medium-to-large forums on the internet with a demographic predominantly comprised of blacks and therefor one of the few safe havens on the web, that afford many of us a place to go without encountering mindless, tribalistic hatred from whites (see: dailymail, yahoo and youtube comment sections etc) or casual racism from whites who claim they're not racist (see: imgur, majority of reddit, etc).

FWIW there's tons of places (see: anthroscape, /pol/ and various other white nationalist cesspools on the internet) that cater to truly racist whites or immature whites who simply like trolling for the lulz/shock value. Although my opinion of him is subject to change - since I haven't read many of his non-CS posts - I think Matt (who's admittedly a good poster in the CS) is a part of the latter rather than former group - but it doesn't matter at this point since both are centered around posting racist content and perpetuate anti-blackness just the same.

didnt read. But pico has a point . Kys
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

hey girl, bullied? u mean like the ladies have been doing to u?
    nah, I just want everyone to know what type of weirdo this dude is. he's on ignore so no more ? .
    I don't care about the reactions and I'm not here to make real life friends like u,, ma'am.
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

hey girl, bullied? u mean like the ladies have been doing to u?
    nah, I just want everyone to know what type of weirdo this dude is. he's on ignore so no more ? .
    I don't care about the reactions and I'm not here to make real life friends like u,, ma'am.

again...no one gives ah ? . Take yo wack ass back to Twitter or stop ? cause a poster personally dont like you my G. It happens...happens to me as you were just referencing like a sheep
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    "ooohhh Lemzo,Lemzo lemme alonnnneeee" smh weak
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    It's only fair that if y'all can talk this cracca this that ? that a cracca can talk that ? troll ? . Don't be hurt hypocrites.

Not even close.

Crakkka is a name these racist whites deserve. '? /er' is a name slaves had forced on them. Not comparable thus not hypocritical. Like I said previously, whites should just be glad they can post their lil opinions on this site at all. Dealing with what they may erroneously consider "abuse" is just too damn bad. Matt- will remain banned.
    Pico is in her white feelings everyone

Gotta be. This ? is a joke.
    Kat wrote: »
    I get aroused though.

Especially when it's @Sixlets :>

Oh hell no you don't.

You 'member last year 'round this time when you crusaded hard against a young Black militant and aided in getting me banned for being Black??

Mhmm, yeah I do...but look at me now! Militancy begets progress. You ain't turned on when I call you a crakkka, you just accept it like you sposed to. Fortifying racial divides is what I do.
    Copper wrote: »
    "but black crime exist too" is a great argument to defend racism said no one ever...except for the people who watch FOX news

You damn straight, brother Copper!

@Iconoclast great post summing up why things are the way they are. She don't really feel for whites or their pseudo-plight on here, she just wanted to argue about nothing.

was you ah slave hoe? Are we living in that period now?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    A lonely introverted computer nerd think she got it allllllll figured out. Lame
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    what the ? r talking about? stick to begging ? for pics. how u a sucker on the internet? kys
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smoked sausage sandwich >>>>>>
This discussion has been closed.