Tyga recruits Drake's ex Dollicia Bryan for music video

Options
2»

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Atleast when Pac ? Faith she wasnt some industry ? , she was still in a mariage and was ? nobody else, atleast that WE knew of....thats what made Pac knocking her down more etherous. These ? these days doing it all wrong tho. They girls ? every ? and they daddy too and they not even nobody`s main ? let alone wife and they think they deserve some props or one ups manship? ? outta here wit these tacky ass industry arm fixture thots. I didnt even know Drake even messed wit ol gurl thats how much i musta not even cared before.

REALLY YOU GUYS????

Yall rap battle game so wack that ? gotta count if you like pictures on instagram as ether??? Rap is just disgustingly cornballish and overran by emotional wangstas with a big side of lameness. As a ? who actually got put on game by older brothers, playa friends, uncles that was hard on ? , and actually had a father in the house Im embarrassed for both these ol `in love wit a stripper ? worshiping cape ironing to go rescue thots` ass ?

I know what you mean. ? be so wack bruh. I'm glad I got rid of my social media accounts. It's like whoever with the most likes win smh, sad
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This beef has excessive amounts of WHO GIVES A ? in it......
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On behalf of all beige brothers I deeply apologize for this bs. We've worked hard to make sure we'd "come back in style". However this was not our intended goal.

Were actively looking to trade these 2 beige ones for stitches & riff raff, since they both wanna be black & will probably put in more work than drayga.

Bare with us during these turbulent times.

? ? What's up blood
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im disappointed. Two pages and all these w0rds and no pics?????
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? so wack it's disgracing Hip Hop.

Just put this ? on wax or knuckle up, ? ass ? .
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both these ? should commit that its for the best, wiz khalifa, migos, young thug, bow wow, mass suicide it be great for hip hop.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beef?? This is more Vienna sasuage
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

bc4.jpg
    blacchyna-waisttrain.jpg

Dollicia-Bryan-King-1-749x1024.jpg

12220928_ori.jpg
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his "ex"? Calling women these rappers smash girlfriends is a joke.
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Migos vs fredo and keef >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tyga vs drake
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

bc4.jpg
    blacchyna-waisttrain.jpg

Dollicia-Bryan-King-1-749x1024.jpg

12220928_ori.jpg

? all that petty passive aggressive beef, if they ain't scrapping ? . I would rather focus on the menage with these hoes and call it a day
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry but that China ? does nothing for me all I see is fake everything I like a nice ass and all but there is a such thing as being too big for your body
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    I'm sorry but that China ? does nothing for me all I see is fake everything I like a nice ass and all but there is a such thing as being too big for your body

She do NOTHING for you? NOTHING? NOTHING???

She in your bed naked and you'd say hop outta here ? , you do nothing for me...I'd rather ? off by myself...

Lying ass ?